So much for the death of X (Twitter)

No, I mean the wrong type of extreme for companies that have ad money to spend.

Not everything posted is information. Post from people who hate Jews can claim the Holocaust never happened is not information no matter if you agree with them or not

And I'd rather those idiots be out in the open, than hiding in the shadows.

Holocaust denial is now more a lefty thing than a righty thing. On the right we know to ignore them, unlike on the left where they can't seem to do it without hedging.

Um, okay.

Still doesn't take away from my point that most people don't want their ads next to Nazi content.

Will they? I don't know anyone who uses Twitter on a regular basis. Just because Musk lit billions on fire, doesn't mean sensible people have to.

Except that your "point" is a lie.

And I'd rather those idiots be out in the open, than hiding in the shadows.

Holocaust denial is now more a lefty thing than a righty thing. On the right we know to ignore them, unlike on the left where they can't seem to do it without hedging.

they can be out in the open, just do not expect legit corporations to feel good about being associated with them.

And of course that means corporations should control our discourse by how they decide to advertise, right?

not at all, twitter is not required for discourse. Why do you people think twitter is the only means for such things....even as we sit here and have discourse

Do you not believe that corporations should have the right to choose where to use their ad money?

not at all, twitter is not required for discourse. Why do you people think twitter is the only means for such things....even as we sit here and have discourse

Do you not believe that corporations should have the right to choose where to use their ad money?

In the modern era people don't stand in the town square and speak to others. Social media is the new commons.

They aren't choosing, they are being bullied by your side to silence people you don't like.

In the modern era people don't stand in the town square and speak to others. Social media is the new commons.

And there are a million choices of social media out there.

They aren't choosing, they are being bullied by your side to silence people you don't like.

I do not like anybody, but I can assure you the Corps do not give a fuck about what I like or do not like.

But is not the boycott against Bud Light the same thing? I do not recall seeing you whining about that....

And there are a million choices of social media out there.

I do not like anybody, but I can assure you the Corps do not give a fuck about what I like or do not like.

But is not the boycott against Bud Light the same thing? I do not recall seeing you whining about that....

And Musk made X what it was supposed to be an open platform for discussion and information.

So corporations shouldn't be forced to advertise, but regular people should be forced to by a specific beer?

Also, show me where I said force the companies to advertise.

GEFUdgXXgAAOpyv_jpg-3098260.JPG

:oops8:

This has to be eating at the liberals and the DOJ.....If he sustains usage that high the advertisers will quietly come back in droves, they just won't announce it the way they did like bitches when they left.

This is Fuck You money at work.

Good for him, I hope he wins. That kind of traffic should be hard to ignore for advertisers.

Goes to show you how pervasive the agenda is, big companies will sacrifice profit on the altar of liberalism.
X has already become an internet marketplace with some force. Hundreds of vendors are rushing into it.

Anyway.... Maybe I haven't been paying attention.... Exactly what did musk do piss off the left?? ...because I'm really not sure. Though I realize it doesn't take much.

Last edited:
X has already become an internet marketplace with some force. Hundreds of vendors are rushing into it.
Anyway.... Maybe I haven't been paying attention.... Exactly what did musk do piss off the left?? ...because I'm really not sure. Though I realize it doesn't take much.

218846e4-ec91-4cdc-95c7-1794176c5b6a_elon.jpg

Like what? :dunno:
Recently I've been doing quite a bit of purchasing from X. I think his idea to turn the site into an all purpose usage site is brilliant. He's going to offer banking servics, investing services, business administration services, technical services and so on. The massive influx influx of small to midsize vendas right now is amazing. Elon does have the golden touch.

And Musk made X what it was supposed to be an open platform for discussion and information.

Which is right to do.

So corporations shouldn't be forced to advertise, but regular people should be forced to by a specific beer?

Nope, neither should be forced. This is where you and I differ, I am fine with both the boycott and the advertisers saying no to Twitter, while you support one and freak out about the other.

I am consistent, you are not.

Which is right to do.

Nope, neither should be forced. This is where you and I differ, I am fine with both the boycott and the advertisers saying no to Twitter, while you support one and freak out about the other.

I am consistent, you are not.

You ignore the corporations are being bullied by the left, which you seem to think is A-OK.

You ignore the corporations are being bullied by the left, which you seem to think is A-OK.

No more so than corporations are being bullied by the right. what the fuck do you think the boycott of Bud Light was, or Yeti coolers or 1000 other things.

But yeah, it is A OK for people to do that, this is a free country no matter how much you wish it were not.

No more so than corporations are being bullied by the right. what the fuck do you think the boycott of Bud Light was, or Yeti coolers or 1000 other things.

But yeah, it is A OK for people to do that, this is a free country no matter how much you wish it were not.

Like the corps care about the right. They could have fixed the bud light thing but they are terrified of pissing off the trans idiots.

The difference between the left and the right is simple, the right just stops buying shit. The left wants to shut down the seller so no one can buy their product, ever.

Like the corps care about the right. They could have fixed the bud light thing but they are terrified of pissing off the trans idiots.

The difference between the left and the right is simple, the right just stops buying shit. The left wants to shut down the seller so no one can buy their product, ever.
Yeah there's definitely not a tit for tat here. Left-wing progressivism is violent beyond simply live and let live. They seek out people who don't agree with them try to read their minds and then persecute them if they don't like what they see.

Yeah there's definitely not a tit for tat here. Left-wing progressivism is violent beyond simply live and let live. They seek out people who don't agree with them try to read their minds and then persecute them if they don't like what they see.

and oddly enough they claim the exact same things about you all.

Two sides, one coin.

Forum List

Back