So Biden Would Not Answer To Why He Never Contacted Portland To Stop The Democrat Riot. Gee, Why? Was He Just Too Busy? Watching Netflix?

Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?
Was Biden too busy on his PC in his hideaway?
And yet, at least 40% of us are gonna vote for Biden?
:dunno: :dunno:
Biden did answer that question. He said he has no authority to do so since he does not hold public office right now.

He answered

Not my job, he holds no office
Biden is "the democrat party". So he needs to end the rioting before Trump does.

Biden provided a blanket condemnation of violence and urged peaceful protest.

He does not hold office.
He has no official capacity to contact mayors on specifics of their job

Actually ringing could thought as interfering (obstructing) with the law...

But lets think of the arrogance... Trumpster expect Biden, unelected person, to ring up a highly experienced police officer and tell him what to do.
That shit show is what Trump does.... Will Biden ring up doctors and tell them to inject disinfectant into patients...

Another one is clear the forrest floors to stop forest fires... Trump blamed California State for that... 56% of California Forrests are under federal control, 66% of forrest fires were/are on federal land... It is Trump's job to manage those forests... The state has <5% of forests...

Trumpsters have been watching the Fox New Entertainment too long...

Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?
Biden did answer that question. He said he has no authority to do so since he does not hold public office right now.

Should correct that soon...

H
He did answer that. Said he wasn’t holding elected office. He doesn’t see that as a responsibility of his.

1. It is a huge issue and he should have already addressed it. THat he did not is a failure on his part.

2. He could have said what he WOULD do, if elected. Not doing that, was very telling. He does not want to admit what he will or will not do, because a lot of his voters support the violence and a lot do not.;

3. Attacking Trump for it, as though it is not his supporters and the lefty mayors and governor who are at fault, was wrong and disgusting.

When you are the head of the Democratic Party, you don't have to hold any office to publicly tell the Portland mayor and the Oregon governor to do whatever is necessary to stop the violence and destruction. As their presidential nominee he wields a heckuva lot of influence and power and he should be using it. But he isn't, just standing back and saying, "Oh this is bad" just doesn't cut it when people are dying and businesses are being destroyed. And the kicker is that most of those people are democrats! But it's not his job? Bullshit!

What we have here is a political calculation made some time ago that the democratic stance is to support BLM. Apparently without reservation, cuz they believe it's good for the Dems and bad for Trump. I would challenge that opinion, I think that issue might be the one that puts Trump ahead of Biden in a lot of places.

But IMHO there is your answer right there: politics.
Of course, they support BLM and they do not support any violence. Biden has no authority until elected, just as trump had no authority until elected and did nothing about the problems that he imagined. Running for office doesn't give you extra power so get over your silly demands of a citizen like yourself.
Then why is it no demofk condemned Portland Seattle?
I don't know what a demofk is. I do know what an asshole is and that is where you come into the equation.
Democrats have always condemned violence. trump knows how to push your buttons by inventing stories and we all know what a liar he is. Except his flock.

When you are the head of the Democratic Party, you don't have to hold any office to publicly tell the Portland mayor and the Oregon governor to do whatever is necessary to stop the violence and destruction. As their presidential nominee he wields a heckuva lot of influence and power and he should be using it. But he isn't, just standing back and saying, "Oh this is bad" just doesn't cut it when people are dying and businesses are being destroyed. And the kicker is that most of those people are democrats! But it's not his job? Bullshit!

What we have here is a political calculation made some time ago that the democratic stance is to support BLM. Apparently without reservation, cuz they believe it's good for the Dems and bad for Trump. I would challenge that opinion, I think that issue might be the one that puts Trump ahead of Biden in a lot of places.

Of course, they support BLM and they do not support any violence. Biden has no authority until elected, just as trump had no authority until elected and did nothing about the problems that he imagined. Running for office doesn't give you extra power so get over your silly demands of a citizen like yourself.
I don't know what a demofk is. I do know what an asshole is and that is where you come into the equation.
Democrats have always condemned violence. trump knows how to push your buttons by inventing stories and we all know what a liar he is. Except his flock.

The mayors of Seattle and Portland have ordered the cops to stand down. That is a huge denial of rights to the citizens of those cities and has resulted in deaths, injuries and massive amounts of damage.

For Biden to ignore their role and blame Trump, shows that he is supporting their actions.

He answered

Of course it isn't but he's running for POTUS and should have made those calls to let everyone know he cares.

