Protests still going on everywhere and this guy livestreams them

Augustine_

Platinum Member
Aug 13, 2019
Nunya
All of these protests continue with massive numbers entirely because of Trump tear gassing a peaceful crowd for a photo op and threatening to murder civilians with the U.S. military:

Last edited:
All of these protests continue with massive numbers entirely because of Trump tear gassing a peaceful crowd for a photo op and threatening to murder civilians with the U.S. military:

I guess I clicked on your link at the wrong time. There was nothing but multi-racial peaceful protests for redress of legitimate grievances. If there was something wrong with the live link, it was not happening at 11:25 Central Daylight Savings time 6/4/2020.

I guess I clicked on your link at the wrong time. There was nothing but multi-racial peaceful protests for redress of legitimate grievances. If there was something wrong with the live link, it was not happening at 11:25 Central Daylight Savings time 6/4/2020.

You are correct. I posted the link to show that protests are ongoing, that the protesters are peaceful, and that this streamer does a great job of showing it.

What a GREAT bunch of LIES. The cops claim Trump had NOTHING to do with tear gassing anyone. And the Military would be used against rioters not peaceful protestors.

What a GREAT bunch of LIES. The cops claim Trump had NOTHING to do with tear gassing anyone. And the Military would be used against rioters not peaceful protestors.
That's what the left does. LIE. Expect more of it, every day.

Yet the peaceful protesters were attacked with tear gas on orders from Trump so he could pretend to care about a church. For a photo. Go fuck yourself, trash.

Stop lying you stupid asshole. No teargas was used.

Yet the peaceful protesters were attacked with tear gas on orders from Trump so he could pretend to care about a church. For a photo. Go fuck yourself, trash.
1591332450062.png
Please!... from other than a leftist fake news rag.

Again DUMB ASS Trump had nothing to do with it AND the cops said they were responding to attacks from the crowd, keep lying it suits you.

I'm an individualist you imbecilic twat.
Not from what I've seen your stupid ass post.
Once again for the MORONIC STUPID and IGNORANT, the cops cleared the park because they were under attack.
Post a video of the cops being under attack there then, you piece of shit. Civilians were assaulted so Trump could get a photo op. The church has condemned him for it. But please, post proof of your bullshit, you pussy.

Once again for the MORONIC STUPID and IGNORANT, the cops cleared the park because they were under attack.
Post a video of the cops being under attack there then, you piece of shit. Civilians were assaulted so Trump could get a photo op. The church has condemned him for it. But please, post proof of your bullshit, you pussy.
I don't need to, I believe law enforcement unlike unamerican pieces of shit like you.

Oh gee, got anymore third grade insults to hurl? The facts are quite simple. I believe in the Right of the PEOPLE to own whatever firearm they want.

Stalinists, like you, don't. You feel only government should have guns unless you are one of the special people. You know, the ruling elite.

That makes you a ignorant fool as well

I don't need to, I believe law enforcement unlike unamerican pieces of shit like you.
Good little statist

No, they weren't. You fell for the Fake News. Park Police Calls Out Fake News: Authorities Did Not Use Tear Gas to Clear Protesters from Lafayette Park, Some Attacked Police

Forum List

Back