Chris Cuomo just reported China has a NEW Covid strain 100% lethal in lab mice!!!!!

I can't find a link yet, he just reported it NewsNation. WTF???? We are just recovering from the last Covid Strain they launched on the world and those muther Fukkres made ANOTHER ONE? Shut down the Wuhan Virology lab NOW. If Biden does nothing, that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt he is in Xi Jinping's pocket.

I can't find a link yet, he just reported it NewsNation. WTF???? We are just recovering from the last Covid Strain they launched on the world and those muther Fukkres made ANOTHER ONE? Shut down the Wuhan Virology lab NOW. If Biden does nothing, that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt he is in Xi Jinping's pocket.
It goes for the brain and kills the host. Of course the Marxists/Demofascists dont have to worry about this virus, because the left has no brains.

1705540646087.png

How about this link from New York Post?

Ripley had it right, nuke the site from orbit

So all you have is nothing more than hearsay.

You do not know is Cuomo is telling the truth and put out shit like this. Typical MAGA MAGGOT bullshit.

Maybe he can whine about it on TV like a little girl for three weeks like he did last time.

So all you have is nothing more than hearsay.

You do not know is Cuomo is telling the truth and put out shit like this. Typical MAGA MAGGOT bullshit.

Cuomo isn't the only one, nor is he the first......Derp

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...e/news-story/ade46b3728465cf673a870e07935d209

Cuomo isn't the only one, nor is he the first......Derp

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...e/news-story/ade46b3728465cf673a870e07935d209

He works a Reich Wing nework. His content is questionable and lack verfication. Herp Derp.

That's gonna finish the poorly educated off.

Forum List

Back