Kushner continued using this private service he opened in December and used it to August , months after he was sworn in.

Do you have a link showing the DOJ refusing to allow any interviews?

do you have a link that says using a private *ACCOUNT* is illegal? far as i know it's fine as long as he includes or turns over mail as requested.

I really don't care if it is legal or not.

Have you ever studied law and ethics Iceberg..? He took the oath of office ... probably signed the Ethics agreement.

can we go back up to your post were you defined hypocrite? i've not seen you attack hillary and she did a lot more than use a private e-mail address. she bought the domain and hardware for her own server for *total* control. i've yet to see you call her out and say you don't care if it's legal or not. to be 100% fair, there are no rules against this so technically it's legal. this is why they *SHOULD* clarify this BY LAW so there is no ambiguity to hide behind for either side.

now, you're basing your hate on a "probably" at this point.
what he is doing is NOT illegal and he's hardly the ONLY one using a private address (NOT a server - what he is doing is not comparable to hillary unless you just want it to be for your own peace of mind)

now - let's look at the bigger issue and stop pretending this is only around these limited people:

5 other examples of politicians toying with the email rules

and then:
Hillary Clinton said 'my predecessors did the same thing' with email
Many politicians use private addresses, but private servers like the one Clinton used are rarely seen, said John Wonderlich, a policy director at the Sunlight Foundation, a nonpartisan group focused on government transparency, for a prior PolitiFact story.

so - is your rage at all politicians who are doing this? and do you understand why what hillary did is a HUGE step beyond a simple private e-mail address?

so it would seem you're mad at trumps people for doing this but don't seem to care about all that have done it before. THIS is why i say put laws around it and lose the ambiguity. otherwise it's nothing more than a constant whining where we only pick and choose who we get mad at for the same things others we're ok with.

please, define hypocrisy again for us.

do you have a link that says using a private *ACCOUNT* is illegal? far as i know it's fine as long as he includes or turns over mail as requested.

Have you ever studied law and ethics Iceberg..? He took the oath of office ... probably signed the Ethics agreement.

"I really don't care if it is legal or not."

Classic QUOTE revealing JUST EXACTLY HOW DEMOCRATS DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE RULE OF LAW
Comey signed an Ethics Agreement and violated every line of it.

You don't give a fuck about that either, do you?

It is not up to us to care if it is legal you old double standard fart

I spent years teaching my boys morals..Is this Morally ok for you ?

i don't have kids. but i have taught my nieces and nephews, when they'd listen to apply the standards they set evenly and not change it according to personal preference.

is that morality ok for you?

Why does he even have to turn a thing over, especially when he opened this account while his father was slamming Hillary for it.
I believe this is called 'taking a side street', deviating from the conversation we were just having, your asking me if I was minimizing what Kushner did while I was asking you not to minimize the fact that Hillary's actions were criminal. Just sayin'....

But I will go there with you, though. IMO Mueller is DESPERATE to find anything on anyone close to Trump. He will not stop until he has his own 'Scooter Libby' to justify his witch hunt when he comes up empty in his 'Don Quixote' routine charging the Russian Collusion windmill.

Iceberg

You saw me yesterday say what she did was shady...

Guess what folks I do not like her, I did not support her nor her actions..

I did end up voting for my party , like most Americans did..We had very little choice.

Now...hummm can you say the same Easy, Iceberg, or OldTree?

I doubt it..

any particular reason you keep changing the topic? i'm not flinging insults back at you and if that's where this si going, i'm out.

You're not saying what she did was right...but...then you try to excuse it? So which is it, Eagle?

Be honest. You know as well as I do that Clinton set up a private server system at her home...paid for it out of p
OMG...you're the very epitome of "obtuse"! Do you not grasp the monumental difference between people using personal emails while they work for the government and someone spending hundreds of thousands of dollars out of their own pockets to set up and run private servers hidden at their home to conduct official business...hiding what they're doing from Congressional oversight?

