I am so happy that i moved to Florida. Not only because of no state taxes, but the Snowmageddon that is coming. So much for Global Warming.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
US snow warning: America braces for 'El Nino winter' to unleash 'SNOWMAGEDDON'
On another post earlier, i put up where in 2020, the "experts" had said that with Global Warming, that snow events would be less frequent and less overall snow. Now God, once again, proves that the "ex-spurts, former drips under pressure", have no clue on what the weather is going to be like year, to year.

1700260473102.png

Impacts of global warming on Florida

Rising ocean temperatures
Killing off of coral
More frequent and severe hurricanes
Coastal flooding

Global warming extends growing seasons, allowing more food to be produced for the world's growing population. Cuts down on the need for fuel to heat our homes, reducing the number of auto accidents as the snow and ice melt away.

Maybe we need to increase global warming instead of the cold, dangerous, starving planet you libs imagine?

MSN

On another post earlier, i put up where in 2020, the "experts" had said that with Global Warming, that snow events would be less frequent and less overall snow. Now God, once again, proves that the "ex-spurts, former drips under pressure", have no clue on what the weather is going to be like year, to year.

View attachment 860086

It will likely mean colder weather in Florida, although the "cold" down here doesn't compare to anything up north.

Impacts of global warming on Florida

Rising ocean temperatures
Killing off of coral
More frequent and severe hurricanes
Coastal flooding

Lol...sOn I've seen you post up the same shit in here for almost 15 years now. :bye1:

Nobody is caring...still. The energy landscape has barely changed.

Show us some evidence that the public is moved by the bomb throwing?

whoops-74379556.jpg

Lol...sOn I've seen you post up the same shit in here for almost 15 years now. :bye1:

Nobody is caring...still. The energy landscape has barely changed.

Show us some evidence that the public is moved by the bomb throwing?

View attachment 860179
Pretending climate change does not exist is not working.
Your misinformation campaign is failing

MSN

View attachment 860086
Didn't southern Florida just flood again, similar to when months ago when the Ft. Lauderdale airport was under so much water it looked like a lake?
April 12, 2023
Dramatic videos show Fort Lauderdale underwater after historic flooding

No one is saying the planet isn't warming and if they are they are wrong. What we are saying is attributing it ALL to CO2 is wrong. And you can't say different.

Some warming is due to natural factors out of our control
Some is due to manmade contribution

We can’t do anything about natural climate change but we can reduce our contribution to it.

Some warming is due to natural factors out of our control
Some is due to manmade contribution

We can’t do anything about natural climate change but we can reduce our contribution to it.
There's the rub. There's the disagreement. Simple physics predicts 1C of warming for every doubling of CO2. And that is without convective currents. Which we know from simple physics affects the ability of GHG's to trap heat.

Manabe and Strickler (1964) calculated the global-average strength of the “greenhouse effect” on surface temperatures assuming all energy transfers were radiative (no weather processes), based upon the theory of how infrared energy courses through the atmosphere. They found that the surface of the Earth would average a whopping 75 deg. C warmer than if there was no greenhouse effect. But in reality, the surface of the Earth averages about 33 deg. C warmer, not 75 deg. C warmer than a no-greenhouse Earth. That’s because convective air currents (which create weather) carry excess heat away from the surface, cooling it well below its full greenhouse effect value represented by their imagined “pure radiative energy equilibrium” assumption.

So in theory 120 ppm (300 to 420 ppm) should have warmed the surface of the planet by about 0.5C. But convective currents would have reduced that amount to less than 0.25C.

Their models are attributing all of the warming to CO2 - which is ridiculous -. but to get their history matches - which are based upon the faulty assumption that all warming is attributed to CO2 - they have to have feedbacks which are 4 times greater than the radiative forcing of CO2 alone.

Which then leads to models projections of a 5C increase by the year 2100 which is ridiculous.

I am so happy that i moved to Florida. Not only because of no state taxes, but the Snowmageddon that is coming. So much for Global Warming.​

You'll do well there.

A natural.

To cnm all Americans are morons. He has the credibility of a slug.

Greg

Forum List

Back