So much for Global warming, Fargo 19 degrees this morning. We need to restart CO2 production or

I didn’t say you hated anyone I said you hate in others what you hate most about yourself.

It’s a well known phenomenon.

"well-known" to who? circus clowns and ponytail college professors....what a load of CRAP.
It was Carl Jung who said it first: “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves”.

Anonymous people an the internet do not irritate me.

When I log off I I forget all about you and quite frankly wouldn't give a single fuck if you dropped dead
I didn't say I irritate you. I implied that what you see in me irritates you because what you see in me is what you hate most about yourself.

But let's test your assertion that I didn't irritate you, shall we?

You wrote the following:
You're an asshole all the time.
you only see yourself like any narcissist would
It seems pretty clear that I have agitated you enough for you to call me an asshole and a narcissist , right? Or is it your position that these were terms of endearment? :lol:
I don't see anything in you as you are nothing but an anonymous avatar to me.

You do not exist for me when I am not posting here. In fact you could disappear from this board and I wouldn't notice.

I don't have to be irritated to call you an asshole or a narcissist.

You seem to think I have to be so it is you who is projecting
Your comments say otherwise.
Keep trying and I'll keep laughing at you
More proof I am under your skin.
You think too much of yourself.

I laugh at the antics of my dogs and they are not "under my skin" in fact my dogs mean more to me than some anonymous internet poster ever will.
Just pointing out that we don’t call people assholes and narcissists unless they got under our skin.
Tell us about the ark genius

You still got the wrong guy. :lol:
Really

Yes, really.

I didn’t say you hated anyone I said you hate in others what you hate most about yourself.

"well-known" to who? circus clowns and ponytail college professors....what a load of CRAP.
It was Carl Jung who said it first: “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves”.

When I log off I I forget all about you and quite frankly wouldn't give a single fuck if you dropped dead
I didn't say I irritate you. I implied that what you see in me irritates you because what you see in me is what you hate most about yourself.

You wrote the following:
It seems pretty clear that I have agitated you enough for you to call me an asshole and a narcissist , right? Or is it your position that these were terms of endearment? :lol:

You do not exist for me when I am not posting here. In fact you could disappear from this board and I wouldn't notice.

I laugh at the antics of my dogs and they are not "under my skin" in fact my dogs mean more to me than some anonymous internet poster ever will.
Just pointing out that we don’t call people assholes and narcissists unless they got under our skin.
Tell us about the ark genius

You still got the wrong guy. :lol:
Really

My favorite experience with you, Frannie, is when you reported me for being off topic in one of your threads - when you were the one who took it off topic (sort of like now) - and then later took it off topic again and the mods closed your thread.

That was right before they banned you. Do you remember that, Frannie?

You wrote the following:

Who is we? Are there other people in your head?

And once again that is YOUR opinion and has no bearing on what I think or do the fact that you think it does in proof that you are projecting your beliefs onto me.
It’s an expression. If you need to read more into it be my guest.

I’m not the one calling you an asshole or a narcissist so if you want to see me as projecting, go for it.
You feel you need to need annoyed to call someone an asshole. I don't.

I am of the mind that most people are assholes and you are just one of the many

You wrote the following:

Who is we? Are there other people in your head?

And once again that is YOUR opinion and has no bearing on what I think or do the fact that you think it does in proof that you are projecting your beliefs onto me.
It’s an expression. If you need to read more into it be my guest.

I’m not the one calling you an asshole or a narcissist so if you want to see me as projecting, go for it.
You feel you need to need annoyed to call someone an asshole. I don't.

I am of the mind that most people are assholes and you are just one of the many
Yeah, I do think most people who call people assholes and narcissists are annoyed by the people they call assholes and narcissists. Seems pretty logical to me.

we are going to freeze to death in July.

Are you really this uninformed about climate change, or just stupid?
Climate change began before the earth had a climate 5 billion years ago. Humans had and have nothing to do with it

Play on silly, we just had the coldest Easter in history

Whoop
Look at all of the positive changes in the ecology just in the short period of this virus. It was not the coldest Easter everywhere, just where you are. There is a big world out there.
not the coldest ever. that would imply records, and that didn't happen. so you're wrong yet again.
Just how was I wrong. Easter was cold one place does not mean it was everywhere?
Actually Easter was cold within the scope of the polar vortex
It was not cold where I live.

Forum List

Back