Nothing Gowdy pointed out is "bullshit"! It was a prosecutor laying out the case for charges being filed because that's what Gowdy WAS before he went to Congress!

Lets see some factual links to your claims, not just Fox News repeating Gowdy..That Gowdy is Slim going after the juggler for a political circus..

Kushner continued using this private service he opened in December and used it to August , months after he was sworn in.

can we go back up to your post were you defined hypocrite? i've not seen you attack hillary and she did a lot more than use a private e-mail address. she bought the domain and hardware for her own server for *total* control. i've yet to see you call her out and say you don't care if it's legal or not. to be 100% fair, there are no rules against this so technically it's legal. this is why they *SHOULD* clarify this BY LAW so there is no ambiguity to hide behind for either side.

what he is doing is NOT illegal and he's hardly the ONLY one using a private address (NOT a server - what he is doing is not comparable to hillary unless you just want it to be for your own peace of mind)

now - let's look at the bigger issue and stop pretending this is only around these limited people:

and then:
Many politicians use private addresses, but private servers like the one Clinton used are rarely seen, said John Wonderlich, a policy director at the Sunlight Foundation, a nonpartisan group focused on government transparency, for a prior PolitiFact story.

so - is your rage at all politicians who are doing this? and do you understand why what hillary did is a HUGE step beyond a simple private e-mail address?

so it would seem you're mad at trumps people for doing this but don't seem to care about all that have done it before. THIS is why i say put laws around it and lose the ambiguity. otherwise it's nothing more than a constant whining where we only pick and choose who we get mad at for the same things others we're ok with.

Classic QUOTE revealing JUST EXACTLY HOW DEMOCRATS DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE RULE OF LAW

i don't have kids. but i have taught my nieces and nephews, when they'd listen to apply the standards they set evenly and not change it according to personal preference.

Why does he even have to turn a thing over, especially when he opened this account while his father was slamming Hillary for it.
I believe this is called 'taking a side street', deviating from the conversation we were just having, your asking me if I was minimizing what Kushner did while I was asking you not to minimize the fact that Hillary's actions were criminal. Just sayin'....

But I will go there with you, though. IMO Mueller is DESPERATE to find anything on anyone close to Trump. He will not stop until he has his own 'Scooter Libby' to justify his witch hunt when he comes up empty in his 'Don Quixote' routine charging the Russian Collusion windmill.

Iceberg

I did end up voting for my party , like most Americans did..We had very little choice.

I doubt it..

any particular reason you keep changing the topic? i'm not flinging insults back at you and if that's where this si going, i'm out.

Answer the question Iceberg....

and then:

The whole reason she setup a private server is specifically so she could make sure she could delete any emails she didn't want the public to know about. If she used a google or Yahoo account, then there would still be backups of her emails. Her criminal intent is quite obvious.

and then:

Iceberg

I doubt it..

I had no REASON NOT TO VOTE FOR TRUMP.

He wasn't Under TWO FEDERAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS That the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION Ordered to be swept under the rug.

Don't you find it amusing that Obama NEVER WIRE TAPPED CLINTON who was under TWO FEDERAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS?

Amazing even is the Head of the DOJ (LYING LORETTA LYNCH) meeting with one of the targets of these investigations (BILL CLINTON) in a secret meeting on a tarmac, and squashing one Investigation herself, and then meeting with the head of the FBI (JAMES THE SWEEPER COMEY) and ordering him to squash the other investigation, and then sealing all the records, and sweeping it all under the rug, even going so far to make an embarrassing attempt at apologetics, stating that Hillary Clinton was too fucking dumb to prosecute which equals too fucking dumb to be president.

