So did the US pay the wagner group to turn on russia, only to have it backfire

you want to bleev?

it sounds more like you want to bloviate!
The desperation of you tards to bleev whatever bullshit is fed to you is well documented. And now you are off and running with wild speculations and the desire to bleev whatever you are told to bleev by your lying propagandists yet AGAIN!!!

You deserve to be lied to.

My thread on this was taken down by the Mauds for not linking to the $6.2B
I see you tagged my post explaining the money to you with "Fake News".

I keep forgetting how resistant you are to facts and reality.

The Pentagon said Tuesday that it overestimated the value of the weapons it has sent to Ukraine by $6.2 billion over the past two years — about double early estimates — resulting in a surplus that will be used for future security packages.

Pentagon spokeswoman Sabrina Singh said a detailed review of the accounting error found that the military services used replacement costs rather than the book value of equipment that was pulled from Pentagon stocks and sent to Ukraine. She said final calculations show there was an error of $3.6 billion in the current fiscal year and $2.6 billion in the 2022 fiscal year, which ended last Sept. 30.

All caught up now?

The US committed $40 billion to Ukraine. After outlaying most of it to Ukraine, the Pentagon discovered a lot of the material provided to Ukraine was valued at less cost than they estimated. They therefore had $6 billion left over to give to Ukraine.

What part of this confuses you?

Sure, Honey Boo Boo. It just happens 2 days before Wagner does an about face

I buweeeeveee the gubbamint!

Does anyone still wonder why the corrupt DC Mob is against an audit of the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation?

"The gubaamina says so and I buweeeeeeeeeeve them" -- g500 (downgraded for being a dupe)

Somehow, in the magical minds of the retards, the $6.2 billion the Pentagon found ended up in Prigozhin's pocket.

They invented a fairy tale out of thin air!

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Sure, Honey Boo Boo. It just happens 2 days before Wagner does an about face

I buweeeeveee the gubbamint!

Does anyone still wonder why the corrupt DC Mob is against an audit of the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation?

"The gubaamina says so and I buweeeeeeeeeeve them" -- g500 (downgraded for being a dupe)
Jesus, man. You have become more and more credulous over time. Your mind is actually deteriorating in real time.

This is so sad to see.

I've warned you guys that falling for every hoax leads to mental illness, and look at you now.

So sad.

I see you tagged my post explaining the money to you with "Fake News".

I keep forgetting how resistant you are to facts and reality.

The Pentagon said Tuesday that it overestimated the value of the weapons it has sent to Ukraine by $6.2 billion over the past two years — about double early estimates — resulting in a surplus that will be used for future security packages.

Pentagon spokeswoman Sabrina Singh said a detailed review of the accounting error found that the military services used replacement costs rather than the book value of equipment that was pulled from Pentagon stocks and sent to Ukraine. She said final calculations show there was an error of $3.6 billion in the current fiscal year and $2.6 billion in the 2022 fiscal year, which ended last Sept. 30.

All caught up now?

Derrrrr we fergot that Zelen$ky is selling the weapons on the black market so we have to send him mo' money derrrrrr

Somehow, in the magical minds of the retards, the $6.2 billion the Pentagon found ended up in Prigozhin's pocket.

The funds are audited right? Oh no, wait! I remember something about that, what was it?

Please provide evidence the $6.2 billion went to Prigozhin.

I said it was a supposition. The timing seemed curious. I think Prigs probably split it 50/50 with Putin and they're laughing at Milley, Austin, Biden & Company

It is like Russian Propaganda isn't even trying...

They used to have so much better stories... But look at it catching the idiots...

The Pentagon: We don’t know where $6.2 billion went.

The CIA: We don’t know where $6.2 billion went.

The White House: We don’t know where $6.2 billion went.

Twitter:
;)

4V5Geyl.jpg

this sounds totally credible given the idiocy of this administration and their desperation to hold on to the ukraine honeypot.

putin right now.

View attachment 798664

Wagner is being relocated to the north of Kiev.

this sounds totally credible given the idiocy of this administration and their desperation to hold on to the ukraine honeypot.

putin right now.

View attachment 798664
MAGAmorons trying to deflect from their support of Putin! :auiqs.jpg:

The US committed $40 billion to Ukraine. After outlaying most of it to Ukraine, the Pentagon discovered a lot of the material provided to Ukraine was valued at less cost than they estimated. They therefore had $6 billion left over to give to Ukraine.

What part of this confuses you?

"leftover" LOL

You heard it on CNN and you swallowed every word they said.

Forum List

Back