again… most all employees have a private address
you are only mad at him

i dont care hillary had her own account OR server.
i care she deleted then destroyed evidence w bleach bit.
i care she didnt follow protocol on how such mail is sent.

then i care people who dont understand these differences, think they do somehow because they picked a vbulletin theme.

is this how you win arguments Iceberg..? I was going to let it slide yesterday but you continue to use insult in every reply. That really doesn't work for me.

I do not give a Rooten Tootin if every employee has a private account in the WH, But you use the Government one conducting WH business.

fine. tell hillary that.

and yes i can get a bit short with people who call ke out to answer their questions, and i do, but my own questions just make you change topics. frustrating to be sure.

you are holding kushner to a MUCH higher standard than hillary. look at your last sentence then tell me why you are mad at one like this, but not the other.

then please, define hypocrisy again for us.

and you are the one who brought you vbull skills into this to illustrate your tech knowledge. not me. it was a diversion of yours that was getting frustrating.

You are the one skating around the questions by ignoring my answers...This will be the last time I tell you. I did not support Hillary because of her shadiness .. but I voted for my party like many did..

You are the one making excuses and trying to excuse Kushner. open you eyes.

show me where i have excused a thing.

i said what he has done is,jaywalking compared to hillarys grand theft auto. ive tried to explain the differenc3s to you n you keep going sideways with kitchen table servers n vbulletin.

trying to compare the two the way you have is so technically incorrect yes, it gets frustrating.

esp for someone defining hypocrisy for us.

Clinton erasing her emails and the DNC trying to get Sanders out did the party in and they lost, she was held accountable by the democrats....

Kushner heard Trump using it everyday to win the campaign.. and then opens a personal email server himself to conduct WH business .. why are you not upset?

and you were trying to make me look stupid ,not knowing what a server is.. so I explained.

again… most all employees have a private address
you are only mad at him

i dont care hillary had her own account OR server.
i care she deleted then destroyed evidence w bleach bit.
i care she didnt follow protocol on how such mail is sent.

then i care people who dont understand these differences, think they do somehow because they picked a vbulletin theme.

is this how you win arguments Iceberg..? I was going to let it slide yesterday but you continue to use insult in every reply. That really doesn't work for me.

I do not give a Rooten Tootin if every employee has a private account in the WH, But you use the Government one conducting WH business.

fine. tell hillary that.

and yes i can get a bit short with people who call ke out to answer their questions, and i do, but my own questions just make you change topics. frustrating to be sure.

you are holding kushner to a MUCH higher standard than hillary. look at your last sentence then tell me why you are mad at one like this, but not the other.

then please, define hypocrisy again for us.

and you are the one who brought you vbull skills into this to illustrate your tech knowledge. not me. it was a diversion of yours that was getting frustrating.

You are the one skating around the questions by ignoring my answers...This will be the last time I tell you. I did not support Hillary because of her shadiness .. but I voted for my party like many did..

You are the one making excuses and trying to excuse Kushner. open you eyes.

show me where i have excused a thing.

i said what he has done is,jaywalking compared to hillarys grand theft auto. ive tried to explain the differenc3s to you n you keep going sideways with kitchen table servers n vbulletin.

trying to compare the two the way you have is so technically incorrect yes, it gets frustrating.

esp for someone defining hypocrisy for us.

Clinton erasing her emails and the DNC trying to get Sanders out did the party in and they lost, she was held accountable by the democrats....

Kushner heard Trump using it everyday to win the campaign.. and then opens a personal email server himself to conduct WH business .. why are you not upset?

and you were trying to make me look stupid ,not knowing what a server is.. so I explained.
cause there is no law against what he did as i understand it. you may not like,it but then get the law changed. ive already said 6 times the laws need to be a lot more clear. technology is,ahead of laws n it creates the, potential for this petty anger

now if they asked for his mails n he deleted them, fry him

but thats not what happened, is it?

running a forum is not showing an understanding of a server any more than driving a car makes you a mechanic.

whitehouse staff, are required to turn over both their personal and government emails to the National archives....ALL OTHER administration agencies and departments are ONLY REQUIRED to turn over their gvt emails and not their personal emails made at work.
here's some info on it;

Vague Email Rules Let Federal Agencies Decide When to Hit Save or Delete

READ THE LINK ABOVE IN FULL

Whitehouse employees are required to save every email, personal and govt related...the admin agencies are required to only save govt related emails and delete the personal emails before sending to the archives to be saved.

Members of President Obama’s cabinet have a wide variety of strategies, shortcuts and tricks for handling their email, and until three months ago there was no law setting out precisely what they had to do with it, and when. And while the majority of Obama administration officials use government email to conduct their business, there has never been any legal prohibition against using a personal account.

Hillary Rodham Clinton’s disclosure that she exclusively used a private email address while she was secretary of state and later deleted thousands of messages she deemed “personal” opens a big picture window into how vague federal email guidelines have been for the most senior government leaders.

Although the White House has strict requirements dating back two decades that every email must be saved,
there is no such requirement for federal agencies. Instead they are in charge of setting their own policies for determining which emails constitute government records worthy of preservation and which ones may be discarded.

whitehouse staff, are required to turn over both their personal and government emails to the National archives....ALL OTHER administration agencies and departments are ONLY REQUIRED to turn over their gvt emails and not their personal emails made at work.
Hillary would be included in "White House staff." She failed to turn over 33,000 emails.

Hillary would be included in "White House staff." She failed to turn over 33,000 emails.

Now she showed you the guideline rules and you deflect to just one person... :lmao:

Thank you Care4All

Now she showed you the guideline rules and you deflect to just one person... :lmao:

Thank you Care4All

didnt kushner turn his over? again he doesnt or deletes it then yes,ill get mad.

til then there,is zero comparison, only deflection.

