So let’s get this straight…

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
1- The high school shooter moron in Michigan that is a minor and a “White” person, being charged as an adult for terrorism (which I agree with).

2- The Black man with a clear history of racism and hatred against White people that ran over kids and families in a holiday Christmas parade in Waukesha Minnesota, not charged with terrorism or a hate crime. After all, he only killed 6 people including three little kids, but they were all White, and he was Black, and it was the car that did it.

Welcome to the new systemic racism in our justice system, sponsored by the Left.

I haven't seen so I will have to take your word for it but neither should be charged with "terrorism". That is something done to excuse the continued violations of people's civil rights.

If anything, the Black racist that mowed down dozens people, which is a technique that ISIS uses, should be charged with terrorism.

1- The high school shooter moron in Michigan that is a minor and a “White” person, being charged as an adult for terrorism (which I agree with).

2- The Black man with a clear history of racism and hatred against White people that ran over kids and families in a holiday Christmas parade in Waukesha Minnesota, not charged with terrorism or a hate crime. After all, he only killed 6 people including three little kids, but they were all White, and he was Black, and it was the car that did it.

Welcome to the new systemic racism in our justice system, sponsored by the Left.
Why are you demonizing this poor black man. He didn't do nothing. His momma says he's a good boy

Let's end racism by getting rid of all the blacks. Or the Democrats. Whichever one. They are both the reason racism exists.

I bet you wish you hadn't cheered those laws allowing people to run over protesters now don't you?

There's no death penalty in Minnesota.

Laws are different by state. You know that.
Keep up will ya? We aren't talking about the death penalty. A Black man with a clear history of racism and bigotry against White people gets in a car and does what Islamic terrorists do, which is mow down as many people as they can, but he isn't charged with terrorism or a hate crime even though he killed 6, three of them kids. A mentally ill 15 year old White kid goes into a school and shoots up classmates, and he's charged as an adult, with terrorism. Clear evidence of systemic racism.

I bet you wish you hadn't cheered those laws allowing people to run over protesters now don't you?
You know what Benny Hill said about people assuming things, right?

On other other hand we do know that you celebrated all those "mostly peaceful" Biden voters looting and burning down America's cities. Because when it's a Leftist sponsored event, anything goes.

You know what Benny Hill said about people assuming things, right?

On other other hand we do know that you celebrated all those "mostly peaceful" Biden voters looting and burning down America's cities. Because when it's a Leftist sponsored event, anything goes.
There were some good times though in some of that unrest, that i will share with you all.

Let's end racism by getting rid of all the blacks. Or the Democrats. Whichever one. They are both the reason racism exists.
I agree that Democrats are the mother of racism in the US. The Left has seen the writing on the wall, when they saw Trump getting record number of Blacks voting for him. Which is why they're allowing in millions of unvaccinated and untested Biden voters, it's called flooding the Democrat zones. Democrat cities and states are passing laws that will allow illegals to vote, some already are.

Forum List

Back