So much for Global warming, Fargo 19 degrees this morning. We need to restart CO2 production or

I kind of like the fact that the air is cleaner because less people are driving.

I kind of like the fact that the air is cleaner because less people are driving.
CO2 isn't a pollutant. It is a vital component of the carbon cycle of which all life on earth depends upon.

Where did I say it was?

If you are going to continue to tell me what I said then use the fucking quote function.

ANd FYI there is a lot more pollution from cars than just CO2 you know everything and you didn't know that?

I have not noticed any difference
Look at the pictures over Los Angeles.

You can actually see something other than smog.
LA is an extreme example

most of the country is nothing like there

Around all major metropolitan areas there is to some degree.

I know that traffic on the interstate near me is much less than usual.

I know that the State Turnpike isn't backed up for miles every day

That is not a bad thing as far as I'm concerned.

LA is an extreme example

I like the absence of traffic congestion

so there is a silver lining in the dark cloud that is the economic hari kari we are engaged in

LA is an extreme example

so there is a silver lining in the dark cloud that is the economic hari kari we are engaged in
I'm hoping that at least for some of the time people will continue working from home after this hysteria ends.

we are going to freeze to death in July.

CO2 isn't a pollutant. It is a vital component of the carbon cycle of which all life on earth depends upon.

The fkrs drink it ------ that should tell you the IQ levels.

LA is an extreme example

I'm hoping that at least for some of the time people will continue working from home after this hysteria ends.
I dont have a problem with that

The left has been trying push Americans out of the suburbs and into high rise apartments in the city

maybe more people working at home - even if its in the suburbs - will get libs off our back

If you want to restart CO2 production take a deep breath. Exhale. You just contributed to CO2.

I have noticed that it has been colder. Yesterday after a few days of being warm it was quite cold. That's unusual for this time of the year.

we are going to freeze to death in July.
Weather isn't climate.
Actually the climate controls the weather. At least on earth not sure about your planet.
Over time, but not on a daily basis. Do some research before spreading your ignorance.
Then the climate is cooling

Have it your way its snowing in may
When I was a kld 50 years ago, I saw it snow here in June. You're just an idiot masquerading as a sentient human being.

Forum List

Back