We need to be concerned about trump's violent rhetoric

D’oh…:eusa_doh:
Using a literal example of your brainwashing to “prove” you aren’t brainwashed is not only evidence that you are indeed but that you’re dumb as shit as well.
What a dumb thing to say. Intellectually dishonest

Screenshot_20220122-111935_Instagram.jpg

Oh look, another member of the herd thinks Trump on trial is a "distraction." A "distraction" from what?

If Trump is being used as a "distraction" maybe he should stop turning every public appearance of his into a shitshow.

Trump was run out of office by the majority of voter's who had enough of his insanity.
Bread and circuses. Oldest trick in the book.

Maybe you should subscribe to The epoc Times. Good info that you obviously need.
View attachment 854170

View attachment 854170
Yeah, I’m not giving the Chinese cultists my email address.

The text makes no sense. If losses were “everywhere” then how could there be gains in government and medical?

Leisure employment is doing just fine. The headline says something about “lies”. What lies exactly?

1699294081559.png

The text makes no sense. If losses were “everywhere” then how could there be gains in government and medical?

Leisure employment is doing just fine. The headline says something about “lies”. What lies exactly?

View attachment 854192
It's pretty obvious that you just subscribe to Echo Chambers for your left wing lies. You couldn't understand anything that would actually be good for the country. Main growth in jobs was the government and medical industry. You did a nice job with your propaganda but now you've been exposed. You're fired

Screenshot_20231106-101630_Epoch Times.jpg

Screenshot_20231106-101600_Epoch Times.jpg

I find it humorous that you think any law enforcement (even if they supported your riotous bullshit, which they don't) and leftist

shitlords stand a chance against millions of armed and thoroughly pissed off Americans.

When the law-abiding lose faith in the law, you're fucked. You're done like a shoeleather steak.

I hate to say it, but it's looking possible things may go that way.

If the consent of the governed in America is no longer given, there will be none of that until things are righted.

I bet you've never heard of that "government by the consent of the governed" before, huh, fascist?

quote-for-in-reason-all-government-without-the-consent-of-the-governed-is-the-very-definition-jonathan-swift-28-85-61.jpg

Every Thomas Jefferson quote ever.

quote-man-is-not-made-for-the-state-but-the-state-for-man-and-it-derives-its-just-powers-only-thomas-jefferson-113-66-97.jpg

If the powers are unjust, it's a whole new ballgame, baby.
A MAGA threatening mass violence, it must be Monday.

View attachment 854192Epoc Times actually rails against your Chinese Masters. Is that why you propagandize against them?

View attachment 854192
Need to fire your ass, propagandist

trump's attempts to incite violence among his followers is going to increase. And the justice system needs to stop him before he causes someone to get hurt or worse.
That's exactly what happens when people follow a madman.

Last edited:
The Biden Dems and left wing cultists radicalized this person with violent racist rhetoric.

ZOQALQRVNNAMJORSZBZM35WP6E.png

This person committed a hate crime because of left wing hate speech.

Forum List

Back