Sick of this 1/06 polemic

My news feeds keep bringing this up, Trump and the republicans and Q Anon. Its clear BLM caused way more mayhem and destruction and hurt far more people than Jan 6th. And the democrats tacitly supported civil unrest and bailed out rioters for almost a year, so who is the bigger problem?

Last edited:
Why isn't there an investigation against all the race riots and civil unrest since 2020 to this same level?
Mary, you do not live in the nation you thought you did, this is a "fascist" state, run for, and exclusively by, ultra wealthy elites who are in process of getting rid of you. There is absolutely no push back from within the faux republican leadership against any of this, and that is because they fully endorse every last vestige of it!

Now, are you paying attention, this is what has served to sell guns to well over 40 million Americans since all of this BS began, around 30 million of them thought to be "NEW" gun owners. January 6th is about setting the table for the fascist elites to move in violence against Americans who oppose them, such is why among the very first items Biden leaped upon was claiming he was purging all of the racists from our armed forces, even though there are really no such examples know to exist in any serious numbers!

What they are really doing is getting rid of the real warrior class, and replacing it with people who will do what the democrats order them to do, specifically move upon Americans who oppose them.

January 6th is about ending all political opposition and freedom.....

Last edited:
Our justice system tell us that. Anything else?
No, and please explain the nearly yearlong race riots fed by liberal media hysteria over bullshit racism lies that did billions in damage and killed people is eclipsed by one day over imaginary Trump-Qanon thing? Why can't we investigate ALL the riots that happened in the last two years WITHOUT any political bias?

Why isn't there an investigation against all the race riots and civil unrest since 2020 to this same level?
Well..off the top of my head, as it were---The Capital being invaded by a partisan crowd bearing Trump flags and signs-- was a singular event. It captured the divisions in our country like nothing else could. The Trump flags and signs lent an air of partisan lawlessness..just appearance..but those count..a lot, in this day and age.
Neither side lets go of it. It was political and it struck at the heart of our institutions.
Now, I don't think it was an honest attempt at a coup--but i do think that it went beyond the pale...and that a stern message needs to be sent.
Protesting, even rioting in the streets is not the same thing--and those that attempt that false equivalency are fooling only themselves and their partisan supporters.
Most of us just don't buy it. I would not have convened a Congressional investigation..just leave it to the Justice Dept. and let it go---in that we agree..the DC Kabuki both parties engage in is most tiresome. Be it R or L, both sides spend way too much of our time on these inanities that go nowhere.

No, and please explain the nearly yearlong race riots fed by liberal media hysteria over bullshit racism lies that did billions in damage and killed people is eclipsed by one day over imaginary Trump-Qanon thing? Why can't we investigate ALL the riots that happened in the last two years WITHOUT any political bias?
Your very post is rife with political bias..so there's your answer I guess~

Your very post is rife with political bias..so there's your answer I guess~
Well, protesting doesn't involve arson or looting. Who is to say most of the Jan. 6th weren't mostly "peaceful" protests like all the others? Democrats seem to think so. Lets investigate them all.

Pastafarian since 2008

What do you want to investigate?
Well, you know Democrats bailing out rioters, and tacitly supporting race riots. stuff like that. The fact democratic leaders did nothing and stood by whilst race rioters and looters destroyed cities. You are good with that?

Well..off the top of my head, as it were---The Capital being invaded by a partisan crowd bearing Trump flags and signs-- was a singular event. It captured the divisions in our country like nothing else could. The Trump flags and signs lent an air of partisan lawlessness..just appearance..but those count..a lot, in this day and age.
Neither side lets go of it. It was political and it struck at the heart of our institutions.
Now, I don't think it was an honest attempt at a coup--but i do think that it went beyond the pale...and that a stern message needs to be sent.
Protesting, even rioting in the streets is not the same thing--and those that attempt that false equivalency are fooling only themselves and their partisan supporters.
Most of us just don't buy it. I would not have convened a Congressional investigation..just leave it to the Justice Dept. and let it go---in that we agree..the DC Kabuki both parties engage in is most tiresome. Be it R or L, both sides spend way too much of our time on these inanities that go nowhere.
No, those were insurrections in Seattle and Portland. Look at the definition of insurrection. They did all kinds of damage and people were murdered just like Babbitt was. The Capitol police and the rioters are on the same page. They will do the dirty work and avoid punishment.

Well, you know Democrats bailing out rioters, and tacitly supporting race riots. stuff like that. The fact democratic leaders did nothing and stood by whilst race rioters and looters destroyed cities. You are good with that?
Why would they need to “investigate” bailing out accused rioters?

:auiqs.jpg: You haven't a clue what you're attempting to explain, you are entirely ignorant of the reality, what makes that especially ridiculous is that its ignorance by choice, you have chosen to embrace lies which are easily verified as lies, which means you either cannot identify the lies, or you are nakedly smitten with them and do not care that they are lies!

:auiqs.jpg: You haven't a clue what you're attempting to explain, you are entirely ignorant of the reality, what makes that especially ridiculous is that its ignorance by choice, you have chosen to embrace lies which are easily verified as lies, which means you either cannot identify the lies, or you are nakedly smitten with them and do not care that they are lies!
Sounds good...but no~
However, you might try that on for size...might be a better fit than you think--Irony abounds....

I know you probably won't believe me but this is information you can verify for yourself.

I don't know why law enforcement is being so hands-off with the people committing crimes while pretending to be protestors, however the victims in the two situations are significantly different.

There are special (additional) laws for attacking, assaulting and/or making threats against the President of the United States and the office's downline (Vice President, Speaker of the House,, etc.) as well as members of Congress. This compared to the situations where the majority of the rioting violations are property crimes which are deemed less "important" in terms of their severity, the severity of the impact on the victims and the severity of the punishment for their violation.

Threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1][2][3][4] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States". The law also includes presidential candidates, vice presidents, and former presidents. The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the president. Threatening the president is considered a political offense.[5] Immigrants who commit this crime can be deported.[6]

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.​

Forum List

Back