So Lets Eliminate The Police? Then How Do We Go To The Bank?

Anyone who thinks we need to eliminate the police is a moron.

Wow, that's an interesting admission from you since it's people on your side of the aisle that are calling for dismantling, and slashing budgets.
You've heard the new chant from your camp, right ? ‘Defund The Police !’

People on your "side" are calling the cop who knelt on Floyd's neck a "hero". Do you automatically endorse everything your "side" says?
Who? Crazy talk
I can quote your fellow blob supporter who said it. You probably want to give him a thumbs up for it: right?
I mean in terms of prominent people or politicians? Not some whack jobs here. Blob supporter? I dont support you and your fake outrage and hypocrisy.

It was here. And several of your fellow blob supporters are on board with it. I’m sure you are too. Otherwise you would support the outrage.
Who are blob supporters? Your supporters? Name one prominent person who believes this.
As I stated, it was a poster on this board. The blob is Trump. I call him that because he is morbidly obese. Blob supporters are people like yourself who support the blob.

For the record the worst kind of people in this world are hypocrites. You’re one for example. LeBron James is another. Joe Biden is another. When you realize that, then maybe your narrative will change.

You don’t think your blob is a hypocrite?
He is many things. Hypocrite is not one of them. Narcissist and Hypocrite are not the same thing.
View attachment 346309
How is that him being a hypocrite? Has he ever spent all day playing Golf?

Did you read your blob's tweet? "All day"? Are you really going to argue that your blob hasn't played golf while in office?
He has but not all day. What is it that he did that you disagree with? What should he have done instead of playing?

Its not that I disagree with the President playing golf.

That your blob criticizes his predacessor for it and does the same thing is an example of his hypocrisy. You said he wasn't a hypocrite. Were you trying to be funny?
Context matters. Wasn’t that during Benghazi that Trump did that? No some average Wed afternoon.

BC424176-0E72-4927-82DA-1E1B70AFB72F.jpeg

Last edited:

Wow, that's an interesting admission from you since it's people on your side of the aisle that are calling for dismantling, and slashing budgets.

People on your "side" are calling the cop who knelt on Floyd's neck a "hero". Do you automatically endorse everything your "side" says?
Who? Crazy talk
I can quote your fellow blob supporter who said it. You probably want to give him a thumbs up for it: right?
I mean in terms of prominent people or politicians? Not some whack jobs here. Blob supporter? I dont support you and your fake outrage and hypocrisy.

It was here. And several of your fellow blob supporters are on board with it. I’m sure you are too. Otherwise you would support the outrage.
Who are blob supporters? Your supporters? Name one prominent person who believes this.
As I stated, it was a poster on this board. The blob is Trump. I call him that because he is morbidly obese. Blob supporters are people like yourself who support the blob.

For the record the worst kind of people in this world are hypocrites. You’re one for example. LeBron James is another. Joe Biden is another. When you realize that, then maybe your narrative will change.

He is many things. Hypocrite is not one of them. Narcissist and Hypocrite are not the same thing.
View attachment 346309

Did you read your blob's tweet? "All day"? Are you really going to argue that your blob hasn't played golf while in office?
He has but not all day. What is it that he did that you disagree with? What should he have done instead of playing?

That your blob criticizes his predacessor for it and does the same thing is an example of his hypocrisy. You said he wasn't a hypocrite. Were you trying to be funny?
Context matters. Wasn’t that during Benghazi that Trump did that? No some average Wed afternoon.
Here is a quote from your blob:

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

He's gone golfing 251 times in 4 years.

Who? Crazy talk

View attachment 346309

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

Golf is not a vacation. You can work while playing. Many do.

Who? Crazy talk

View attachment 346309

He said "I would rarely leave the white house" The "vacation" red herring is nice but lets stick to what your blob said.

Perhaps it would help if you could give us YOUR definition of hypocrisy. For most of us, it is being critical of someone else's actions while doing the same thing.

