Lego's is standing for social justice!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone, legos is now pulling all of the police related legos off the shelves to let children know that the police are evil.

Reminds me of Vietnam Vets who were drafted by the government, forced to fight in a war, and come home to be spit on because of a few lousy soldiers who committed war crimes.

God how we all love the Left.

Imagine the GOP claiming to hate big state while glorifying police and military violence against civilians

That's right everyone, legos is now pulling all of the police related legos off the shelves to let children know that the police are evil.

Reminds me of Vietnam Vets who were drafted by the government, forced to fight in a war, and come home to be spit on because of a few lousy soldiers who committed war crimes.

Fake News.

Last edited:
From the source in the OP:

"To be clear, the items are still available for purchase. It was only promotions for such products that were stopped. "

The OP is a lie.

Can Lego pull off a watermelon set?

Imagine the GOP claiming to hate big state while glorifying police and military violence against civilians

I respect law enforcement so long as they are there to maintain the peace. Maintaining law and order is the one job the state has and not micromanaging our lives like they are now.

However, the Left wants to take all our guns so that we have to depend on the police for protection, then they turn right around and tell their children that they are all racist evil bastards. What morons you are

"To be clear, the items are still available for purchase. It was only promotions for such products that were stopped. "

The OP is a lie.
My bad, lego is still making money off what they have already made, but are making people think they are taking a social justice stand by removing the promotions.

So you see, they are both greedy and hypocritical. You can't beat that with a stick!

The OP is a lie.
My bad, lego is still making money off what they have already made, but are making people think they are taking a social justice stand by removing the promotions.

So you see, they are both greedy and hypocritical. You can't beat that with a stick!

You support the blob who is both greedy and hypocritical in addition to being a pervert.... You should be pleased.

The OP is a lie.

You support the blob who is both greedy and hypocritical in addition to being a pervert.... You should be pleased.
Like your avatar

The OP is a lie.

And you support anarchism and you're too fcking stupid to live

You're caught
All because some doped up asshole couldn't behave and some idiot cop got stupid

You're all being played and are too fucking stupid to realize it.

Good fcking grief just stop
Most people will probably not realize what a HUGE post this is.

Thank my late Grandfather, the man taught me to see through the BS.

In turn I pass that to our children and even they see what's going on.

The OP is a lie.

You're caught

I do not support looting and rioting. Demonstrating...yes. You're just too lazy to research the opinions of others.

Fake News.

Snopes says its true.

A spokesperson for LEGO explained that the toy company had simply paused digital marketing in light of nationwide protests against police violence and the death of George Floyd

The OP is a lie.

You're caught

I do not support looting and rioting. Demonstrating...yes. You're just too lazy to research the opinions of others.

I've read your BS....I don't have to research

The OP is a lie.

You're caught

Then you would know I don't support looting and rioting. Instead, you're just too lazy and stupid.

The OP is a lie.

You're caught

Then you would know I don't support looting and rioting. Instead, you're just too lazy and stupid.

Gfy and stop pretending.

How's that, crow?

The OP is a lie.

You're caught

Gfy and stop pretending.

How's that, crow?

Unlike you I don't have to. LOL

Forum List

Back