Guess not.

He publicly condemned violent protests

Biden, as a private citizen, has no authority to interfere at the city level

He is running for President and has made statements on tons of issues that he has no "Authority" on.

His refusal to discuss that issue seriously and to give the dem mayor(s) and governor a pass, and instead to use it to attack Trump,

is him being an asshole troll.

Like you.

Another Dumbass Leftist who has no clue how our government processes work.

The mayors of Seattle and Portland have ordered the cops to stand down. That is a huge denial of rights to the citizens of those cities and has resulted in deaths, injuries and massive amounts of damage.

For Biden to ignore their role and blame Trump, shows that he is supporting their actions.
Trump is responsible for the political climate he has created and the escalation of violence.

Protestors: Police are out of control
Trump to Police: Go in there and bust heads

He answered

Of course it isn't but he's running for POTUS and should have made those calls to let everyone know he cares.

Guess not.

He is running for President and has made statements on tons of issues that he has no "Authority" on.

His refusal to discuss that issue seriously and to give the dem mayor(s) and governor a pass, and instead to use it to attack Trump,

Like you.

Biden has discussed seriously
A main difference is Biden is willing to acknowledge the legitimacy of the protests......Black Lives

Trump denies it is a problem

Trump is responsible for the political climate he has created and the escalation of violence.

Protestors: Police are out of control
Trump to Police: Go in there and bust heads

You people are responsible for your actions.

Trump is responsible for his actions.

Your denial of this simple and obvious truth, shows that you and yours are lying whores.

The riots are your people taking to the streets because they do not respect the peaceful transfer of power.

That is you people not playing by the rules of democracy.

He answered

Guess not.

Like you.

A main difference is Biden is willing to acknowledge the legitimacy of the protests......Black Lives

When he did not mention the mayors, and their betrayal of the offices, he is not being serious.

We were talking about the riots. Why are you suddenly discussion "protests"?

Are you saying the "peaceful protests" and the "riots" are one and the same?

Lose the line there, RW?

So Biden Would Not Answer To Why He Never Contacted Portland To Stop The Democrat Riot.
1. It was not a Democrat Riot; that is merely a contrived and assumptive label foisted upon these disturbances by disingenuous elements of the Right

2. It was not his place; Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is not the President; your Orange Baboon-God is

The real question should be: Why did Rump not take steps within a legal framework (DoJ engagement, etc.) sufficient to reassure and pacify the protesters?

The second question should be: Why did Rump not take steps under the Insurrection Act to smash the riots once peaceful protests had morphed into such a state?

The third question should be: Why are Orange Baboo-God Cult Worshippers trying (unsuccessfully) to deflect attention away from their demigod's miserable performance in this crisis?

He answered

Guess not.

Of course he had no authority.

But he, being the DNC and running for POTUS, could have called and offered his suggestions and commiserations. He wouldn't be interfering doing that. Just showing that he cares enough to call and speak with Governor.

He answered

Guess not.

Like you.

Trump doesn't deny BLM is a problem because all he has to do is turn on the TV and watch them loot and burn down building in Seattle. No one with a working brain cell thinks BLM isn't a problem

They may have legitimate protests but looting and burning down buildings sure doesn't help their cause any.

Condemning violence is not enough. If Biden wants to be our president then he owes us more than that, he should be calling for those democratic mayors and governors to put a stop to the violence and destruction. And he doesn't need any authority to do that. And then he can tell us why he hasn't done so thus far. And then he can tell us what he would do about the looting and rioting if he is elected and does have the authority to do something about it.

But let's be crystal clear here, Biden isn't doing any of that because the democrats have calculated that it hurts Trump more than it hurts Biden. That's it, they don't give a damn about how many people's lives have been destroyed or even lost, most of whom are democrats BTW. They don't care at all about the cost of the destruction or the lives lost, to them it's all about beating Trump and nothing else matters. And yet those souless bastards have the gall to talk about saving the Soul of America. Fuck 'em.

Because he is a hypocrite.

Biden: I am the Democrat Party

Biden after asked about Oregon: I am just an ex VP, what could I do?

Idiot

How does a guy just get a nomination for a Nobel Prize for his "calming influence," and keep in touch with world leaders while out of office, then turn around and say he can't call the mayor of a city enmeshed in violence to offer help or support?

Joe can't do this yet civil rights leaders and others travel all over the country as needed?

Forum List

Back