Who? Crazy talk

View attachment 346309

He said "I would rarely leave the white house" The "vacation" red herring is nice but lets stick to what your blob said.

Perhaps it would help if you could give us YOUR definition of hypocrisy. For most of us, it is being critical of someone else's actions while doing the same thing.
I play golf. I hate it. Do it for business.

Hypocrisy would be if he blasted Obama for not supporting the military and then defunded the military. Or if he blamed Bush for being too soft on immigration and pined for open borders. That’s hypocrisy in my book. He generally follows through on what he believes. Now you may dislike what he believes but he is not a hypocrite. He does double talk a lot but that’s because he runs this country like a CEO would run a company and that’s what you get when you elect someone with zero political experience. But the Democrats first ran HRC, who is a conniving witch and criminal and now run Joe Biden, who is a lifetime politician and thinks it’s 1973. If they ran Tulsi Gabbard, they would likely win the White House.

Who? Crazy talk

View attachment 346309

Hypocrisy would be if he blasted Obama for not supporting the military and then defunded the military. Or if he blamed Bush for being too soft on immigration and pined for open borders. That’s hypocrisy in my book. He generally follows through on what he believes. Now you may dislike what he believes but he is not a hypocrite. He does double talk a lot but that’s because he runs this country like a CEO would run a company and that’s what you get when you elect someone with zero political experience. But the Democrats first ran HRC, who is a conniving witch and criminal and now run Joe Biden, who is a lifetime politician and thinks it’s 1973. If they ran Tulsi Gabbard, they would likely win the White House.

So when he said he wasn't going to leave the white house except "rarely" which was brought on by Obama going golfing...then has left the whitehouse 251 times to play golf alone....that is just an example of double speak and not hypocrisy? Wow.

Who? Crazy talk

View attachment 346309

So when he said he wasn't going to leave the white house except "rarely" which was brought on by Obama going golfing...then has left the whitehouse 251 times to play golf alone....that is just an example of double speak and not hypocrisy? Wow.
In his defense he likely had no idea what the job entailed. It’s like a parent saying, I would never give my kid a binkie, etc. So he made stupid statements but he is not a hypocrite

this is a good question to ask any lunatic that wants to eliminate all police and end prisons. Yah, OK. so how are 200 Million Adults supposed to deposit/cash their checks and get a mortgage/car loan?
Think positive....No one to enforce any posted speed limit, we can drive as dangerously as we like. When we know that the home owners are away, we can just roll up in a large moving truck and haul everything away, with no fear of arrest. No need to pay for meals at restaurants as there would be no police to stop you. Angry at anyone, do away with them. No one to come after you. Grocery stores and other stores would be easy to just break into and haul stuff away, with no repercussions.
Raping women when the men are away...no problem. No police to come after them. Carry any guns you want anywhere...after all...no cops to stop them. Explosives and their use...no problem...no police.
Those that carry signs that say, "Defund Police," as well as scream the same, we can easily estimate their IQ as being less than three digits and/or Communists.
You carry a lot of fear around. I couldn’t imagine the burden...
No fear here. I'm heavily armed and if anyone breaks into my home, they fall out backwards, with several holes in them. The same holds true if while I'm out and about, a group present as a clear and present danger to my life or the lives of those I care about.

Except you leave out the fact that the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats first want to take your firearms and means of defense from you, then do away with the police, leaving the average American open to the attacks by NLM, Antifa and any criminal that roams the streets. What they seek is 'PURGE'.

Last edited:
If we eliminate the police does that mean the Crackers get to shoot all the Negroes they want?

Who? Crazy talk

View attachment 346309

Were you as concerned about Golf outings when Obama was president for eight years?

And you stood outside the White House and video recorded him, each and every one of those 251 times. :laugh:

And you stood outside the White House and video recorded him, each and every one of those 251 times. :laugh:

No shit brains...that was reported by your blob's White House.

Forum List

Back