After all that hooping, hollering, wailing, bitching and moaning that the Republicans JUST made for the last 5 years at least about Hillary's email, WTF was Kushner doing with a PRIVATE email to conduct GOVERNMENT business in the first place!?!??

Pay attention dummy. The account was used during the campaign and while he was a private citizen, and through the transition which is a common practice at first with new administrations.

But here is the bitch slap to your whore face..... It doesn't matter that he did, because unlike Hillary Clinton, Kushner was fully Transparent and turned over EVERY SINGLE EMAIL....and there was NOTHING THERE.

Case closed.

Now, if Hillary, the DNC would cough up their emails and their server the same way we can be done with this.

Get the facts right Bozo

First, what did Jared Kushner actually do?
According to Politico, Kushner set up a private email account in December, after President Trump was elected but before he took office. His lawyer, Abbe Lowell, told the news organization that there were fewer than 100 email exchanges between Kushner and other White House officials between January and August – and they largely originated because someone emailed Kushner's private email address instead of his White House address.

The emails were "usually forwarded news articles or political commentary," Lowell said.

Kushner was reported to have traded emails with other White House staff including Priebus, Bannon and National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn. According to a later report from the Times, all those aides – plus Stephen Miller – also occasionally sent or received work emails from personal accounts.

Don't you think it's awesome he turned over EVERY SINGLE EMAIL from his PRIVATE ACCOUNT, and they FOUND ZERO, ZIP, NADA, about RUSSIAN COLLUSION?

And he didn't need to BLEACH BIT EVEN ONE FUCKING EMAIL BEFORE DOING THAT!

Isn't that cool that Kushner had that much faith in himself, and his Father In Law (The President) that he could commit to FULL DISCLOSURE?

He didn't have to smash 17 Electronic Devices with a hammer, remove their SIM cards and destroy them, & did not have to build a SECRET SERVER, and he did disclose that he had a private account which he used initially during the transition, and Did not have to BLEACH BIT 33,000 emails before deciding to cooperate with Herr Mueller.

He also did not have a President Lie about the fact that he KNEW NOTHING about a Secret Server, while secretly emailing Hillary Clinton as did Lynch using an Alias. How Sneaky...?

How Awesome is that?
I am not saying what she did was right... but...I find it funny how your using every excuse in the book.

If Clinton wanted to hide things with bleaching she would have used a professional service .

BleachBit may not be quite as sinister as Gowdy makes it out to be. It's one of many services you can download online to free up space on your computer by removing old unused files and clearing out internet history and cookies.

What is BleachBit? Little-known tool at center of Clinton email controversy

You're not saying what she did was right...but...then you try to excuse it? So which is it, Eagle?

Be honest. You know as well as I do that Clinton set up a private server system at her home...paid for it out of pocket...hid it's existence from Congressional investigators...and then had thousands of emails "scrubbed" when it became apparent that what she'd been doing had been uncovered.

That's not "sinister"...but man does it REEK of corruption!

The Bleach is bullshit crap from Gowdy, is all I am saying...

Trump used the email crap everyday while Kushner set up his own little sneaky email...

Kushner's Private Email Account had been in existence far before Trump was elected Dummy, and He disclosed it, unlike Hillary Clinton, Obama, Lynch and Rice who used Clinton's Secret Server and actively took measures to conceal it from The Public & The State Department.

Obama only learned about it from the news, and all the while he, and Lynch and Rice were using aliases to directly email Clinton on that private server.

I'd like to see those emails..and so should you if you had one fucking honest and genuine bone in your body.

Geez The Fucktards are like swarms of mosquitoes today.

After all that hooping, hollering, wailing, bitching and moaning that the Republicans JUST made for the last 5 years at least about Hillary's email, WTF was Kushner doing with a PRIVATE email to conduct GOVERNMENT business in the first place!?!??

Pay attention dummy. The account was used during the campaign and while he was a private citizen, and through the transition which is a common practice at first with new administrations.

But here is the bitch slap to your whore face..... It doesn't matter that he did, because unlike Hillary Clinton, Kushner was fully Transparent and turned over EVERY SINGLE EMAIL....and there was NOTHING THERE.

Case closed.

Now, if Hillary, the DNC would cough up their emails and their server the same way we can be done with this.

Get the facts right Bozo

First, what did Jared Kushner actually do?
According to Politico, Kushner set up a private email account in December, after President Trump was elected but before he took office. His lawyer, Abbe Lowell, told the news organization that there were fewer than 100 email exchanges between Kushner and other White House officials between January and August – and they largely originated because someone emailed Kushner's private email address instead of his White House address.

The emails were "usually forwarded news articles or political commentary," Lowell said.

