So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

Remember when Bush suggested that people be allowed to invest just part of their SS contributions in the stock market, Dems squealed like stuck pigs. Dems claimed we might lose money in the market, to which I replied as opposed to what you assholes spending every last dime of my money for a 100% loss?
Look up Galveston County, Tx. Their employees (and three other counties, IIRC) opted out of SS in the early 70s before it was outlawed. Set up their own system.

Retirees collect 2-3 times more per month than if they stayed in. PLUS, they can leave the hundreds of thousands they put in to their children.

You can pay into SS for 50 years, and if you die the day before you are eligible you don’t get a dime. Like I said, it’s a shit system.

You know what that tells me, dumb fuck? That the upper ten percent get way to much of the income in this nation. Time for the middle class and working poor to get their share of the wealth that they create.
You're one of those "economics challenged" liberals who believe there is a finite amount of wealth and the if a rich person has wealth it means they somehow took it from a poor person...aren't you, Old Rocks?

repeating false information is not proof.

If you have proof it is an illegal Ponzi Scheme, take it to court
They will laugh at you
Take it to court?

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

A Ponzi scheme can maintain the illusion of a sustainable business as long as new investors contribute new funds, and as long as most of the investors do not demand full repayment
Ta Da........ If depositors of said bank demand their money, that is rightfully theirs ^^^^^, the bank would go under, in record time.
But banks would never let that happen, they would stop withdraws and/or limit them.
Wow. You actually think that's how loans work dont you......

Why don't you tell me my error.
So skippy, how do loans work?

Yes....already pissing off the right people.

Dipshit, where is the media? Why aren't they on this day after day like Trump's tax returns? Where is Rachael Maddow, Don Lemon? CNN? MSNBC? Protestors?

And where is Warren's proposal to end tax loopholes? She whines mostly about her policies (What does the Medicare for all tweet have to do with this topic?), Notice she wants an additional tax......we have taxes just end the loopholes.......you guys are fucking dumb........its like gun control when a shooting happen.......Hint: it's already illegal to kill people.......so why new stuff, why not just fix the shit that is there.,......Hint: They want to grab more power.....not actually fix anything.......one of these days you'll figure it out.

but where is the bill? Dems control congress......lets see it..

Ta Da........ If depositors of said bank demand their money, that is rightfully theirs ^^^^^, the bank would go under, in record time.
But banks would never let that happen, they would stop withdraws and/or limit them.

Why don't you tell me my error.
So skippy, how do loans work?

There you go Dippy.

Last edited:
Banks borrow money from central banks or each other. It has little to nothing to do with how many deposits they have. Most mortgage companies don't have any depositors. Skippy....
Did I say Mortgage Companies?

I'm talking about banks.

You're a glutton for punishment..

Banks require a reserve. That reserve BEGINS with deposits.

They are also allowed to count loans as part of their reserve.

Which means that a “run on the bank” can not be covered beyond the FDIC guarantees

Banks require a reserve. That reserve BEGINS with deposits.

They are also allowed to count loans as part of their reserve.

Which means that a “run on the bank” can not be covered beyond the FDIC guarantees

So a bank's lending power is or isn't limited to the amount of deposits it has? Which was the initial contention. The deposit's are a part of that lending power but it's not limited by that. Lots of ways banks meet their reserve requirement.

It’s a legal ponzi scheme, dumbass. Still a Ponzi scheme.

You fucking retard, it's not an illegal ponzi scheme, it's a legalized one.
When RWI's can't win their case, they make up shit.....again.....just like this.

By definition, fraud is illegal.
By definition, A Ponzi Scheme is fraud.

But somehow you RWI are trying to use the phrase, "It's a Legal Ponzi Scheme." or "It's not an illegal ponzi scheme, it's a legalized one."

A Ponzi scheme is illegal, it's Fraud, by definition.
SS is Not Fraud.

Nice try.

When RWI's can't win their case, they make up shit.....again.....just like this.

By definition, fraud is illegal.
By definition, A Ponzi Scheme is fraud.

But somehow you RWI are trying to use the phrase, "It's a Legal Ponzi Scheme." or "It's not an illegal ponzi scheme, it's a legalized one."

A Ponzi scheme is illegal, it's Fraud, by definition.
SS is Not Fraud.

Nice try.
SS is a fraud.

Millions who have paid into it for decades will end up getting screwed.

Forum List

Back