Snow go for NYC’s electric garbage trucks that can’t handle winter weather

ray

It's time to get on with life and modern society. Maybe your dad loved to choke on coal smoke, but for the rest of us it just caused health issues for people and the planet.

We simply can't afford to let AGW go on unabated, and you know that.

Since there is no possible way to solve it, what do you think we should do?

Your leaders are laughing at you and you don't even know it. When John FFFF Kerry is flying around in his private jet, or DumBama and his wife are gazing across the ocean in their back yard, they are saying "I can't believe people are this dumb! Here we are, creating a larger carbon footprint than 20 average Americans, and they still don't get it. They still believe this bullshit we're spreading! The scientists we pay to spread it are all paid by government for a desired outcome. Don't these people have eyes or something?"

Scientifically yes [for the media no]...but if you wanna insist/pretend they don't then they are 49 independent and reputable scientific sources that disagree with your claim...still not sure about your boys at exxon though
Yes, independent people speaking as individuals not a scientific organization.

When will you be providing one?

Just scientifically...if you noticed that each time I have answered this it became necessary to shorten the amount of words I used for you...so here is the next answer..."Scientifically" :abgg2q.jpg:
So, they don't speak for NASA, just themselves for personal reasons or maybe oil money.

Yes, independent people speaking as individuals not a scientific organization.
Which would prove that "FOLLOW THE SCIENCE" is propaganda used to fool the socially educated...why would NASA not follow the science if it weren't a scam? if you take an honest look at what you just wrote you will see the scam exposed by your own doing.
When will you be providing one?
licking your wounds are ya?

Which would prove that "FOLLOW THE SCIENCE" is propaganda used to fool the socially educated...why would NASA not follow the science if it weren't a scam? if you take an honest look at what you just wrote you will see the scam exposed by your own doing.

licking your wounds are ya?
Again, why is it so hard to provide one organization which backs you opinion on AGW?

Scientifically they do [sorry for all the words]

except exxon of course...The only reason to not listen to your own science is for want of a larger budget...that's hgow these scams are run.
Science isn't a scam.

Your political postings are.

That's a presumptuous question...I'm proving you don't follow the science, as you are aiding me quite nicely in that endeavor by wanting the organizations ignoring the science to be the final word instead of the science.
That's how scams work
Your not following the science. You're following a political belief. The fact that no scientific organization backs your political position is telling.

Also, frankel

Everyone on your list seems to be lacking in climate science.

Why is that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back