Kushner was reported to have traded emails with other White House staff including Priebus, Bannon and National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn. According to a later report from the Times, all those aides – plus Stephen Miller – also occasionally sent or received work emails from personal accounts.
So an anonymous source says....wait for it....the account was set up in December....and there is no proof.....but seriously you need a 2x4 taken to the back of your head to see the TRUTH, and THE TRUTH is this, Kushner turned over 100% of the emails from this account....and Politico has zero proof of when the account was created. BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS....Kushner turned over ALL of the emails to satisfy Herr Mueller's Witch HUNT and AGAIN.....NOTHING WAS FOUND.

I applaud Jared Kushner for being an Honest and Transparent Man.
applause.gif

Clinton, Comey and Obama are CRIMINALS.

Now you have Gestapo HERR MUELLER looking at Mean Tweets and "Forwarded News Articles" Fuck Him, Fuck The Satanic DNC, and Fuck The Corrupt Democrat Party.
May they all die a Horrible Death.

Last edited:
Don't you think it's awesome he turned over EVERY SINGLE EMAIL from his PRIVATE ACCOUNT, and they FOUND ZERO, ZIP, NADA, about RUSSIAN COLLUSION?

Isn't that cool that Kushner had that much faith in himself, and his Father In Law (The President) that he could commit to FULL DISCLOSURE?

He didn't have to smash 17 Electronic Devices with a hammer, remove their SIM cards and destroy them, & did not have to build a SECRET SERVER, and he did disclose that he had a private account which he used initially during the transition, and Did not have to BLEACH BIT 33,000 emails before deciding to cooperate with Herr Mueller.

He also did not have a President Lie about the fact that he KNEW NOTHING about a Secret Server, while secretly emailing Hillary Clinton as did Lynch using an Alias. How Sneaky...?

How Awesome is that?
I am not saying what she did was right... but...I find it funny how your using every excuse in the book.

If Clinton wanted to hide things with bleaching she would have used a professional service .

BleachBit may not be quite as sinister as Gowdy makes it out to be. It's one of many services you can download online to free up space on your computer by removing old unused files and clearing out internet history and cookies.

You have NO Credibility after your Apologetics for Clinton using Bleach Bit.

Bleach Bit is used by White Collar Criminals to Obliterate Evidence on a Hard Drive.
There is no need to BLEACH BIT 33,000 Emails about Yoga Pants.
The Only Reason to do that is to attempt to make them UNRECOVERABLE by COMPUTER FORENSICS.
The only reason to do that is to cover CRIMINAL & UNETHICAL activities.

Knowing this, exactly why did JAMES COMEY allow Clinton to Violate 2 Federal Court Orders not to destroy evidence on her server? This is an especially important question since Comey Claims Loretta Lynch ordered Comey to Squash and Suppress The Clinton Investigation. An Order which he refused to report as "Obstruction of Justice" despite the fact he was required to.

And exactly why did Comey follow that up by granting immunity to her entire IT staff, and Campaign Staff, and then Not record a SINGLE FUCKING INTERVIEW, and write an EXONERATION STATEMENT MONTHS before interviewing anyone.

For Heaven's sake, Comey granted her primary IT guy IMMUNITY, then interviewed him, did not record it, and THE IT GUY still plead THE 5th 256 times.

hypocrite
(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.

You really should have a prostate exam, and get off of public assistance as I don't want to pay for your Butt Hurt cure.
Your Surrender Is accepted.

You have answered ZERO questions I posed to you in this thread. You continue to take The Coward's Way Out.

Humm last I heard girls don't have prostates.. nor have I ever been on welfare..

The emails have not been 100% investigated and you just go by what could be wrong.. But you sure are quick to judge everyone else behavior..

Kushner continued using this private service he opened in December and used it to August , months after he was sworn in.

Do you have a link showing the DOJ refusing to allow any interviews?

do you have a link that says using a private *ACCOUNT* is illegal? far as i know it's fine as long as he includes or turns over mail as requested.

Kushner's Private Email Account had been in existence far before Trump was elected Dummy, and He disclosed it, unlike Hillary Clinton, Obama, Lynch and Rice who used Clinton's Secret Server and actively took measures to conceal it from The Public & The State Department.

Obama only learned about it from the news, and all the while he, and Lynch and Rice were using aliases to directly email Clinton on that private server.

I'd like to see those emails..and so should you if you had one fucking honest and genuine bone in your body.

Geez The Fucktards are like swarms of mosquitoes today.

He did not disclose it

And Show me some factual links to back yourself up

Did you not just try to minimize Jared behavior with this comment Easy..?
Not at all. I pointed out that he fully complied with the order / request to turn over EVERYTHING, which he did, as opposed to what Hillary did.

FAIL.

How Awesome is that?

You have NO Credibility after your Apologetics for Clinton using Bleach Bit.