Hell James Comey Probably wrote his EXONERATION of Hillary Clinton Seconds after Little Loretta Lynch Threatened his Job if he didn't call Clinton's Criminal Investigation "A Matter"

Yet for some reason Obama found a way to keep THE ENTIRE TRUMP CAMPAIGN, His staff, and His FAMILY under Surveillance for 18 Months, while IGNORING The Clinton's Crimes even ordering them to be buried, and absurdly based his petition to Spy on The Trump campaign based on a FAKE DOSSIER crated by THE DEMOCRAT PARTY funded by The DEMOCRAT PARTY and Funneled through Ukranian, Russian and British Intelligence Agents who colluded with THE FBI and James Comey to attempt to alter and rig the election, when James Comey then distributed The Dossier (Leaked It) to the media and certain RIVAL POLITICAL FIGURES of The Trump Campaign.

Never before has a SITTING PRESIDENT WIRETAPPED a RIVAL POLITICAL CAMPAIGN like this. It's a Gross Violation of THE LAW, and ETHICAL STANDARDS and is an IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE, even CRIMINAL OFFENSE.

I mean that's AMAZING in itself, but then to add in THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN going to A UKRANIAN EMBASSY to plot with FUSION GPS to set up all of this, even going so far to send a FUSION GPS employee (RUSSIAN LAWYER ) to Trump Tower and wiretap the meeting, and also plant Fake Beacon Pings on a TRUMP TOWER SERVER and RUSSIA ALFA BANK to make it APPEAR as though something was going on.

It doesn't get more corrupt and cloak and dagger than that. Add in Clinton and The DNC's Pakistani Hacker who pried in to Top Secret, Classified Files, and Private Congressional Documents, and HOLY SHIT.

Nixon feels like a CHOIR BOY about right now.

Last edited:

and then:

Iceberg

I doubt it..

Answer the question Iceberg....

what question? who did i vote for? trump. why? likely same reasons you voted for hillary, if you did.

now what does ANY of this have to do with defining what kushner did as different than hillary? nothing.

so i ask again, why do we sidetrack these things? if you don't care (as you said, don't care about legalities, you don't like the guy) then what is the point of discussion?

so - back to you.
do you understand the HUGE difference between a private account vs. private server?
do you feel what hillary did is more "scorn worthy" than what kushner did?

Can you REALLY not understand the difference between people in government using private emails occasionally and Hillary Clinton running the State Department through private servers located in her home...hiding the existence of those servers from Congress...and then destroying files on those servers when she was found out?

Kushner (unlike Hillary!) has turned over ALL of his private emails because quite obviously...HE HAS NOTHING TO HIDE!
Did your arguments include occasional private email usage when you were waging your attack on Hillary Clinton with it?

Clinton used a private server (ALONG WITH HALF OF CONGRESS) - RW do-gooders go batshit crazy, then morph into apeshit crazy traitor mode for several YEARS..

Kershner has a private server and is imbedded in WhiteHouse activity on a daily basis kissing Trumps lilly ass and making deals with Soros, and Manafort (a real traitor). RW's blow it off like a fart in a hurricane ... MEH-NO BIG DEAL-YA GOT NOTHING.

yo Rightie Dips ... GFY-KMA.

Clinton used a private server (ALONG WITH HALF OF CONGRESS) - RW do-gooders go batshit crazy, then morph into apeshit crazy traitor mode for several YEARS..
The FBI does not have in their possession 15,000+ pieces of criminal evidence of anyone other than Hillary proving they illegally failed to comply with the FOIA and the Federal Records Act. In that distinction, Hillary stands alone in her criminal acts.

Kershner has a private server and is imbedded in WhiteHouse activity on a daily basis kissing Trumps lilly ass and making deals with Soros, and Manafort (a real traitor). RW's blow it off like a fart in a hurricane ... MEH-NO BIG DEAL-YA GOT NOTHING.

yo Rightie Dips ... GFY-KMA.
Basically.

/Thread

Has anyone given any thought how Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton secretly and then squashed and buried The DOJ Criminal Investigation in to The Clintons immediately after that meeting, and THEN she met with James Comey and ordered him to Squash The FBI Criminal Investigation in to The Clintons?

Nah, that's not fishy at all....

