Snow go for NYC’s electric garbage trucks that can’t handle winter weather

I got a pet name? we should do tours. "FRANKEL AND WRANKLED" be like a he said they said thing

says who? and since when is it OK to doubt the science?

an educated guess would be because the science is a scam, what would your guess be?
The science is a scam?

Okay, show the proof that the science is a scam. You know using actual science instead of opinion.

the kind you pretended you wanted...prior to that I was just exposing the claim that you don't really "FOLLOW THE SCIENCE" and you have been quite cooperative in that area.

yes, the same way a scam does.
Again, what science?

Nope, just waiting for you to provide some science which would convince anyone that you know what it is.
Thats it?...That's easy, why didn't ya just ask? :abgg2q.jpg:
The same science from the 70's...the pot of gold at the end of the climate rainbow...it's more proof than it is science but it proves I know exactly what it is...and if you follow the science you will also know it

You ok now?

Last edited:
I'm talking about the Democrats. They are all Communists. The point that flew over your head is climate change is nothing new. It's been taking place ever since this planet was here. We can't change that no matter what we do.

And republicans are unhinged lunatics, what else is new. You are aatually the one that seems to be missing the point here, and that is you literally have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to climate science or climate change, absolutely nothing. There is a consensus among every leading scientist on the planet, that studies this stuff, that climate change is happening and it's man made, and that we need to do something immediate about it. I've noticed a trend among the maga faithful, your lot doesn't think we can or should do anything but just sit around and die. You literally have absolutely zero solutions to real world problems EXCEPT sit around and make up fantasies in your head that everything is fine and how we don't need to do anything. You ppl are so fearful you've retreated into your own cartoon fantasies, while the rest of us have to deal with the real world.

And republicans are unhinged lunatics, what else is new. You are aatually the one that seems to be missing the point here, and that is you literally have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to climate science or climate change, absolutely nothing. There is a consensus among every leading scientist on the planet, that studies this stuff, that climate change is happening and it's man made, and that we need to do something immediate about it. I've noticed a trend among the maga faithful, your lot doesn't think we can or should do anything but just sit around and die. You literally have absolutely zero solutions to real world problems EXCEPT sit around and make up fantasies in your head that everything is fine and how we don't need to do anything. You ppl are so fearful you've retreated into your own cartoon fantasies, while the rest of us have to deal with the real world.

The scientists you mention are those getting paid by the government. When you know the person signing your paycheck is looking for certain results, that's what you're going to work to produce.

There are people that believe in ghosts, and if you watch any shows on it, they can come up with some compelling evidence that ghosts exist, but that doesn't mean they do. Same with people that believe in UFO's. Again, come up with a lot of unexplained shit, but that doesn't mean there are actually little green men from another planet visiting us. My mother is very religious. She went on some sort of retreat years ago and swears she seen Mother Mary. Does that mean Mother Marry actually appeared before her? Until today, my sister believes that as a child, she was followed around by a girl she describes as an angel. Was my sister actually followed around by an angel?

Brainwashing has worked well for the Democrats. That's why they use it today. You on the left are extremely myopic while we on the right are able to look at the big picture. So what is the big picture? Government controlling your every move in life.

Politicians have been wanting more and more control over the people, and to some degree they've been pretty successful. The two vestiges that are the key to having total control over us is our energy and healthcare. If they could only get total control over those two things, they will then have total control over all of us.

The only way to do that is to make people beg government to take control over these entities. Well gee, how could they possibly do that? Fear. Brainwashing and fear is what will help them achieve their ultimate goal.

Forum List

Back