So let’s get this straight…

Solitary confinement or not, which prison, what freedoms, etc. that is why prosecturs push for death penalty in states that don't ever do it. If someone is on death row, you're basically living the rest of your life like a caged rat.
There is no death row in Wisconsin.

And are you under the impression that any of that other stuff is going to be changed if they add the word “terrorism” to his charges? You’re speaking out of your ass and you’re just making shit up.

He’s in jail for the rest of his life. We got him. Problem solved. I would think we would all be in agreement that this is good and yet you’re still here complaining about this.

Murder is murder. Murder committed AS an act of violence to seek to compel a government to do something (or to refrain from doing something) contrary to the government’s choosing is what constitutes the essence of terrorism.
Your definition is incorrect. Domestic terrorism is an attempt to further a political and/or ideological goal. In this case the goal is to have less white people in the world.

Your hypocrisy has been noted. But what else is new with Leftists.

I am a hypocrite for addressing the topic in the OP?

You asked a question and you were given the answer, but you did not like the answer so you have to throw a hissy fit.

But what else is new with you wingers

There is no death row in Wisconsin.

And are you under the impression that any of that other stuff is going to be changed if they add the word “terrorism” to his charges? You’re speaking out of your ass and you’re just making shit up.

He’s in jail for the rest of his life. We got him. Problem solved. I would think we would all be in agreement that this is good and yet you’re still here complaining about this.
The federal govt. / Garland can of course step in charge him with domestic terrorism, which is 150% what happened. But why should Democrats go after one of their own.

Your definition is incorrect. Domestic terrorism is an attempt to further a political and/or ideological goal. In this case the goal is to have less white people in the world.
That is ridiculous. I have provided the federal definitions. If you kill a person or people based on racist thinking, you’ve committed murder and maybe a hate crime.

The federal govt. / Garland can of course step in charge him with domestic terrorism, which is 150% what happened. But why should Democrats go after one of their own.
As I already explained numerous times, it wouldn’t make a difference. He’s already going to be in prison for life.

There’s no need to change anything when the penalty is correct.

Black supremacism, he was a Biden voting BLM lunatic that hated Whites and what America stood for. His Facebook and instagram posts were oozing with racism and bigotry. He's no different than a homegrown Islamic terrorist that at some point act upon their hate. It's happened many times before. Bet you guys didn't bother looking into who he was and why he did what he did.
False, no such motive has been determined. Your imagination does not make someone a terrorist.

That is ridiculous. I have provided the federal definitions. If you kill a person or people based on racist thinking, you’ve committed murder and maybe a hate crime.
There are MULTIPLE definitions for it, just like virtually EVERY word in the dictionary.

Exactly my point, for the first time a 15 year old is not only charged as an adult, but with terrorism, which carries a heavier sentence and punishment. Meanwhile, the guy who obviously committed terrorism, is charged with "murder", because A- He's Black and B-He's a Biden voting BLM member, and C- He has a hatred of Whites and America.

Which is why Garland isn't stepping in to escalate the crime to what it should be with the appropriate and heavier punishment that comes with it. Those rebellious anti CRT school parents have his hands full, let's give him a break.
Your evidence he voted for Biden is ... ?

There are MULTIPLE definitions for it, just like virtually EVERY word in the dictionary.
Yeah. But no definition for terrorism works the way you suggest. If your political objective is to reduce the numbers of the white race, and you kill some white people, you have committed murder with a twisted motive. But that’s not terrorism. It’s murder with a motive.

As I already explained numerous times, it wouldn’t make a difference. He’s already going to be in prison for life.

There’s no need to change anything when the penalty is correct.
It would definitely make a difference. Federal terrorism is not only the correct charge, but also sends a clear message to anybody who wants to commit mass murder in the name of racism, bigotry or an ideology. Plus the prison sentences are longer harsher, and most likely you will be in isolation with very little time out of the cage. My opinion is to execute the animal by firing squad and get it over with.

He was a BLM terrorist and his posting were oozing with hatred and racism. Are you suggesting that BLM are Trump voters? :cuckoo:
Thanks for admitting you lied when you claimed he voted for Biden.
thumbsup.gif

Your evidence he voted for Biden is ... ?

For far too many there are only two possibilities in the world. Now this goes for both sides. You either voted for and support Trump or you voted for and support Biden, there are no other options in the world. Politics is a cult now.

You dumbass. All you did there was demonstrate what a dishonest asshole you are.
LOL

Poor baby. :itsok:

He lied. He claimed the guy is a Biden voter. But when asked to show he wasn't just making that up, he couldn't produce any proof he didn't.

LOL

Poor baby. :itsok:

He lied. He claimed the guy is a Biden voter. But when asked to show he wasn't just making that up, he couldn't produce any proof he didn't.

Sure, you stupid old woman. YOu just keep believing that shit.

…Plus the prison sentences are longer harsher, and most likely you will be in isolation with very little time out of the cage.
No, it wouldn’t.

It’s not going to be longer because he’s already serving the rest of his life in prison. Is it possible for him to spend more than the rest of his life in prison? How could you possibly not understand this?

They also don’t put them in isolation because of the charge “domestic terrorism” getting added in. You’re just making shit up.

Forum List

Back