So Lets Eliminate The Police? Then How Do We Go To The Bank?

It would become like early civilizations. Gang leaders would become war lords actual rulers over territory that they would defend and the subjects pay tribute. You would be responsible for your own security and your home and family. If you can afford it, hire guards. Target and other stores would have their own security. The wealthy might be able to afford an army and command the fealty of lesser lords. Think medieval Europe or Afghanistan.
Criminals would quickly take over most entities of society, and unarmed liberals, to whom a gun is a foreign object, would be disposed of within a few days.

The part you don't get is that with the driver still inside the car, he represents a lethal risk to the officer that is not the case, once he is outside the car. That the driver REFUSED to exit the car, made this situation 10 times worse, and the driver is lucky he wasn't shot.

As for the force the cops used to put Nazario down and cuff him, that is simply a preventive measure cops use to insure against the possibility of a sudden, unruly (fighting) suspect.

I don't see where the cops did anything wrong, and they could have charged Nazario with obstruction of justice, which they didn't. Instead of Nazario filing a lawsuit, he ought to be thanking the cops for not arresting him.

Gutierrez should be rehired, and whoever fired him, should be disciplined, perhaps demoted for that.

What you don't seem to understand is that the officer would have saved his job if he attempted to de-escalate the situation instead of causing a completely unnecessary issue over what should have been a routine traffic violation.

Calmly explain to him why he was pulled over. Calmly write him a ticket if he felt it was necessary. Calmly wish him well and leave. It's that fucking simple. If that moron can't handle that, then he can take a different job as far as I'm concerned.

His own police department says that he did not act appropriately and I'm glad he was fired.

Don't misquote me. I didn't say that.
I was talking to candycorn.

You quoted me with something that I never said.

1618392417049.png

I never said "No shit brains...that was reported by your blob's White House."

The guy was acting calm
He was being calm but not cooperating

in the end he did get out of the car

so why be a knucklehead and force the officers to use pepper spray?

he could have gotten out of his car but chose not to do so

libs tell us he was just a poor black guy who was afraid the cops were going to murder him

and thats ok with the left

yet the lib critics expect the cops to blindly trust every motorist even when their instincts raise a warning flag as they did on this case

The paper plate was taped in the back window.
Apparently thats legal but it not readily visible at night with a tinted glass window

if the temp plates had been in the licsence plate holder he would not have been stopped

We spent $8T on nothing. You're as delusional as you are dishonest.
So you deny that >>"Trump racked up a longer list of accomplishments than any president in US history." ?

I understand that information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media consequently don't know anything, but being a consistent poster in this forum, you should by now, have the facts on this.
He racked up more debt than any President in history with nothing to show for it. I suppose thats and accomplishment.

The cops were out of line. The why is obvious. They hate soldiers. They hate the Army and hate people who serve their country. They hate the patriots who join up and risk life and limb to serve. These cops hate real Americans who are the best of the best.

So I ask you. Why are you defending pinko communist cops who hate America and the soldiers who defend this great country?
Is there a doctor in the house ?

View attachment 479736

Ok. The offers themselves said that 80% of the drivers they stop at night do exactly the same thing. They proceed to a well lighted area where they can pull off the road. That means four out of five drivers do exactly the same thing.

Stay with me here Scooter.

So far this year six police officers have been killed by being struck by vehicle.https://www.odmp.org/search/year/2021

So pulling off the road and into a well lighted area is not only safer for the driver. But it is safer for the cops. Obviously the cops know this. Otherwise they would arrest drivers every single day for doing what our Soldier did.

we have been told time and time again that the cops are not racist. So their reaction, or over reaction, can not be based on race. The cops are not racists. There are few reasons remaining. The glaring one is that the Lieutenant was in Uniform. He was obviously in the Military.

Now since our cops are not racist. The only reason left I can see for the massive overreaction is the Military. Perhaps a Soldier had an affair with their wives. I do not know. But we know this massive overreaction to a routine event in their own words, was based on something.

So we no defend cops who hate Soldiers? We let people abuse the guardians of our freedom? The defenders of our great nation are fair game for abuse and brutality? It isn’t bad enough that our Nations enemies would torture them to death slowly. We have to let the cops brutalize them for no reason?

