So, I have not vaxed or boosted. I don't mask.

So far (over 2 fucking years now) I have not had even a sniffle, and 20x vaxed and boosted masked idiots get it 3 times. Some even DIE.

You vax, boost, mask, and die. I'll do none of it and live.

This is a winning strategy.

:laughing0301:

What else can I do to get you motherfuckers to die?
I eventually got infected. It sucked, I got over it, and now I have immunity gained from being infected. I'll never risk compromising my earned natural immunity by mixing it with experimental drugs.

And I am COVID free and healthy as a horse.

Others who get all the vaccines and all the boosters and wear mask EVERYWHERE including the shower, STILL end up getting COVID.

What should I do?

Good on you.
56890715-5E01-4371-9FB0-C58FA2244744.jpeg

Others who get all the vaccines and all the boosters and wear mask EVERYWHERE including the shower, STILL end up getting COVID.

What should I do?

If you haven't had Covid you should go get vaccinated.

Because YOU WILL get Covid sooner or later and aside from risks of immediate and long term complications just cutting down lengh of the illness and increased immunity thereafter will be well worth the shot.

Don't be a scared little man, don't be afraid to do the right thing for yourself and others - go get a shot.

Last edited:
I got no problem with Rednecks sparky. They're the ones that pull the world and the this country's asses out of the fire. But the left hates them so it's a slur. LOLOL Same as the slur they use against the President...Orange Man. I embrace it. Best President Ever. Best Four Year and I pray God to bring it back. two_iron

OrangeMan2024

I got no problem with Rednecks sparky. They're the ones that pull the world and the this country's asses out of the fire. But the left hates them so it's a slur. LOLOL Same as the slur they use against the President...Orange Man. I embrace it. Best President Ever. Best Four Year and I pray God to bring it back.
Didn't realize we've had so many fans of the pandemic, deaths, and a standstill economy.

If Dr Fauci changes his story enough times ... You might start thinking you are smart too ... :thup:

I know that you maybe think that your every sentence is good enough for a card, but you special snowflake formatting is just annoying to read.

I know that you maybe think that your every sentence is good enough for a card, but you special snowflake formatting is just annoying to read.

That could be one of the many reasons I do it ...
Just to annoy the shit out of stupid fucks like you that think saying something about it, may actually make a difference.

Bet that never crossed your mind ... You ignorant twat.

I thought smart people inject themselves with experimental medicine because Father Government says they must or else?
It's been 10 years since first human trials of mRNA, 2 years since human trials Covid-19 vaccine specificially and a BILLION doses administered over past year and a half.

How soft in the head do you have to be to still call it experimental?

Besides, if you have some soft-headed objections to mRNA tech you could just use a more traditional vaccine options.

That could be one of the many reasons I do it ...
Just to annoy the shit out of stupid fucks like you that think saying something about it, may actually make a difference.

Bet that never crossed your mind ... You ignorant twat.

Nope, I'm just not so fucked in the head as to get pleasure from annoying others.

Have to say though, this claimed sociopathic attitude of yours seems to be a stand out trait among Trumpsters.

Nope, I'm just not so fucked in the head as to get pleasure from annoyance of others.
Have to say though, this sociopathic attitude of yours seems to be a stand out trait among Trumpsters.

Well ... I did say it "could be" ...
It's more like a side benefit, attached directly to your stupidity.

I didn't really ask for it ... You volunteered ... :thup:

What should I do?

This is what they are currently protesting in Canada. . . and if it is in Canada, it is just a matter of time till it creeps across the border. :(

No so. In fact you were skiting and chortling how you avoided it as if you are unique. No one knows if you are truthful to start with.
What is a fact is your op was a pathetic swing at the democrats as if their policy his incorrect and you know it and I pinged you. Try again.
WTF are you babbling about now, imbecile? I didn't post the OP.

Forum List

Back