Bleach Bit is used by White Collar Criminals to Obliterate Evidence on a Hard Drive.
There is no need to BLEACH BIT 33,000 Emails about Yoga Pants.
The Only Reason to do that is to attempt to make them UNRECOVERABLE by COMPUTER FORENSICS.
The only reason to do that is to cover CRIMINAL & UNETHICAL activities.

Knowing this, exactly why did JAMES COMEY allow Clinton to Violate 2 Federal Court Orders not to destroy evidence on her server? This is an especially important question since Comey Claims Loretta Lynch ordered Comey to Squash and Suppress The Clinton Investigation. An Order which he refused to report as "Obstruction of Justice" despite the fact he was required to.

And exactly why did Comey follow that up by granting immunity to her entire IT staff, and Campaign Staff, and then Not record a SINGLE FUCKING INTERVIEW, and write an EXONERATION STATEMENT MONTHS before interviewing anyone.

For Heaven's sake, Comey granted her primary IT guy IMMUNITY, then interviewed him, did not record it, and THE IT GUY still plead THE 5th 256 times.

hypocrite
(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.

You really should have a prostate exam, and get off of public assistance as I don't want to pay for your Butt Hurt cure.
Your Surrender Is accepted.

You have answered ZERO questions I posed to you in this thread. You continue to take The Coward's Way Out.

Humm last I heard girls don't have prostates.. nor have I ever been on welfare..

The emails have not been 100% investigated and you just go by what could be wrong.. But you sure are quick to judge everyone else behavior..

You are right, Clintons' Emails have not been 100% investigated!
She lied.

They found Classified Emails on Weiner's Laptop that she did not turn over from her secret server.

This is how they found out btw, that Obama, Lynch and Rice lied about knowing about the server because they found emails from them where they used Aliases to email Clinton.

MORE LIES.

And then there are the 33,000 Emails she bleach bitted which have not been investigated, some of them found on Weiner's laptop which volates the Espionage Act, and proves she Perjured herself, violated a federal preservation order, and engaged in destruction of evidence and obstruction of justice, and of course all the emails on the 17 Devices she smashed when she said she had only one have not been investigated yet.

You are a prime candidate for joining Jim Jones at Jonestown. Enjoy the Koolaide, I hear it is Deadly Delicious.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Kushner continued using this private service he opened in December and used it to August , months after he was sworn in.

do you have a link that says using a private *ACCOUNT* is illegal? far as i know it's fine as long as he includes or turns over mail as requested.

I really don't care if it is legal or not.

Have you ever studied law and ethics Iceberg..? He took the oath of office ... probably signed the Ethics agreement.

Did you not just try to minimize Jared behavior with this comment Easy..?
Not at all. I pointed out that he fully complied with the order / request to turn over EVERYTHING, which he did, as opposed to what Hillary did.

FAIL.

Why does he even have to turn a thing over, especially when he opened this account while his father was slamming Hillary for it.

Have you ever studied law and ethics Iceberg..? He took the oath of office ... probably signed the Ethics agreement.

"I really don't care if it is legal or not."

Classic QUOTE revealing JUST EXACTLY HOW DEMOCRATS DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE RULE OF LAW
Comey signed an Ethics Agreement and violated every line of it.

You don't give a fuck about that either, do you?

Classic QUOTE revealing JUST EXACTLY HOW DEMOCRATS DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE RULE OF LAW

It is not up to us to care if it is legal you old double standard fart

I spent years teaching my boys morals..Is this Morally ok for you ?

Apparently you failed based upon your arguments about ethics and Hillary Clinton.
What did you teach them? Situational Ethics?

"Kids, it's only wrong if you get caught."

Love, Dad!

P.S.

"Lie when you get caught and destroy all the evidence."

can we go back up to your post were you defined hypocrite? i've not seen you attack hillary and she did a lot more than use a private e-mail address. she bought the domain and hardware for her own server for *total* control. i've yet to see you call her out and say you don't care if it's legal or not. to be 100% fair, there are no rules against this so technically it's legal. this is why they *SHOULD* clarify this BY LAW so there is no ambiguity to hide behind for either side.

now, you're basing your hate on a "probably" at this point.
what he is doing is NOT illegal and he's hardly the ONLY one using a private address (NOT a server - what he is doing is not comparable to hillary unless you just want it to be for your own peace of mind)

now - let's look at the bigger issue and stop pretending this is only around these limited people:

5 other examples of politicians toying with the email rules

and then:
Hillary Clinton said 'my predecessors did the same thing' with email
Many politicians use private addresses, but private servers like the one Clinton used are rarely seen, said John Wonderlich, a policy director at the Sunlight Foundation, a nonpartisan group focused on government transparency, for a prior PolitiFact story.

so - is your rage at all politicians who are doing this? and do you understand why what hillary did is a HUGE step beyond a simple private e-mail address?

so it would seem you're mad at trumps people for doing this but don't seem to care about all that have done it before. THIS is why i say put laws around it and lose the ambiguity. otherwise it's nothing more than a constant whining where we only pick and choose who we get mad at for the same things others we're ok with.

please, define hypocrisy again for us.

