So Biden Would Not Answer To Why He Never Contacted Portland To Stop The Democrat Riot. Gee, Why? Was He Just Too Busy? Watching Netflix?

ou are mixing up with Trump... Joe clearly condemned all violence, Trump was the one that told them to 'stand back, stand by'...

Could you imagine the shit show the Trumpsters would get them in if Joe said 'stand back, stand by'... They would probably want him arrested..
"Clearly" Biden didn't condemn violence when not standing on the debate stage across from Donald Trump.
Clearly he has been silent for fear of offending his radical base.
Clearly he wouldn't disavow the arson, beatings and killings committed by Antifa.

Hey dumbshit, Biden is a private citizen. Period, end of stupid thread. Unlike your loverboy Trump, Biden is not a megalomaniac.
Biden is running for president of the United States of America as the democrat candidate!

He has an absolute DUTY to speak out when he sees a city like Portland suffering through over 100 straight nights of rioting and violence!

Jesus Christ! What is wrong with you, moron?

Biden has addressed it. He’s said many times that violence of any kind should not be accepted and arrests should be made.
And yet when asked to specifically call out out Antifa, the source of violence in Portland, he would not do it!

he has also said what he would do. Open a commission with leaders from all sides so they can communicate and reach solutions. People are screaming in the streets because they want action and want to be heard. Ignoring them isn’t going to help quiet things, it’s going to make them get louder.
Joe thinks the people that assaulted and drove their protector, Ted Wheeler, out of his own home
are going to link arms and sing kumbiya together with the people they literally tried to murder
several times?

Of all the absurd, candy assed, unrealistic solutions I've ever seen Joe's proposals take the cake.
You must be out of your mind. We know Joe is out of his mind.

Trumps own a lot of responsibility, he ignores and insults those who protest and tries to strong arm them into submission. That’s how you inflame things not how you resolve issues
The psychopaths who tried to burn down a police office, with police still in it, are not going to respond to rational begging to stop the violence and be nice.
You seem to live in a fairy land right out of a children's coloring book.
Thinking you can sit down with the criminals in Antifa and hug it out to a peaceable resolution is really the most infantile naive sort of thinking I can possibly imagine. And you are on board with Joe's
idiotic solution.

Last edited:
Trump wasn't President when he visited Louisiana after the floods, shaming Barry into going.

Biden did not call, avoided mentioning the violence at all for as long as he could....

When you are the head of the Democratic Party, you don't have to hold any office to publicly tell the Portland mayor and the Oregon governor to do whatever is necessary to stop the violence and destruction. As their presidential nominee he wields a heckuva lot of influence and power and he should be using it. But he isn't, just standing back and saying, "Oh this is bad" just doesn't cut it when people are dying and businesses are being destroyed. And the kicker is that most of those people are democrats! But it's not his job? Bullshit!

What we have here is a political calculation made some time ago that the democratic stance is to support BLM. Apparently without reservation, cuz they believe it's good for the Dems and bad for Trump. I would challenge that opinion, I think that issue might be the one that puts Trump ahead of Biden in a lot of places.

But IMHO there is your answer right there: politics.
Of course, they support BLM and they do not support any violence. Biden has no authority until elected, just as trump had no authority until elected and did nothing about the problems that he imagined. Running for office doesn't give you extra power so get over your silly demands of a citizen like yourself.
No--Biden said that he was the the DNC now at the Debate---but yet the DNC didn't condemn the violent rioters in Portland or Seattle now did they.

So what? You don't think that Dems are disapproving of those riots? They love the destruction and the agitation by outside influence? Get real. What success did trump have? None

Dems disapproving yes-----------Dem Leadership no-------otherwise why would the Portland and Seattle dem mayors and governors allow this nonsense to go on. Why are the dem politicians calling these rioter attacks the SUMMER OF LOVE and arresting people who fight back against the violent mobs instead of arresting the violent mobs. Republican governors like Desantis are calling for new laws making it specifically legal to kill the violent rioters to protect yourself.

Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?
Was Biden too busy on his PC in his hideaway?
And yet, at least 40% of us are gonna vote for Biden?
:dunno: :dunno:
Biden did answer that question. He said he has no authority to do so since he does not hold public office right now.

As if that's the only type of authority in the world, and as if that ever stops anyone if they actually WANT to intervene.

He answered

Not my job, he holds no office

Of course it isn't but he's running for POTUS and should have made those calls to let everyone know he cares.

Guess not.

He publicly condemned violent protests

Biden, as a private citizen, has no authority to interfere at the city level

He is running for President and has made statements on tons of issues that he has no "Authority" on.

His refusal to discuss that issue seriously and to give the dem mayor(s) and governor a pass, and instead to use it to attack Trump,

is him being an asshole troll.

Like you.

He can go to Kenosha and meet with an accused sex offender, but he can't pick up the phone and call a Democrat mayor? Really? Those are where the boundaries of "authority" lie with him?

He answered

Of course it isn't but he's running for POTUS and should have made those calls to let everyone know he cares.

Guess not.

He publicly condemned violent protests

Biden, as a private citizen, has no authority to interfere at the city level

He is running for President and has made statements on tons of issues that he has no "Authority" on.

His refusal to discuss that issue seriously and to give the dem mayor(s) and governor a pass, and instead to use it to attack Trump,

is him being an asshole troll.

