So, I have not vaxed or boosted. I don't mask.

Oh, I do plenty of that.
:auiqs.jpg:

They always tell me that they are getting Covid because I'm not vaxed. But I'm not getting Covid because I'm not vaxed.

It's a perfect result for me.

I stay healthy, and they die of Covid. Why would I ever change a thing?

:laughing0301:
Smart of you to post this information. You have assured that there will be no delay in you receiving your posthumous Herman Cain Award, when the time comes.

Rub their faces in it brother. Remain a pureblood... that shit changes your DNA, and that's fine for marxist parasites, but not for us. Also, it's not natural to glorify a runted goblin, and there's no reason to start now. In the old days that would have been flung off a cliff by the women of the village.... they wouldn't waste food on it.

I'm proud you're a Texan.

Smart of you to post this information. You have assured that there will be no delay in you receiving your posthumous Herman Cain Award, when the time comes.
Any day now.

It's the perfect set up.

I do none of those and stay clean. You do every cocksucking bit of it in dutiful fashion and you catch COVID.

Why would I ever change a thing?

I'm proud you're a Texan.
Likewise.
:beer:

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

Still don't understand that the faux vaccines neither stop the spread of the virus nor prevent one people from getting the virus. Same goes for the masks as well I am afraid.

And I am COVID free and healthy as a horse.

Others who get all the vaccines and all the boosters and wear mask EVERYWHERE including the shower, STILL end up getting COVID.

What should I do?

Get jabbed because it appears your next.
There's no need to chortle and skite about being lucky.
Ensure you report back after you contract it.

And I am COVID free and healthy as a horse.

Others who get all the vaccines and all the boosters and wear mask EVERYWHERE including the shower, STILL end up getting COVID.

What should I do?

Just live your life and don't worry about what other people do I respect your choice on this just as I respect the choice of those who get vaccinated or wear a mask. We as a nation right now spend way to much to worrying about what other people do or do not do.

Oh, I do plenty of that.

They always tell me that they are getting Covid because I'm not vaxed. But I'm not getting Covid because I'm not vaxed.

It's a perfect result for me.

I stay healthy, and they die of Covid. Why would I ever change a thing?

Absolutely… can’t fix stupid

Forum List

Back