So let’s get this straight…

If anything, the Black racist that mowed down dozens people, which is a technique that ISIS uses, should be charged with terrorism.
Oh? What political policy was he trying to coerce by running over people?

1- The high school shooter moron in Michigan that is a minor and a “White” person, being charged as an adult for terrorism (which I agree with).

2- The Black man with a clear history of racism and hatred against White people that ran over kids and families in a holiday Christmas parade in Waukesha Minnesota, not charged with terrorism or a hate crime. After all, he only killed 6 people including three little kids, but they were all White, and he was Black, and it was the car that did it.

Welcome to the new systemic racism in our justice system, sponsored by the Left.
Roudy, here is a picture of what the Left believes is justice

scales of justice unequalhisdfhisfisfhifififhiufwif.jpg

Unless some reason is demonstrated otherwise, BOTH should be charged with terrorism.

I could be wrong, but it is my understanding that the terrorism charge requires some sort of premeditation.

Nope, terrorism is a federal crime. Looks like it fits the BLM terrorist to the T.

Federal statute defines domestic terrorism to include dangerous criminal acts intended to
intimidate or coerce a civilian population or to influence or affect government policy or conduct
within the jurisdiction of the United States
I am not sure if the parade attack fits the Federal definition. I can see where it could or could see where it might not, so the state is handling the case. Most states have state laws in relation to terrorism and can in-fact prosecute on a state level. If they did not, and wanted the perp, prosecuted on that count but did not have one on the state books, I am sure they could turn the case over to the Feds, but figure they might prefer to handle the laws of their state, without Federal intervention. My understanding is when the Feds come in, they take over everything to at least keep all charges in one court. I am not certain this is the correct understanding, but it is the impression I get. I do see an advantage (at least in my personal opinion) to the Feds taking over both of these cases. That is punishment. Both of the two states abolished capital punishment, many years ago and I personally think it should at least be on the table in both cases. Below is from your link.
Domestic Terrorism: Overview of Federal
Criminal Law and Constitutional Issues
Federal statute defines domestic terrorism to include dangerous criminal acts intended to
intimidate or coerce a civilian population or to influence or affect government policy or conduct
within the jurisdiction of the United States. Despite the federal statutory definition, no federal
criminal provision expressly prohibits “domestic terrorism.

Obviously not well, and apparently you dont have enough faith in your position to elaborate.

It gets old having to repeat yourself because people won't accept what you say. I DO NOT believe either example should be given the status of "terrorism".

Terrorism is a term the government uses to continue to spy on people and violate their civil rights.

The difference is in the premeditation by the shooter in Michigan vice the spontaneous actions by the killer in Minnesota.

Not everything is about race no matter how much you want it to be
Sorry, no cigar, premeditation isn't a requirement for it to be designated a terrorist act. A bunch of naive Muslim kids could at one point be listening and get influenced by a radical cleric at a mosque, and then the next minute get in a car and drive over a group of infidels.

It gets old having to repeat yourself because people won't accept what you say. I DO NOT believe either example should be given the status of "terrorism".

Terrorism is a term the government uses to continue to spy on people and violate their civil rights.
Who cares what some people use the term for? Ok, you dont use that word, but you think its terrorism. Fine, whatever.

Oh? What political policy was he trying to coerce by running over people?
Black supremacism, he was a Biden voting BLM lunatic that hated Whites and what America stood for. His Facebook and instagram posts were oozing with racism and bigotry. He's no different than a homegrown Islamic terrorist that at some point act upon their hate. It's happened many times before. Bet you guys didn't bother looking into who he was and why he did what he did.

Doesn’t matter what he’s charged with as long as he stays in prison for the rest of his life.

Just last year, i warned everyone that violence was going to get worse in Joe Biden's America if he won. Guess what.....

enough said.

Notice how last year when all the schools were closed there were no school shootings. So now there’s been 20 school shootings this year and the right wingers are blaming Joe Biden.

The laws of the states disagree with you.
It isn't limited to states, and the feds can step in at anytime with their own charges, like how Garland decided to step in and call parents at school board meetings that object to their kids being brainwashed with racist anti American CRT filth, "terrorists".

Doesn’t matter what he’s charged with as long as he stays in prison for the rest of his life.
Yeah, but one is called terrorist and the BLM racist is looked upon as a Leftist freedom fighter. Systemic racism?

It isn't limited to states, and the feds can step in at anytime with their own charges, like how Garland decided to step in and call parents at school board meetings that object to their kids being brainwashed with racist anti American CRT filth, "terrorists".

But we are talking about charges brought by the states. Do try and keep up with your own threads

… the BLM racist is looked upon as a Leftist freedom fighter.
Who looks upon him like that and why does it matter?

He’s spending the rest of his life in jail regardless. So I don’t see an issue with the charges.

Forum List

Back