So did the US pay the wagner group to turn on russia, only to have it backfire

See what I mean?

Bullshit manufactured in an information vacuum.

Derrrrr we fergot that Zelen$ky is selling the weapons on the black market so we have to send him mo' money derrrrrr
Proof

You are actively working for the Russian now...

What does it fell like to be a rube coaxed into being a traitor for to your country

traitor. / (ˈtreɪtə) / noun. a person who is guilty of treason or treachery, in betraying friends, country, a cause or trust, etc.

It is plain to see that you are being fed with this disinformation and are passing around sites like this... You are a Russian Stooge..

O'rly?

Did Biden have opponents "accidentally" falling out of windows?

Did Biden poison journalists who are critical of him?

Did Biden sentence a journalist to 25 years for standing up to him?

Did Biden force the expatriation of children from Ukraine to Russia where they are being raped by his soldiers?

Has Biden had his soldiers executing civilians (men, women, and children) in the streets?

Toro is right. You give a mass murdering war criminal a pass. Incredible.

Russian journalist Vladimir Kara-Murza sentenced to 25 years in prison for Ukraine war criticism

Russians Keep Mysteriously Falling from Windows to Their Deaths

So there you are, resting in your hospital bed, and as you reach for the nurse call button...AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH SPLAT!!!!

Ravil Maganov, the chairman of an oil company that criticized Russia's invasion of Ukraine, reportedly died on Thursday after falling from a hospital window.

Although the cause of his death has not yet been confirmed, he is the latest in a series of prominent Russians who have died in seemingly similar circumstances.

[snip]

In December 2021, Yegor Prosvirnin—the founder of nationalist website Sputnik and Pogrom—died after falling out of a window of a residential building in the center of Moscow.

He allegedly threw a knife and gas canister out of the window before the fall, BBC News reported.

[snip]

On October 19, 2021 a Russian diplomat was found dead after a fall from a window of the Russian embassy in Berlin, Der Spiegel reported.

The man was a second secretary at the embassy, but German intelligence sources told the newspaper they suspected he was an undercover officer with Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB).
Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko - Wikipedia

Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko

Poisoning of Alexei Navalny

German police investigate possible poisoning of two Russian exiles

Why does Russia keep poisoning people? The wild history of Moscow's chemical assassination plots

Yet you failed to provide the proof of being pro-Putin.

Again, being against Biden policies doesn't mean being pro-Putin.

None of things you listed Putin did harmed the US a fraction of how much Biden's policies harmed the whole country.

This topic is a perfect example of what is wrong with the radical Right. Their puny brains cannot handle an information vacuum, and so they grab onto the first hoax fed to them. Or they make one up themselves.

Rather than wait for facts, they make up their own stories.

The really sad things is that by the time the facts come out, the tards have already accepted their fantasies as fact and refute any truth which conflicts with their delusions.

This is a kind of mental illness.

The fact are that Biden has been bribed by Ukrainians, and they have it on record.
Bribe was to fire the investigator of Burisma, which Biden did.
Ever since they've been blackmailing him to pay, which he's doing with taxpayer's money.
He's pushing our country into a war to cover his crimes.

Your reply proves it. You didn’t provide proof that you don’t back Putin, you attacked Obama!

If it quacks like a duck…

I don't have to provide proof.
You accused me of backing Putin, the burden is on you to prove it.

Obongo did gave Georgia and Crimea to Putin.

I don't have to provide proof.
You accused me of backing Putin, the burden is on you to prove it.

Obongo did gave Georgia and Crimea to Putin.
You guys never believe you have to provide proof. Well, Trump’s going to find out that doesn’t work in court. Before you say a defendant isn’t required to prove anything, when faced with mountains of evidence, silence is perceived as acquiescence.

You guys never believe you have to provide proof. Well, Trump’s going to find out that isn’t going to work in court. Before you say a defendant doesn’t have to prove anything, when faced with mountains of evidence, silence is perceived as acquiescence.

Go back and read my post as many times required to understand what I said.
If you still don't understand it, ask me, and I'll get my kid's crayons and draw it for you.

The fact are that Biden has been bribed by Ukrainians, and they have it on record.
And where is that record?

Oh, that's right. It doesn't exist!

That's why the Burisma hoax was magically transformed into a China bribery hoax, and you rubes didn't even notice the color of the gaslight had changed!

Bribe was to fire the investigator of Burisma, which Biden did.
Biden did not fire the crooked prosecutor.

But anyway, you are claiming Biden was bribed sometime around 2014 then, right? You sticking with that?

The EU wanted the crooked prosecutor fired. The IMF wanted the crooked prosecutor fired. The Ukrainian legislature wanted the crooked prosecutor fired.

And...get this...the Senate Republicans wanted the crooked prosecutor fired! Why haven't your lying propagandists told you this?

Hmmm...

Succeeding in these reforms will show Russian President Vladimir Putin that an independent, transparent, and democratic Ukraine can and will succeed. It also offers a stark alternative to the authoritarianism and oligarchic cronyism prevalent in Russia. As such, we respectfully ask that you address the serious concerns raised by Minister Abromavi?ius‎. We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary. The unanimous adoption by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Basic Principles and Action Plan is a good step.

