Evidence of Joe Biden Corruption Just Keeps Piling Up, and the Media Refuses to Cover It

Any evidence held by FOX Noise was found in the script writers' office.

Your own lie covers up exponentially multiple lies started during the Clinton administration. Your contribution to the smoke and mirrors realm is duly and sadly noted. I'm sad for the believers in Democrats who went in the deep state door, which when once closed behind them, unless and until a crack discloses a wake.up.and.smell.the.coffee day that frees that poor spirit enslaved by inured lies planted in their brains.
1604295495995.png

Any evidence held by FOX Noise was found in the script writers' office.

Your own lie covers up exponentially multiple lies started during the Clinton administration. Your contribution to the smoke and mirrors realm is duly and sadly noted. I'm sad for the believers in Democrats who went in the deep state door, which when once closed behind them, unless and until a crack discloses a wake.up.and.smell.the.coffee day that frees that poor spirit enslaved by inured lies planted in their brains.
View attachment 409934
They always seem to be smirking. I wonder why...

EPSTEIN: Guess what, Clinton's was 19.

TRUMP: Loser!!!

Here's China Joe's latest threats to the president of the Ukraine... Could this be good reason to impeach him?

Forum List

Back