White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

The OP said the girl was attacked by a group of black savages and then we found out that was a lie, idk what she should be charged with since they got into a fight.

I'm not the OP, and I don't really care what he said, that's his issue to deal with. Your words come from your mouth, you are just as racist as the OP, maybe even more so.

I'm not the OP, and I don't really care what he said, that's his issue to deal with. Your words come from your mouth, you are just as racist as the OP, maybe even more so.
It’s horrific how he is making excuses for her violent, savage behavior just because she is black. Did you catch his latest? Her adrenaline was pumping. So that’s the reason she turned savage?

The white boy who took down the black thug last week had his adrenaline pumping, too, I‘m sure, but he was able to control himself so as not to do permanent brain damage to the lowlife.

So….if I understand what SuperBadRacist is saying, black people cannot control their behavior, and whites can. Got it.

I was just point out that she was lying, it's amazing how clowns like you love to run into the back end of a conversation.

So what? If one died, all was good since they agreed to fight? You people are complete loons.

Fortunately, no one died. Apparently, she started another fight the previous day.

This could be a case of assault with intent to do great bodily harm.

Or it could be a case of fuck around and find out.

Personally, i lean towards the former, but it remains to be seen.

"We have been truly amazed by the progress she has made in such a short time,” Gain’s father, Clint, and stepmother, Jamie, wrote. “We are so grateful for the support and prayers. The power of prayer is truly seen through her recovery so far."

April 19th 2024

Forum List

Back