Trumpist terrorist threats now aimed at Biden’s inauguration.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
“....ADL (formerly known as the Anti-Defamation League) said Thursday that extremists have already begun plotting their next coup attempt targeting Inauguration Day. These preparations are taking place on social media forums, including Twitter and YouTube, and on fringe forums popular with extremists.”

These Trumpist terrorists, and that is what they are at this point, are apparently planning another attack on our democracy.

What is wrong with you people?

Alyssa Farrah, Trump’s former Communication’s Director, was on the news today saying the whole “election was stolen“ rhetoric was a lie. A lie to buy time.

You Trumpists were played like fools.

Come to your senses.

Reject these assaults and threats on our nation.

The democrat communist nation isn't my nation. Fraud is the only way Biden could possibly win. There will be no attack on the inauguration because there will be no parade and a drastically reduced ceremony. It will look like a Biden rally. No one wants to go.
Trump’s own former WH Communication Director admitted the election was not stolen, that it was a lie, a lie to rattle the base and buy time. Open your friggin eyes. You were played by Trump.

The democrat communist nation isn't my nation. Fraud is the only way Biden could possibly win. There will be no attack on the inauguration because there will be no parade and a drastically reduced ceremony. It will look like a Biden rally. No one wants to go.
Trump’s own former WH Communication Director admitted the election was not stolen, that it was a lie, a lie to rattle the base and buy time. Open your friggin eyes. You were played by Trump.
Just being nice. We won't be. #RESIST

You, and your fellow deplorables, are delusional morons. Gullible idiots, one and all.

Not enough people are dissatisfied with their life to risk it all on a real fight. All we need to be worried about is acts of terror.

Oh please. You haven't been out of your basement in years.

A Civil War was started because of that asshole Lincoln being inaugurated. China Joe is next.

A Civil War was started because of that asshole Lincoln being inaugurated. China Joe is next.
Nah, bloodlust is your thing as well as other Trumpist terrorists. Most of the American people of all stripes will reject these threats of violence against our nation.

You, and your fellow deplorables, are delusional morons. Gullible idiots, one and all.
Delusional! You're the one who thinks Chicom Biden could populate an inauguration.

Nah, bloodlust is your thing as well as other Trumpist terrorists. Most of the American people of all stripes will reject these threats of violence against our nation.

You condoned those acts of violence for over a year with antifa and blm. Your words are hollow.

Oh please. You haven't been out of your basement in years.
Look how quickly you made it personal. If we want to "peacefully" protest we will you purple haired weirdo loser.

Forum List

Back