So Lets Eliminate The Police? Then How Do We Go To The Bank?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
this is a good question to ask any lunatic that wants to eliminate all police and end prisons. Yah, OK. so how are 200 Million Adults supposed to deposit/cash their checks and get a mortgage/car loan?

this is a good question to ask any lunatic that wants to eliminate all police and end prisons. Yah, OK. so how are 200 Million Adults supposed to deposit/cash their checks and get a mortgage/car loan?
Think positive....No one to enforce any posted speed limit, we can drive as dangerously as we like. When we know that the home owners are away, we can just roll up in a large moving truck and haul everything away, with no fear of arrest. No need to pay for meals at restaurants as there would be no police to stop you. Angry at anyone, do away with them. No one to come after you. Grocery stores and other stores would be easy to just break into and haul stuff away, with no repercussions.
Raping women when the men are away...no problem. No police to come after them. Carry any guns you want anywhere...after all...no cops to stop them. Explosives and their use...no problem...no police.
Those that carry signs that say, "Defund Police," as well as scream the same, we can easily estimate their IQ as being less than three digits and/or Communists.

Think positive....No one to enforce any posted speed limit, we can drive as dangerously as we like. When we know that the home owners are away, we can just roll up in a large moving truck and haul everything away, with no fear of arrest. No need to pay for meals at restaurants as there would be no police to stop you. Angry at anyone, do away with them. No one to come after you. Grocery stores and other stores would be easy to just break into and haul stuff away, with no repercussions.
Raping women when the men are away...no problem. No police to come after them. Carry any guns you want anywhere...after all...no cops to stop them. Explosives and their use...no problem...no police.
Those that carry signs that say, "Defund Police," as well as scream the same, we can easily estimate their IQ as being less than three digits and/or Communists.
You carry a lot of fear around. I couldn’t imagine the burden...

Who wants to eliminate all police?

Here's an example of the stupidity mixed with lunacy, at both their highest levels. Weird part is that some people take this jibberish seriously :rolleyes: >>

Who's going to write all those illegal use of cell phone tickets while operating a commercial vehicle. Guy at work got tagged for 6 grand.

Who wants to eliminate all police?
The other day, I drove through downtown and there was a "peaceful" protest. No one was yelling. No one was rioting and no one was looting. They just stood there on the sidewalks, peacefully holding signs and waving at passerby's. There were a few of them with signs that said, "Defund the Police." No funds, no police. That simple. On videos on TV in other cities, some of the protesters carried similar signs and were screaming that the police should be defunded. Idiots.

No fear here. I'm heavily armed and if anyone breaks into my home, they fall out backwards, with several holes in them. The same holds true if while I'm out and about, a group present as a clear and present danger to my life or the lives of those I care about.

It would become like early civilizations. Gang leaders would become war lords actual rulers over territory that they would defend and the subjects pay tribute. You would be responsible for your own security and your home and family. If you can afford it, hire guards. Target and other stores would have their own security. The wealthy might be able to afford an army and command the fealty of lesser lords. Think medieval Europe or Afghanistan.

It would become like early civilizations. Gang leaders would become war lords actual rulers over territory that they would defend and the subjects pay tribute. You would be responsible for your own security and your home and family. If you can afford it, hire guards. Target and other stores would have their own security. The wealthy might be able to afford an army and command the fealty of lesser lords. Think medieval Europe or Afghanistan.
Exactly.

Quite amusing how scared proponents of small government get when they see the bath being filled.

No fear here. I'm heavily armed and if anyone breaks into my home, they fall out backwards, with several holes in them. The same holds true if while I'm out and about, a group present as a clear and present danger to my life or the lives of those I care about.
Good. If you can do it. So can others. Why the fear mongering then?

Imagine all them woke woman getting raped, and gays getting attacked lol democrats are beyond retarted

Forum List

Back