Remember it is the cops themselves who say that 80% of the people they pull over at night do this exact same action. That means it isn’t rare. It isn’t unusual. It is a common safety practice.

The guy was acting calm

libs tell us he was just a poor black guy who was afraid the cops were going to murder him

yet the lib critics expect the cops to blindly trust every motorist even when their instincts raise a warning flag as they did on this case

You can ask him why he didn’t comply.

He isn’t being paid by the state to interact with police officers. However, the police officers are being paid to interact with people during routine traffic violations.

If they can’t do their JOB professionally by following police standards and attempting to DE-ESCALATE the situation, then they can find another JOB. It’s that simple.

Suppose we’re in a McDonalds and we watch a McDonald’s employee instigate an altercation with a customer by acting unprofessionally. “Welcome, dumbass”, he says. In response, the customer acts calmly but rudely back to the McDonald’s employee. The situation ESCALATES. Which person do you have a bigger issue with? Which person gets fired?

Last edited:
The guy was acting calm

You can ask him why he didn’t comply.

He isn’t being paid by the state to interact with police officers. However, the police officers are being paid to interact with people during routine traffic violations.

If they can’t do their JOB professionally by following police standards and attempting to DE-ESCALATE the situation, then they can find another JOB. It’s that simple.

Suppose we’re in a McDonalds and we watch a McDonald’s employee instigate an altercation with a customer by acting unprofessionally. “Welcome, dumbass”, he says. In response, the customer acts calmly but rudely back to the McDonald’s employee. The situation ESCALATES. Which person do you have a bigger issue with? Which person gets fired?
My but you libs do go on

he was given a lawful order to get out of his car and he refused

thats the gist of this incident

My but you libs do go on

he was given a lawful order to get out of his car and he refused

thats the gist of this incident

Sure. If you ignore that the police officer acted completely unprofessionally and failed to de-escalate the situation.

That's his job. He failed to do his job appropriately. He got fired for failing to do his job appropriately. You know, like every other profession. It's really quite simple.

I'm not sure what part of that you fail to comprehend. His superiors agree with me.

He racked up more debt than any President in history with nothing to show for it. I suppose thats and accomplishment.
Every day another information-deprived, airhead liberal victim of liberal OMISSION media comes in here, and displays his/her pathetic ignorance (or dishonesty). Ho hum.

Trump accomplishments (partial list)

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns.
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in July and through the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done.90% REDUCTION. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.

Last edited:
No fear here. I'm heavily armed and if anyone breaks into my home, they fall out backwards, with several holes in them. The same holds true if while I'm out and about, a group present as a clear and present danger to my life or the lives of those I care about.
As long as Joe Biden and other gun grabbing nutjobs don't alter the scenario, in favor of the bad guys. I suspect they are headed in that direction.
Hence their motto: "Criminals! You've got a friend with the Democrat Party!"

You're imagining things again....you seem to spend a lot of time in the imaginary world. Remember when you were boycotting the NFL? LOL
No imagining. Biden laid low and didn't campaign, because he was privvy to the fraud machine, that he et al put in place early in 2020. He figured he had it all wrapped up, with no need to campaign. And why hold rallies, when nobody is interested enough to show up ? LOL.

And yeah, I remember when I was boycotting the NFL. So I did, as did others, and they paid their penalty. Now it's business as usual, except that my team (Tampa Bay) happens to be the Super Bowl champs. Eat your heart out. :biggrin:

The paper plate was taped in the back window.
Apparently thats legal but it not readily visible at night with a tinted glass window

if the temp plates had been in the licsence plate holder he would not have been stopped

I have no issue with the police stopping him. I have and you should too a lot of issue with what they did once he stopped.

Again. 80% of drivers who are pulled over do the same thing. So his actions, finding a safe well lit area make sense. They are routine and common.

Again. 80% of drivers who are pulled over do the same thing. So his actions, finding a safe well lit area make sense. They are routine and common.
I think the cops sense a different level of danger when its a busted taillight instead of a possible stolen vehicle that they are dealing with

Forum List

Back