So much for the death of X (Twitter)

Like the corps care about the right. They could have fixed the bud light thing but they are terrified of pissing off the trans idiots.
Or they didn't think the religious crazies would go apeshit because they gave a trans influencer some novelty cans with her picture on them.

The difference between the left and the right is simple, the right just stops buying shit. The left wants to shut down the seller so no one can buy their product, ever.

You guys did more than stop buying shit.... your reaction to Bud Light or Disney Gay Days is kind of crazy.

Or they didn't think the religious crazies would go apeshit because they gave a trans influencer some novelty cans with her picture on them.

You guys did more than stop buying shit.... your reaction to Bud Light or Disney Gay Days is kind of crazy.

Fuck around, find out.

Is anyone stopping the lefties from jumping in to save Bud light?

Did we blockade Disney or try to burn it down to the ground?

Not even some opportunistic looting because we don't like them?

Worst that happened is Kid Rock shot up some bud light HE ALREADY PAID FOR. the horror.

Fuck around, find out.

Is anyone stopping the lefties from jumping in to save Bud light?

Did we blockade Disney or try to burn it down to the ground?

Not even some opportunistic looting because we don't like them?

Worst that happened is Kid Rock shot up some bud light HE ALREADY PAID FOR. the horror.
Well, I was just at Disney... and frankly, the place was packed. So I guess that the right's best effort to bring them down for not loving them some Jesus are failing.

GEFUdgXXgAAOpyv_jpg-3098260.JPG

:oops8:

This has to be eating at the liberals and the DOJ.....If he sustains usage that high the advertisers will quietly come back in droves, they just won't announce it the way they did like bitches when they left.

This is Fuck You money at work.

Good for him, I hope he wins. That kind of traffic should be hard to ignore for advertisers.

Goes to show you how pervasive the agenda is, big companies will sacrifice profit on the altar of liberalism.
The error you make is that you think other people are like you.

This has to be eating at the liberals and the DOJ.....If he sustains usage that high the advertisers will quietly come back in droves, they just won't announce it the way they did like bitches when they left.

Good for him, I hope he wins. That kind of traffic should be hard to ignore for advertisers.

Goes to show you how pervasive the agenda is, big companies will sacrifice profit on the altar of liberalism.

biden fucker.jpg

Well, I was just at Disney... and frankly, the place was packed. So I guess that the right's best effort to bring them down for not loving them some Jesus are failing.

So first you blame them for going after Disney, and then you say they didn't do anything...

Make up your mind you doddering old fuck.

He only told that to Disney....

Because they are going broke and when they announced they were leaving its a nothing burger....besides they are behind on their bills.

He was referring to all of them and singled out Disney.

"Elon Musk took the stage at the DealBook conference on Wednesday evening with nervous laughter and a cascade of jokes about himself and his companies. But the interview quickly turned to the more serious subject of Musk’s recent antisemitic posts on X (formerly Twitter) and whether his company can survive the advertiser boycott. On that matter, Musk seemed alternatingly apologetic and defiant — acknowledging his mistakes, then doing everything in his power to push advertisers away.

“I hope they stop. Don’t advertise,” Musk told interviewer Andrew Ross Sorkin. “If somebody is going to try to blackmail me with advertising, blackmail me with money, go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself. Is that clear? I hope it is.” He singled out Disney CEO Bob Iger, who discussed not wanting Disney to be affiliated with Musk while onstage earlier in the day. “Hey Bob, if you’re in the audience.”

If advertisers don’t return, Musk said, “what this advertising boycott is going to do is it’s going to kill the company.” He seemed almost resigned to the possibility, speaking of it almost as though X were a martyr and advertisers the enemy. “That is what everybody on Earth will know,” he said. “We’ll be gone, and it’ll be gone because of an advertiser boycott.”

Take a second mortgage out on Mom’s house and buy Tesla stock. It’s earning so much.

Forum List

Back