So much for Global warming, Fargo 19 degrees this morning. We need to restart CO2 production or

I kind of like the fact that the air is cleaner because less people are driving.
CO2 isn't a pollutant. It is a vital component of the carbon cycle of which all life on earth depends upon.

Where did I say it was?

If you are going to continue to tell me what I said then use the fucking quote function.

ANd FYI there is a lot more pollution from cars than just CO2 you know everything and you didn't know that?

My bad, I just assumed you figured CO2 was pollution.
only ASSHOLES ASSUME
I never said I wasn't an asshole. I can be a huge asshole when I want to be.

Like for instance, if I ever read one of your posts complaining about how CO2 is a pollutant, just wait and see how big of an asshole I'll be. :lol:
Anything in too much an amount that disturbs the natural environment is a pollutant. CO2 instead of compressed air in a scuba tank would be a pollutant

I kind of like the fact that the air is cleaner because less people are driving.
CO2 isn't a pollutant. It is a vital component of the carbon cycle of which all life on earth depends upon.

Where did I say it was?

If you are going to continue to tell me what I said then use the fucking quote function.

ANd FYI there is a lot more pollution from cars than just CO2 you know everything and you didn't know that?

only ASSHOLES ASSUME

Like for instance, if I ever read one of your posts complaining about how CO2 is a pollutant, just wait and see how big of an asshole I'll be. :lol:
Anything in too much an amount that disturbs the natural environment is a pollutant. CO2 instead of compressed air in a scuba tank would be a pollutant
uh huh, so 55 million years ago when atmospheric CO2 was 3500 ppm was that a pollutant?

Where did I say it was?

only ASSHOLES ASSUME

uh huh, so 55 million years ago when atmospheric CO2 was 3500 ppm was that a pollutant?
Not to the lifesystems living then, however to life systems living now that is unclear

Where did I say it was?

only ASSHOLES ASSUME

Not to the lifesystems living then, however to life systems living now that is unclear
Why? CO2 isn't toxic at 3500 ppm. You do know what ppm stands for right?

Where did I say it was?

only ASSHOLES ASSUME

Yes I also know that ding is the short form of dingbat

No one even mentions CO2 anymore since the pause was confirmed as CO2 continues to rise

Yawn

Where did I say it was?

only ASSHOLES ASSUME

Yes I also know that ding is the short form of dingbat

No one even mentions CO2 anymore since the pause was confirmed as CO2 continues to rise

Yawn
So you are a maybe that atmospheric CO2 at 3500 ppm is a pollutant? Am I hearing you correctly?

dinged, ding·ing, dings
  1. To dent or nick.
  2. To hit or strike: was dinged on the head by a ball.
  3. Slang To shoot, especially with a gun.

Origin of ding
From ding to strike, beat on, pound ( from Middle English dingen ) ( probably from Old English dingan ) (Old English dengja, dencgan to beat, strike ) ( and Old Norse dengja to hammer )and from ding1

:lol:

Yawn
Wasn't Time's person of the year for 2019 Greta Thunberg? What did she win that for?
Being autistic like you
Frannie, you never cease to entertain me.
Tell us more about the great flood and the ark
What is it with you and great floods and the ark, Frannie?

You got the wrong boy. You are thinking of James Bond.

You are 0 for 2 on that today. :lol:

we are going to freeze to death in July.
Weather isn't climate.
Actually the climate controls the weather. At least on earth not sure about your planet.
Over time, but not on a daily basis. Do some research before spreading your ignorance.
sure it does. if the climate is supposed to be warm and it isn't, the climate is causing the difference in the temperatures. weather is the outcome from the climate timeline.

Are you really this uninformed about climate change, or just stupid?
Climate change began before the earth had a climate 5 billion years ago. Humans had and have nothing to do with it

Play on silly, we just had the coldest Easter in history

Whoop

what is it you think he's wrong?
Climate change can make all kinds of changes in weather. It can make it unusually cold just as it can make it unusually hot.

Climate change began before the earth had a climate 5 billion years ago. Humans had and have nothing to do with it

Whoop
Look at all of the positive changes in the ecology just in the short period of this virus. It was not the coldest Easter everywhere, just where you are. There is a big world out there.

Whoop
Look at all of the positive changes in the ecology just in the short period of this virus. It was not the coldest Easter everywhere, just where you are. There is a big world out there.
I agree pollution has lessened. You believe that pollution is climate. You are a retard

Forum List

Back