So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

You want to produce more reveneue out of wealthy than you need to start reversing 40 years of runaway corporatism, specifically rubber stamped mergers and acquisitions that grossly concentrated wealth into the hands of fewer and fewer people.
No one should be worth $100's of Billions.
The Walton Family worth est. $250 Billion.
That money used to be spread out among 100,000s of individual small business owners.
Then there is Amazon. The number of places closed surely reaches a million businesses.
That Alone has netted ONE man $187,000,000,000.
His top officers combine into another $10 Billion.

That wealth used to be spread out. And you can bet a LOT more taxes were paid for it.
You live in the wrong world. Try Cuba and take rightwinger with you.

Dude, you have been provided The textbook definition of ponzi scheme. SS fits perfectly.

You have been provided a link to experts explaining exactly how SS is a ponzi scheme.

All you have is “nuh -uh”.

This is why you are the board joke.
Our friends in government STOLE our SS contributions and spent the money on other crap, sticking us with worthless IOU's for the $2 trillion they stole. Every last dime of SS money they confiscated from me over the past decades has been spent. Any private sector pension manager would be in prison.

Our friends in government STOLE our SS contributions and spent the money on other crap, sticking us with worthless IOU's for the $2 trillion they stole. Every last dime of SS money they confiscated from me over the past decades has been spent. Any private sector pension manager would be in prison.
If those Treasury Bills (your IOUs) are worthless we have bigger problems than Social Security dumbass

But you knew that

If those Treasury Bills (your IOUs) are worthless we have bigger problems than Social Security dumbass

But you knew that
Only morons believe they have any value. IT's going to be a sad day for you when your SS check bounces.

But you knew that
Go ahead explain how government is going to pay back those SS IOU's what hold a bake sale? I'll tell you exactly what's going to happen, government will raise SS taxes and tax us a 2nd time for the money they stole AND cut SS benefits AND push out the date you can begin claiming SS in the hopes that most people will DIE before they can collect a dime. Now shut the hell up math failure.

Great, then that means you want the 44% that don't pay income taxes at all to contribute ? They benefit the most with the lucrative amounts of entitlement money they can receive from state and the federal government.
Nobody benefits from our society as much as the wealthy
Not even close

Go ahead explain how government is going to pay back those SS IOU's what hold a bake sale? I'll tell you exactly what's going to happen, government will raise SS taxes and tax us a 2nd time for the money they stole AND cut SS benefits AND push out the date you can begin claiming SS in the hopes that most people will DIE before they can collect a dime. Now shut the hell up math failure.
Not difficult
Gradually raise the retirement age for those under 40
Make all income subject to Social Security withholding

Not difficult
Gradually raise the retirement age for those under 40
Make all income subject to Social Security withholding
So screw people out of the benefits and screw over higher earners by forcing them to pay 2x-10x more for no more SS benefits got it. I purchase an annuity that pays me $1,000 a month. A higher earner pays 10 times as much for the same $1,000 a month benefit. Yeah that's fair #sarcasm

Why aren't those people entitled to the same benefits that you recieve?
I bitch slapped them with the simple question, how will government pay us back the $2 trillion they stole from the SS trust fund. Their answer is screw people over, raise taxes and make us pay into SS a 2nd time. Pretty good deal, I borrow $10 from you. Then tax you $10 and hand it back claiming we are even on the money I borrowed.

SS is a shit program. Should be privatized.
Remember when Bush suggested that people be allowed to invest just part of their SS contributions in the stock market, Dems squealed like stuck pigs. Dems claimed we might lose money in the market, to which I replied as opposed to what you assholes spending every last dime of my money for a 100% loss?

They have already done that fool. Too poor to pay attention?
AND I don't care how much longer people are living now. You can't stand all day and work on the assembly line when you are 70 years old. Those stupid fucks in Washington can work their taxpayer mooch jobs until they are 90 but try working a real job.

Forum List

Back