Why does he even have to turn a thing over, especially when he opened this account while his father was slamming Hillary for it.
I believe this is called 'taking a side street', deviating from the conversation we were just having, your asking me if I was minimizing what Kushner did while I was asking you not to minimize the fact that Hillary's actions were criminal. Just sayin'....

But I will go there with you, though. IMO Mueller is DESPERATE to find anything on anyone close to Trump. He will not stop until he has his own 'Scooter Libby' to justify his witch hunt when he comes up empty in his 'Don Quixote' routine charging the Russian Collusion windmill.

Last edited:

i don't have kids. but i have taught my nieces and nephews, when they'd listen to apply the standards they set evenly and not change it according to personal preference.

is that morality ok for you?

Can you REALLY not understand the difference between people in government using private emails occasionally and Hillary Clinton running the State Department through private servers located in her home...hiding the existence of those servers from Congress...and then destroying files on those servers when she was found out?

Kushner (unlike Hillary!) has turned over ALL of his private emails because quite obviously...HE HAS NOTHING TO HIDE!

How Awesome is that?

You're not saying what she did was right...but...then you try to excuse it? So which is it, Eagle?

Be honest. You know as well as I do that Clinton set up a private server system at her home...paid for it out of pocket...hid it's existence from Congressional investigators...and then had thousands of emails "scrubbed" when it became apparent that what she'd been doing had been uncovered.

That's not "sinister"...but man does it REEK of corruption!

The Bleach is bullshit crap from Gowdy, is all I am saying...

Trump used the email crap everyday while Kushner set up his own little sneaky email...

OMG...you're the very epitome of "obtuse"! Do you not grasp the monumental difference between people using personal emails while they work for the government and someone spending hundreds of thousands of dollars out of their own pockets to set up and run private servers hidden at their home to conduct official business...hiding what they're doing from Congressional oversight?

Nothing Gowdy pointed out is "bullshit"! It was a prosecutor laying out the case for charges being filed because that's what Gowdy WAS before he went to Congress!

can we go back up to your post were you defined hypocrite? i've not seen you attack hillary and she did a lot more than use a private e-mail address. she bought the domain and hardware for her own server for *total* control. i've yet to see you call her out and say you don't care if it's legal or not. to be 100% fair, there are no rules against this so technically it's legal. this is why they *SHOULD* clarify this BY LAW so there is no ambiguity to hide behind for either side.

now, you're basing your hate on a "probably" at this point.
what he is doing is NOT illegal and he's hardly the ONLY one using a private address (NOT a server - what he is doing is not comparable to hillary unless you just want it to be for your own peace of mind)

now - let's look at the bigger issue and stop pretending this is only around these limited people:

5 other examples of politicians toying with the email rules

and then:
Hillary Clinton said 'my predecessors did the same thing' with email
Many politicians use private addresses, but private servers like the one Clinton used are rarely seen, said John Wonderlich, a policy director at the Sunlight Foundation, a nonpartisan group focused on government transparency, for a prior PolitiFact story.

so - is your rage at all politicians who are doing this? and do you understand why what hillary did is a HUGE step beyond a simple private e-mail address?

so it would seem you're mad at trumps people for doing this but don't seem to care about all that have done it before. THIS is why i say put laws around it and lose the ambiguity. otherwise it's nothing more than a constant whining where we only pick and choose who we get mad at for the same things others we're ok with.

please, define hypocrisy again for us.

i don't have kids. but i have taught my nieces and nephews, when they'd listen to apply the standards they set evenly and not change it according to personal preference.

is that morality ok for you?

I believe this is called 'taking a side street', deviating from the conversation we were just having, your asking me if I was minimizing what Kushner did while I was asking you not to minimize the fact that Hillary's actions were criminal. Just sayin'....

But I will go there with you, though. IMO Mueller is DESPERATE to find anything on anyone close to Trump. He will not stop until he has his own 'Scooter Libby' to justify his witch hunt when he comes up empty in his 'Don Quixote' routine charging the Russian Collusion windmill.

Iceberg

You saw me yesterday say what she did was shady...

Guess what folks I do not like her, I did not support her nor her actions..

I did end up voting for my party , like most Americans did..We had very little choice.

Now...hummm can you say the same Easy, Iceberg, or OldTree?

I doubt it..

Forum List

Back