I am so happy that i moved to Florida. Not only because of no state taxes, but the Snowmageddon that is coming. So much for Global Warming.

Because you fucking moron, look at the whole graph, the cyclyes up and down, when MAN wasnt even around. Fuck you are such a Ranting and Raving, Globull Warming Zealot. Do US all a favor, if you believe man is the problem, go eliminate yourself, show US the way to bring CO2 down. But you chicken shit wont, because you know it is all a lie...

I have to edit this and tell the points of interest where the temperature rises at a sharp angle 450 million years ago (NO MAN) and 270 million years ago (NO MAN). And at that time the increase is a hell of a lot more than what is happening today. 1Deg Cent over 100 years....Bwaaahhhhaaaaaaaa....
View attachment 862540
Many creatures went extinct in 500 million years.
That doesn't mean Man can't be responsible for some in the last 10,000 years, or 100 years of our existence here.

I think you now realize what a Joke you are, but it's you of course, and it may take a few more months.
`

That doesn't mean Man can't be responsible for some in the last 10,000 years, or 100 years of our existence here.

I think you now realize what a Joke you are, but it's you of course, and it may take a few more months.
`
The only joke is you. That is why i laugh at your EVILNESS to keep spreading the LIE about globull warming. The Earth is cyclical but that doesnt help your investments in the Green New Deal, where you are stealing the TAX payers money so you can be here using up CO2 energy writing your bullshit replies. Drive you fossil fuel powered car and use your furnace to keep you warm. And if you say it is all electric then it is fossil fuels supplying your electricity. I know all about you THIEVES, and why i expose them as they are. I bet your great grand parents wouldnt approve of your actions today. What a TOAD you are.

`
The only creature i want extinct right now.......but you wont, because you are too chicken shit to save the planet. Show US how much you care...

hqdefault.jpg

MSN

On another post earlier, i put up where in 2020, the "experts" had said that with Global Warming, that snow events would be less frequent and less overall snow. Now God, once again, proves that the "ex-spurts, former drips under pressure", have no clue on what the weather is going to be like year, to year.

View attachment 860086
Sunny Thanksgiving..

`
You should worry more about AMOC switch off.

You mean you Acknowledge Global Warming/Ice Melting will be changing Ocean currents.
Yes. of course!

`
Not exactly. I acknowledge temperature does. Which the geologic record shows has been occurring since the planet became bipolar glaciated. So it’s been happening many many years before man’s CO2 emissions began.

Not exactly. I acknowledge temperature does. Which the geologic record shows has been occurring since the planet became bipolar glaciated. So it’s been happening many many years before man’s CO2 emissions began.
Yet, Abubu Afuck just cant get it passed that pea brain of his. His Globull Warming Zealotry is crazy...

Forum List

Back