She had to have been ordered by Obama to go to those lengths to get both THE FBI and DOJ Criminal Investigations swept under the rug and buried.

Hell James Comey Probably wrote his EXONERATION of Hillary Clinton Seconds after Little Lying Loretta Lynch (AKA THE HOBBIT) Threatened his Job and scared the fuck out of 6' 8" tall James Comey if he didn't call Clinton's Criminal Investigation "A Matter"

Imagine that, Loretta Lynch arranged to have Two Criminal Investigations squashed being conducted by two different Departments just to keep Clinton's chance at preserving Obama's Legacy alive.

She doesn't have that kind of Gravitas....but Obama did. So imo, He ORDERED it, and the weight of that order was behind Lynch's actions.

Last edited:
Ironic how the corrupt ones seem free to continue their crimes and intimidation gestapo tactics while the other side just seems to take it and take it and take it......

Clinton is only guilty in the mind of simpletons.

e8a.gif

The stupid shit that comes out of your head is ......fucked up
The supreme simpleton with the nerve to call someone else a simpleton.

Have you ever, even ONCE bothered to look up FACTS imbecile????

THAT is TRUE IGNORANCE

Clinton is only guilty in the mind of simpletons.
Please clarify, for the record:

Do you believe refusing to comply with the LAW - refusing to turn in 15,000+ pieces of official documents as required by the law - is not a crime?

Do you believe that giving persons who do not have a security clearance access to Top Secret information is not a crime?

Basically.

/Thread

The Atlanta Imbecile chimes in and once again reconfirms his WILLFUL ignorance as well.

It will never occur to these racist programmed asshats that MAYBE, just MAYBE....the Clintons are not as clean as they are told to believe and that Kushner has turned over ALL his emails because it's a fucking witch hunt and there's nothing there?
If they're so innocent, why did it take YEARS to get the Clintons emails asshat?

Mueller and his band of clowns will never find ANYTHING to pin on Trump. But they know that...the purpose is INTIMIDATION and to keep feeding the ignorant imbeciles flames of hatred and racism which people like MarcATL gladly do daily.

MarcATL, the useless widget that uses the black equivalent of David Duke for his avatar......

Hey Marc.....did you read about this story on CNN and MSNBC ???
Seems this little girl burst into flames and disintegrated seconds after Trump handed her back....
Seriously....didn;t you reads that on The Huff Post?

trumpholsblackchild-jpg.147242

Last edited:
Ironic how the corrupt ones seem free to continue their crimes and intimidation gestapo tactics while the other side just seems to take it and take it and take it......
If half THE GOP wasn't corrupt as well, The President would be on The Offensive instead of daily being made to be completely transparent and daily being vindicated when the previous administration was completely obscure and criminal.

If half THE GOP wasn't corrupt as well, The President would be on The Offensive instead of daily being made to be completely transparent and daily being vindicated when the previous administration was completely obscure and criminal.

Did you mean "wasn't" or "was".....?
Just for clarification.

No doubt there are corrupt people everywhere. The GOP is no exception. I just think it's MUCH MUCH more prevalent on the Left side of the aisle.

Honestly, if the level of apparent corruption of the two parties was reversed, I would become a Democrat. Not sure how all these Lefties live with it. Brainwashed heavily (and stupid)

Did you mean "wasn't" or "was".....?
Just for clarification.

No doubt there are corrupt people everywhere. The GOP is no exception. I just think it's MUCH MUCH more prevalent on the Left side of the aisle.

Honestly, if the level of apparent corruption of the two parties was reversed, I would become a Democrat. Not sure how all these Lefties live with it. Brainwashed heavily (and stupid)
I agree that there is more corruption on The Left.....it's actually become Virulent. I just also know that if The GOP did not have Corruption within it's Ranks, The Left would get squashed under the own weight of their lies, but The GOP just plays right along with the whole sham, pretending to want to carry out The President's agenda, but always falling just short of actually doing it....

It makes for nice theater, but poor politics.

Forum List

Back