So tell me, rube. How much were the Republicans bribed?

I agree...

Selling country for millions from Ukraine, Romania, China does look like treason.

I hope he end up as traitors deserve it.
Wow. Your propagandists really keep you hacks in the dark, don't they.

Biden Administration Clamps Down on China’s Access to Chip Technology

US, Japan, South Korea Launch Forum to Cut Off Chips to China

In the Tech War with China, the U.S. Is Finding Friends

On October 7, 2022, the Biden Administration unilaterally imposed a set of export controls that restrict sales to China of advanced computer chips designed for running Artificial Intelligence applications and military supercomputers as well as the manufacturing equipment for making those chips. Since U.S. companies design more than 95% of the AI chips that are used in China, and also produce manufacturing equipment that is used in every single Chinese chip factory, these export controls pose an extraordinary obstacle to China’s ambitions to lead the world in AI technology and to achieve self-sufficiency in semiconductors.

However, the export controls were also a major diplomatic gamble. If the U.S. forced U.S. industry to stop selling advanced chips and chip-making equipment to China, only for other countries to step in and replace the United States, the policy would have dealt a major blow to U.S. industry. The U.S. would suffer a huge loss of market share and revenue in China and gain in return only a fleeting national security benefit, perhaps setting China back only a matter of months. The policy’s success depended entirely upon persuading U.S. allies—particularly Taiwan, the Netherlands, and Japan—to follow the U.S. lead and adopt similar export control regulations.

[snip]

In late January, the Biden Administration secured a remarkable diplomatic victory: a deal with the Netherlands and Japan to establish multilateral semiconductor technology export controls on China.

Boy! That sure is different from Trump refusing to sanction ZTE so the CCP could contribute $500 million to a Trump resort in Indonesia, doesn't it!

That sure looks different from Trump refusing to sanction ZTE so his daughter could get some trademarks in China, doesn't it!

And how did ZTE pay Trump back?

By building a Chinese spy base in Cuba.

You guys never believe you have to provide proof. Well, Trump’s going to find out that doesn’t work in court. Before you say a defendant isn’t required to prove anything, when faced with mountains of evidence, silence is perceived as acquiescence.
Where is the proof that Trump is a spy? Who did he share America's secrets with? Give a link, show some real evidence. Otherwise just STFU. Trump is no more guilty of 'espionage' (being a spy) than any politician in D.C. IMO, This is nothing more than Biden and the Democrats using color of law to indict their competition for purely political reasons. How anyone is still believing the Trump/Russia collusion fraud is beyond me.

Last edited:
Where is the proof that Trump is a spy? Who did he share America's secrets with? Give a link, show some real evidence. Otherwise just STFU.
Sorry but Jack Smith doesn’t allow me to reveal evidence. He’s a stickler about not showing unauthorized people documents they aren’t cleared to see. Don’t worry though, he’s got the evidence and all your questions will be answered in due time.

Sorry but Jack Smith doesn’t allow me to reveal evidence. He’s a stickler about not showing unauthorized people documents they aren’t cleared to see. Don’t worry though, he’s got the evidence and all your questions will be answered in due time.
Jack Smith is lying to your lyin' ass, dumbo. Ya know damn well that if Smith had evidence of Trump divulging secret documents to an enemy it would be leaked faster than a Biden diaper accident.

And where is that record?

Millions paid in Biden's accounts of shell companies.

Oh, that's right. It doesn't exist!

The Congress investigation proves otherwise.

That's why the Burisma hoax was magically transformed into a China bribery hoax, and you rubes didn't even notice the color of the gaslight had changed!

Hunters employment by Burisma is well documented. So is his involvement with Chinese.
Nothing was "transformed", those are separate events.

Biden did not fire the crooked prosecutor.

Of course he did. Quid Pro Joe bragged about it.
Except, the only crooked in this case is Joe, and not the prosecutor.

But anyway, you are claiming Biden was bribed sometime around 2014 then, right? You sticking with that?

That is your claim, not mine.

The EU wanted the crooked prosecutor fired. The IMF wanted the crooked prosecutor fired. The Ukrainian legislature wanted the crooked prosecutor fired.

And...get this...the Senate Republicans wanted the crooked prosecutor fired! Why haven't your lying propagandists told you this?

They all tap each other in the back.
Look at yourself, keep repeating your own lies, even after they were proven being lies.

Let's test it, did Trump colluded with Russia in 2016 elections? Yes or no.

Jack Smith is lying to your lyin' ass, dumbo. Ya know damn well that if Smith had evidence of Trump divulging secret documents to an enemy it would be leaked faster than a Biden diaper accident.
You don’t have reveal secrets to an enemy to be charged under the Espionage Act. Mishandling of sensitive documents, stealing them and then lying about it is more than enough.

So you started with one hoax in your mind (Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation) and then magically connected it to two other entirely unrelated matters!

Wow!

The inner workings of the tard mind are fascinating.

conspiracy-theory.jpg

Are you one of ours ?
OIP (5).jpeg

Forum List

Back