So, I have not vaxed or boosted. I don't mask.

Name some real people, not made up characters.
Pretty much all the big billionaires like Bezos, Buffet, Gates, Zuckerfuck, Etc. The big foundations supported by the elite. Big time politicians around the world. The World Economic Forum and the assholes who attend Davos every year.

This can’t be news to you. Right?

Ignoramus, surgical masks are primarily for protection of others from YOU, not the other way around.
Doesn't matter if you are breathing in or out if masks don't filter out what everybody is scared of. Air goes thru and around masks, regardless of if you are breathing in or out.

The notion that masks are effective against Sars Cov 2 is expired and obsolete.

And I am COVID free and healthy as a horse.

Others who get all the vaccines and all the boosters and wear mask EVERYWHERE including the shower, STILL end up getting COVID.

What should I do?

:laughing0301:
gloat

(kidding)

But yeh, it is rather odd.. I hear a significant # of vaxxed people get the virus.. over those who do not

people are under-informed these days. Watching cnn makes under-informed people and misinformed ppl..

they listen to the bs and buy it like it was spoken by God Himself

and so we understand how it is that a Nazi Germany / Hitler can happen in the modern world.

then there are America's crazy/evil leaders...

sigh

Doesn't matter if you are breathing in or out if masks don't filter out what everybody is scared of. Air goes thru and around masks, regardless of if you are breathing in or out.

it is worse than that

a sstudy was done in which masks .. brand new ones.. were worn for 5 hours, then examined under a microscope

there were all manner of bacteria and germs on the masks.. steph germs, staph germs.. and the bacteria that causes pneumonia

and then there other things I cannot recall the scientific or non-scientific names of... about 10 different nefarious organisims...

The elites do not care about us and most of them hope we die anyway.. They are busy living their fun and easy lives in Elitesville and couldn't care less about we the Sheeple..

Time to wake up, Everyone

Why would you say that?
Because self focused people tend to not have enough of a natural reaction of instantly worrying about the well being of others to be liked by those of their own family. Where these people can create an illusion that they have genuine concern for others... close family knows better and run away in disgust and bitter hatred for those with that failing. (For not receiving what they felt was due by natural relationship)

It's kinda SOP for human behavior models.

Wrong, wrong again.

It's not so much a matter of filtration, it's a matter of restricting moisturized air flow and spread.

Put on a mask and go try blow out a candle, you won't be able to. After your tries you'll find inside of your mask damp, because it traps a lot of moisture particles that are carrying the virus.

Because self focused people tend to not have enough of a natural reaction of instantly worrying about the well being of others to be liked by those of their own family. Where these people can create an illusion that they have genuine concern for others... close family knows better and run away in disgust and bitter hatred for those with that failing. (For not receiving what they felt was due by natural relationship)

It's kinda SOP for human behavior models.
Absurd. Misinformation.

And I am COVID free and healthy as a horse.

Others who get all the vaccines and all the boosters and wear mask EVERYWHERE including the shower, STILL end up getting COVID.

What should I do?

:laughing0301:
Your odds of survival are good. However, 96 percent of those dying are unvaxxed, including some formerly famous dead anti-vaxxers.

research.png

Your odds of survival are good. However, 96 percent of those dying are unvaxxed, including some formerly famous dead anti-vaxxers.
96% is a scary number until you realize it's 96% of the less than 1% who die of covid.

research.png
Well then you must know the vaccines lose their effectiveness after six months or so. Do you intend to take a shot every six months for the rest of your life?

Forum List

Back