Like you.

He can go to Kenosha and meet with an accused sex offender, but he can't pick up the phone and call a Democrat mayor? Really? Those are where the boundaries of "authority" lie with him?

That's what I said. He has no authority but he doesn't need authority to pick up a phone and make a call. He did say that he's the DNC and he IS running for POTUS. The Governor would have been glad to take his call. He could offer advice and commiserate with the Governor. You don't need officialdom to do that. You just have to be a caring person. Biden sure isn't that.

" I am seeing a bunch of people in dem cities being victimized and opting to no longer be dems. "

You wonder what the moderate Dems are thinking when they see Biden doing nothing to stop the bloodshed and violence going on in our bigger cities, not even calling for an end to it. Sure, condemning it is nice but that's not doing any good, is it? Their democratic nominee (most of them in the bigger cities are dems, right?) won't even tell them he will put and end to it if elected, how is that calculated to turn out their vote in his favor? There's only one reason I can think of, other than to make Trump look bad: money.

" why would the Portland and Seattle dem mayors and governors allow this nonsense to go on. "

Rich donors, big corps, and maybe outside foreign interests are giving money to BLM and the DNC, would they be doing this otherwise? SOMEBODY is financing these nightly riots around the country, after all this time it's gotta be costing some serious coin to keep this shit going. Question: who's paying the bills? I don't think this is just about George Floyd and police misconduct any more, this is about something bigger. To date I haven't seen any information about who's behind all this or why, just a bunch of rumors about George Soros and some others. But I can connect a few dots.

Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?

Hey dumbshit, Biden is a private citizen. Period, end of stupid thread. Unlike your loverboy Trump, Biden is not a megalomaniac.

Hey, dumbshit, Biden is the Democrat Party's Presidential candidate. Period, end of stupid thread. No matter how much you worship your masters, everything Biden does isn't automatically "the right thing" simply because it was Biden doing it.

Ah so it's Biden suppoerters doing all this
He answered

Biden sounded sane last night. The blob? Not so much.
Biden didn’t answer one question
Kind of hard to do with Racoon Eyes interrupting all the time.

Let's see and take a guess. Biden has no authority since he is only a private citizen, so there is no answer to that silly question? The riots are not caused by democrats, but they are caused by people who may or may not support Democrats? The white supremacists were in the background agitating?
Trump's divisive rhetoric had nothing to do with the riots? Trump told the white supremacists and "proud boys" to
"stand back and stay ready"? Is this a provocative statement? Nah
It's the narrative the right is pushing..ALL the violence is caused by democrats. Not factual...Fact check: Picture of 'Black Lives Matter protesters' attacking a white man is misleading

almost a simple question as 'Mr. President will you now condemn white supremacy'...which also wasn't answered...well if you consider 'stand back and stand by' an answer.

Biden is running for president of the United States of America as the democrat candidate!

He has an absolute DUTY to speak out when he sees a city like Portland suffering through over 100 straight nights of rioting and violence!

Jesus Christ! What is wrong with you, moron?

Apparently, to leftist minds, people who aspire to be our leaders have no need to demonstrate any leadership until they're actually on the clock.

Call me naive, but I'm more likely to believe someone wants elected office because they genuinely want to do what's best for the country if I see them stepping up to take that responsibility before they absolutely have to.

You are mixing up with Trump... Joe clearly condemned all violence, Trump was the one that told them to 'stand back, stand by'...
Joe Biden would NOT condemn Antifa. Period!

He denied they even existed.

AND he did it in the stupidest way possible. "Antifa is an idea." Like ideas just exist on their own, floating disembodied in the ether somewhere without actual people to think them.

Last edited:
Biden has addressed it. He’s said many times that violence of any kind should not be accepted and arrests should be made.
And yet when asked to specifically call out out Antifa, the source of violence in Portland, he would not do it!

he has also said what he would do. Open a commission with leaders from all sides so they can communicate and reach solutions. People are screaming in the streets because they want action and want to be heard. Ignoring them isn’t going to help quiet things, it’s going to make them get louder.
Joe thinks the people that assaulted and drove their protector, Ted Wheeler, out of his own home
are going to link arms and sing kumbiya together with the people they literally tried to murder
several times?

Of all the absurd, candy assed, unrealistic solutions I've ever seen Joe's proposals take the cake.
You must be out of your mind. We know Joe is out of his mind.

Trumps own a lot of responsibility, he ignores and insults those who protest and tries to strong arm them into submission. That’s how you inflame things not how you resolve issues
The psychopaths who tried to burn down a police office, with police still in it, are not going to respond to rational begging to stop the violence and be nice.
You seem to live in a fairy land right out of a children's coloring book.
Thinking you can sit down with the criminals in Antifa and hug it out to a peaceable resolution is really the most infantile naive sort of thinking I can possibly imagine. And you are on board with Joe's
idiotic solution.

Frankly, even if the garbage in Antifa WANTED to talk and negotiate, I wouldn't be interested. At the point where you think violence is or should be part of getting what you want, I officially stop giving a fat rat's ass what you have to say or want. The only thing I'm interested in giving them at that point is a sharp, ugly end to their rabid behavior, be it by arrest or other means if arrest isn't possible.

Only a fool or a coward negotiates with terrorists. Joe "Neville Chamberlain" Biden should know that.

Forum List

Back