Thank you Care4All

didnt kushner turn his over? again he doesnt or deletes it then yes,ill get mad.

I'm not upset, I'm glad Kushner did the right thing and followed their protocol! But, I guess I was also trying to make the point that Hillary followed the rules on this regarding her personal 33k emails too....

And I agree with something you said earlier...they need to tighten all of this up, even MORE than the few changes since Hillary....it seems loose as a goose...

NOPE! she is one of the administration AGENCIES.

here's some info on it;

Vague Email Rules Let Federal Agencies Decide When to Hit Save or Delete

READ THE LINK ABOVE IN FULL

Whitehouse employees are required to save every email, personal and govt related...the admin agencies are required to only save govt related emails and delete the personal emails before sending to the archives to be saved.

Members of President Obama’s cabinet have a wide variety of strategies, shortcuts and tricks for handling their email, and until three months ago there was no law setting out precisely what they had to do with it, and when. And while the majority of Obama administration officials use government email to conduct their business, there has never been any legal prohibition against using a personal account.

Hillary Rodham Clinton’s disclosure that she exclusively used a private email address while she was secretary of state and later deleted thousands of messages she deemed “personal” opens a big picture window into how vague federal email guidelines have been for the most senior government leaders.

Although the White House has strict requirements dating back two decades that every email must be saved,
there is no such requirement for federal agencies. Instead they are in charge of setting their own policies for determining which emails constitute government records worthy of preservation and which ones may be discarded.

No email on a federal system can be deleted, hitting delete can only remove the email from the local machine, it still exist in archive on multiple backup servers. This is why what Hillary did by setting up her own server was illegal. No one is saying that Kushner had his own server. You got that morons

Thank you Care4All

I'm not upset, I'm glad Kushner did the right thing and followed their protocol! But, I guess I was also trying to make the point that Hillary followed the rules on this regarding her personal 33k emails too....

And I agree with something you said earlier...they need to tighten all of this up, even MORE than the few changes since Hillary....it seems loose as a goose...
She didn't follow the rules. Those emails were under subpoena. She committed a crime by deleting them.

Thank you Care4All

She didn't follow the rules. Those emails were under subpoena. She committed a crime by deleting them.
her private personal emails were NEVER Subpoenaed, that's just not true, it's a lie....

Subpoenas have to be specific...and her subpoena was to supply all government emails and documents to the State Dept and National Archives from her term as Secretary of State, also for congress to be able to retrieve from the State dept all emails on Benghazi....NEVER for her personal emails, or her entire server....which her lawyer later gave to the FBI.

Deleting her 33k personal emails was NOT against any rules, regs, or laws.

Thank you Care4All

her private personal emails were NEVER Subpoenaed, that's just not true, it's a lie....

Subpoenas have to be specific...and her subpoena was to supply all government emails and documents to the State Dept and National Archives from her term as Secretary of State, also for congress to be able to retrieve from the State dept all emails on Benghazi....NEVER for her personal emails, or her entire server....which her lawyer later gave to the FBI.

You live in Neverland..................please tell us again that Trump will never be President?

The fact is that Hillary gave up 3 weeks before election day as she and her campaign quit polling in favor of fake news that FAILED

LALLALALALALALALALLALALALALLAL LA La and ring a ding dong you lost dork

Thank you Care4All

maybe not.

but it's certainly a lot more cause for suspicion along with her IT company trolling for tips on "permanently deleting" computer info and then the whole bleach bit thing. if any of those are fake let me know. i've honestly not kept up. trump didn't prosecute, i just hope she does away on her own soon.

Thank you Care4All

maybe not.

but it's certainly a lot more cause for suspicion along with her IT company trolling for tips on "permanently deleting" computer info and then the whole bleach bit thing. if any of those are fake let me know. i've honestly not kept up. trump didn't prosecute, i just hope she does away on her own soon.

Kushner was warned not to open any private emails but he did it anyway..

NSA warned White House against using personal email

Per Politico, Kushner and other staffers (including former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus) all continued to use their private emails despite the NSA warning that “cyberspies could be using sophisticated malware to turn the personal cellphones of White House aides into clandestine listening devices, to take photos and video without the user’s knowledge and to transfer vast amounts of data via Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth.”

“Jared is probably one of the top five or 10 targets in the U.S. government because of his access to the president and because of the portfolios he’s been given,” former cybsersecurity adviser Richard Clarke told Politico. “It’s a pretty safe bet that his personal devices have been compromised by foreign intelligence services. And therefore there is some risk that meetings he attends are compromised too.”

NSA warned White House against using personal email

"warned"

man that outlaw.

upload_2017-9-30_14-35-30.jpeg

yea, it gets frustrating.

you demonize him and cry FOUL FOUL FOUL yet, give me a law he's broken. just 1.

if/when he breaks a law, i'll worry about it and join in with you that he needs to have the punishment fit the crime. i'm not trying to hold anyone to a different standard, i'm just not gonna fry him cause i don't like him.

seems all you need these days to believe whatever you want.

yea, it gets frustrating.

you demonize him and cry FOUL FOUL FOUL yet, give me a law he's broken. just 1.

if/when he breaks a law, i'll worry about it and join in with you that he needs to have the punishment fit the crime. i'm not trying to hold anyone to a different standard, i'm just not gonna fry him cause i don't like him.

seems all you need these days to believe whatever you want.

I believe Trump had good intentions when he got on board to run for office..I liked some of the things he was saying, when he was saying drain the swamp I thought he meant Big Corrupt money , I used to watch his show. I had family call me a bigot for liking him ( jokingly) .

I feel he turned into a Citizen Kane... and surrounded himself with some swampy people.

Pretty F-ing disappointing.. it will just take some others longer to see it that is all..

and Jared is a shady guy.

Forum List

Back