So If Biden Becomes POTUS, We Get $2K Checks ? Think so ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Biden has said if he got elected, we would all get the $2000 Stimulus checks that Trump and most members in Congress supported. What do USMB members think ? You think he would own up to that ?

CAUTION: This is the same guy who, for years, supported cutting Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and VA benefits.

It was one of the things he said in a speech in Georgia. If the Dems dont win, you arent getting your $2k check.

Really? A freaking headline is a worthy link? :lol:
Maybe you can copy paste the appropriate paragraphs for me.

Instead of inciting riots Trump-en-stien should have lobbied MItch to get it done before the new administration takes control. Hell he can even sign them too.

Yes, I have no doubt we'll get the checks. I'm not sure if it will end up being $1,400 after the $600 or another $2000, either way the Democrats will deliver on this. The only one holding this up was McConnell, he's now been set aside and enough Republicans in the senate will go along regardless of what happens to the filibuster.

Biden has said if he got elected, we would all get the $2000 Stimulus checks that Trump and most members in Congress supported. What do USMB members think ? You think he would own up to that ?

CAUTION: This is the same guy who, for years, supported cutting Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and VA benefits.

Why not, the US has plenty of money to go around. We are only 27 trillion in debt and growing. By the time next election comes around, we'll be well over 30.

Instead of inciting riots Trump-en-stien should have lobbied MItch to get it done before the new administration takes control. Hell he can even sign them too.
Mitch McConell probably isn't in a cooperative mood.

When. There is no "if". The election is over, congress has certified the results, Joe Biden is the next president.

When Joe Biden is President of the United States of America you will most likely get a $2000.00 stimulus check.

You're welcome.
Biden is not necessarily the next president. He could still be stopped by a declaration of martial law in 6 states, with new election being held there, absent of any election fraud. This would surely elect Trump, since it is only the fraud that got Biden those electoral votes, and his false certifications. Even after Biden is inaugurated, IF HE IS, his presidency could be invalidated, and he and Harris could be removed.

If I get a $2000 check from Biden, good, but, I would have gotten it from Trump too, if not for that creep McConnell.

Forum List

Back