So much for the Salvation Army - another victory for cultural Marxism

Wow, new lies...

But although we remain committed to serving everyone in need—regardless of their beliefs, backgrounds, or lifestyle—some individuals and groups have recently attempted to mislabel our organization to serve their own agendas. They have claimed that we believe our donors should apologize for their skin color, that The Salvation Army believes America is an inherently racist society, and that we have abandoned our Christian faith for one ideology or another.

Those claims are simply false, and they distort the very goal of our work.
You never disappoint with your denial idiocy.

They want people to apologize for their racism? Good luck with that.
They want WHITE people to first acknowledge that they are racist, based SOLELY on being white. Then, they want white people to apologize for it.

In essence, apologize for being white.

It's that ridiculous, and anyone making such a demand should be bankrupted.

They want WHITE people to first acknowledge that they are racist, based SOLELY on being white. Then, they want white people to apologize for it.

In essence, apologize for being white.

It's that ridiculous, and anyone making such a demand should be bankrupted.
and racist when they are being more racist than anyone right now.

Donations are WAYYYY down. Poor idiots. You do NOT insult people then expect to have them donate.

There was a lady in front of the market ringing her bell. She wished me a merry xmas and I said the same. She asked if I could donate a bit. I said nope...I refuse to donate to a organization that wants me to apologize for my skin color. And I told her I was offended by her wishing me a merry xmas....cuz what if I was a Jehovah Witness? She got the deer in headlights looks on her face and I just smiled and walked on.

Forum List

Back