So much for the death of X (Twitter)

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
GEFUdgXXgAAOpyv_jpg-3098260.JPG

:oops8:

This has to be eating at the liberals and the DOJ.....If he sustains usage that high the advertisers will quietly come back in droves, they just won't announce it the way they did like bitches when they left.

This is Fuck You money at work.

Good for him, I hope he wins. That kind of traffic should be hard to ignore for advertisers.

Goes to show you how pervasive the agenda is, big companies will sacrifice profit on the altar of liberalism.

The lib virtue signalers and race baiters are largely back already, after lengthy, maudlin "goodbye cruel platform" posts.

Have to hold the audience to keep the grift moving. Hilarious to watch.

Advertisers will do the same, even after Musk told them, literally, to go fuck themselves. Ultimately they'll point out that it is their fiduciary responsibility to stockholders- which it is, and crawl back. I'll hope Musk has a special rate plan waiting. Pieces of shit.

GEFUdgXXgAAOpyv_jpg-3098260.JPG

:oops8:

This has to be eating at the liberals and the DOJ.....If he sustains usage that high the advertisers will quietly come back in droves, they just won't announce it the way they did like bitches when they left.

This is Fuck You money at work.

Good for him, I hope he wins. That kind of traffic should be hard to ignore for advertisers.

Goes to show you how pervasive the agenda is, big companies will sacrifice profit on the altar of liberalism.
WTF is organic traffic?

WTF is organic traffic?

It is traffic from search engine results that is earned, not paid for. Not really sure how this applies to X (formally known as Twitter) but it is a very selective metric that does not really speak to the overall traffic that a site might receive.

The number of people using Twitter/X isn't the point. The problem is no one wants their company's ads next to @Naziboi1488's post about how the Jews are planning to replace us all with Mexicans. No revenue, no company.

Musk is setting a big pile of money on fire.

1705583371862.png

1705583306942.png

The number of people using Twitter/X isn't the point. The problem is no one wants their company's ads next to @Naziboi1488's post about how the Jews are planning to replace us all with Mexicans. No revenue, no company.

Musk is setting a big pile of money on fire.
His money but look at what he saved firing 80% of the do-nothing twit staff.....Mostly leftist women.

Before and after:

maxresdefault.jpg

Advertisers will do the same, even after Musk told them, literally, to go fuck themselves
He only told that to Disney....

Because they are going broke and when they announced they were leaving its a nothing burger....besides they are behind on their bills.

Elon gave the planet a platform where they could say the craziest things like ..."I don't think this so called vaxxxx is safe "without getting banned ..

That bastard!

His money but look at what he saved firing 80% of the do-nothing twit staff.....Mostly leftist women.
Um, okay.

Still doesn't take away from my point that most people don't want their ads next to Nazi content.

And?

Sooner or later the advertisers will come back.
Will they? I don't know anyone who uses Twitter on a regular basis. Just because Musk lit billions on fire, doesn't mean sensible people have to.

Um, okay.

Still doesn't take away from my point that most people don't want their ads next to Nazi content.

Will they? I don't know anyone who uses Twitter on a regular basis. Just because Musk lit billions on fire, doesn't mean sensible people have to.

Bullshit.

Why? It is not going to get any better, it will only get more extreme as time goes by. There are far better choices these days

You mean "the wrong type of "extreme: for me"

More information is a beautiful thing, sunlight is the great disinfectant.

It's why SJW's hate Libs of Tiktok, all she does is expose the left's own lunacy to a larger audience.

You mean "the wrong type of "extreme: for me"

No, I mean the wrong type of extreme for companies that have ad money to spend.
More information is a beautiful thing, sunlight is the great disinfectant.

Not everything posted is information. Post from people who hate Jews can claim the Holocaust never happened is not information no matter if you agree with them or not

Forum List

Back