I am so happy that i moved to Florida. Not only because of no state taxes, but the Snowmageddon that is coming. So much for Global Warming.

So the extreme storm that hit DC the day the Brits burned down the place that killed more British soldiers than the battle was caused by AGW?
Wow, you really have zero understanding of weather do you?!. I don’t think a USMB thread is gonna be your place to get caught up. I suggest doing a deep dive and come back once you got an ounce of a clue

It makes all climate events more extreme… in the case of storms, a primary effect of higher surface temperatures is more evaporation providing more water vapor in our atmosphere which is fuel for storms.
But how does more CO2 make the planet become colder? You said, "Snowmaggedon would support the claimed effects of Global warming," How would CO2 cause Snowmaggedon?

But how does more CO2 make the planet become colder? You said, "Snowmaggedon would support the claimed effects of Global warming," How would CO2 cause Snowmaggedon?
Are you claiming that Snowmaggedon is lowering the surface temperature of the planet or that it’s just cold storm?

Are you claiming that Snowmaggedon is lowering the surface temperature of the planet or that it’s just cold storm?
Don't you know the planet is in the middle of an ice age? I'm wondering how CO2 will trigger the next glacial period. It seems to be able to do everything.

Wow, you really have zero understanding of weather do you?!. I don’t think a USMB thread is gonna be your place to get caught up. I suggest doing a deep dive and come back once you got an ounce of a clue

You mean like when you stupid uneducated Moon Bats claim that all extreme cold is just weather but when it is hot then it is man made climate change?

You little dumbasses don't know any more about Climate Science than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

Don't you know the planet is in the middle of an ice age? I'm wondering how CO2 will trigger the next glacial period. It seems to be able to do everything.
So are you claiming that the earths surface temp is cooling?

You mean like when you stupid uneducated Moon Bats claim that all extreme cold is just weather but when it is hot then it is man made climate change?

You little dumbasses don't know any more about Climate Science than you know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.
No I don’t mean whatever your convoluted interpretation went on the say. I mean what o say. Simple as that. Don’t play translator you’re no good at it

So are you claiming that the earths surface temp is cooling?
No. I'm not claiming that. The planet is warming just like it did in every interglacial period before triggering a glacial period. Do you know nothing about the planet's climate history?

1700093607409.png

https://www.ssb.no/en/natur-og-milj...594b9225f9d7dc458b0b70a646baec3339/DP1007.pdf

North East, this morning the temperature was a cool 59 degrees. Of course to those where the temperature is frigid, it would be a Indian Summer to those guys,
Yes, my Floridian friend told ne. Which is why I was asking.

Both are effects of climate change genius. Have you not been paying attention?

It doesn't work that way. And that they are telling you that should be huge red flag for you. Think about it.
It doesn’t work that way? Are you saying that warmer surface temps don’t cause more evaporation and water vapor in our atmosphere which fuels more intense storms?

Sufficient global warming could trigger an abrupt cooling in at least two ways — by increasing high-latitude rainfall or by melting Greenland’s ice, both of which could put enough fresh water into the ocean surface to suppress flushing.” (“Flushing” is a reference to the process by which the Gulf Stream carries warm water to the north, sinks to the bottom of the ocean, and returns as cold water to the south.)

I love the snow! Couldn't live in an area without it. Many americans are just too dumb to figure out how to drive in a foot of snow. Idiots.

It doesn’t work that way? Are you saying that warmer surface temps don’t cause more evaporation and water vapor in our atmosphere which fuels more intense storms?
If CO2 warms the planet as much as they claim it does. It does not cause colder weather.

Sufficient global warming could trigger an abrupt cooling in at least two ways — by increasing high-latitude rainfall or by melting Greenland’s ice, both of which could put enough fresh water into the ocean surface to suppress flushing.” (“Flushing” is a reference to the process by which the Gulf Stream carries warm water to the north, sinks to the bottom of the ocean, and returns as cold water to the south.)

Which has always occured in every interglacial. So it's not CO2 that causes it. It is temperature. Been happening for a few million years. And that is only part of it; wind patterns also influence AMOC and wind is affected by solar variability. But at the heart of it is a reduction of heat transport to the arctic.

Which has always occured in every interglacial. So it's not CO2 that causes it. It is temperature. Been happening for a few million years. And that is only part of it; wind patterns also influence AMOC and wind is affected by solar variability. But at the heart of it is a reduction of heat transport to the arctic.
True we have natural climate cycles but we also have an ecosystem that is affected by what’s in it and I’m simply explaining some of the factors…. You asked how CO2 can cause more severe cooling and storms. I answered that question. Care to refute any of the points I’ve made?

Forum List

Back