Smugglers climbing Trump's multi-billion dollar wall with $5 rebar ladders

1b9kjhk4ihh41.jpg

Why are these people willing to risk everything to cross the border?
Because they are fucking desperate.

Why are they fucking desperate?
Because their lives are miserable and they have no hope.

Why are their lives miserable, why do they have no hope?
Because their countries are shit holes.

Why are their countries shit holes?
Because of the corruption.

Where is the corruption coming from?
The cartels, who are paying off the government and the cops.'

How can the cartels do that?
Because they have tens or hundreds of billions of dollars they can use to aggressively protect their interests.

Holy crap! Where are they getting all this money?
Drug sales.

Well, WHO are they selling all these drugs to?
AMERICANS

So I guess we should feel just a tiny bit of national responsibility to turn this around so that they can stay in their countries.
No way bro! FUCK those sub-human brown people! FUCK 'EM! MAGA dude! USA! USA! USA!

:spinner:

I don't do drugs.

I didn't corrupt their countries.

I didn't breed their children.

I didn't make their lives miserable.

I didn't make their countries shitholes.

So why should I have to sacrifice my freedoms and my resources to better their miserable lives? I and my ancestors fought and died to make this country a better place. If those people willing to break my country's laws in order to come here don't like their own countries, maybe they should fight and die to make their own countries as great as mine is.
Because you're an American and you understand that everything I wrote was true.

If you don't have enough pride in your country to take responsibility for it, that's on you.

If you're so adamant about improving their overall situation, you're more than welcome to go to their country and fight and die to make their own country a better place to live.

Be sure to send a postcard.
I appreciate you stepping up and illustrating the last line of my post for me. Right there on the screen.

Now, no one can say I was being absurd, or unfair, or lying.

Good stuff.

I am an American nationalist. Of course I take pride in my own country, silly. And I take responsibility for it by supporting this President, his policies, and the wall he wants to build.

How could anyone construe wanting to keep undesirables out of their country, as "irresponsible"? Irresponsibility would be supporting an open borders policy, as do you Democrats.

Simplistic band-aids like walls aren't going to make things better. Only effectively addressing core causes can do that.

Walls are a tool to help in slowing the flow. Many, many more measures need to be taken, like going after employers and sanctuary cities, as well as working with the host countries where the third-worlders come from.

The cartels, who are paying off the government and the cops to do their bidding.

Because they have tens or hundreds of billions of dollars they can use to aggressively protect their interests.

Drug sales.

AMERICANS.

Holy shit, that's right! So I guess we should feel just a tiny bit of national responsibility to turn this around so that they can stay in their countries.
No way bro! FUCK those sub-human brown people! FUCK 'EM! MAGA dude! USA! USA! USA!

There is no doubt irresponsible druggies here in America are one of the chief reasons this problem continues.

The cartels, who are paying off the government and the cops to do their bidding.

Drug sales.

AMERICANS.

Holy shit, that's right! So I guess we should feel just a tiny bit of national responsibility to turn this around so that they can stay in their countries.

Gawd damned white people!

It is the fucking Amish, I am telling you!

Trumps words were

Impenetrable
They will be impenetrable once the wall is fully built and ground forces will be serving as back up last line of defense auxiliaries as intended.

Ever see paintings of the Great Wall of China? It was always buttressed by imperial troops stationed at intervals along the wall itself. Get a clue.
That does not sound impenetrable to me

Drug sales.

AMERICANS.

How do you square all of this with your faith?

Is laughing at this horrible shit something that Jesus would do? Building a wall to keep out the desperate?

What is your work-around here?

Drug sales.

AMERICANS.

I dont think they're at all "desperate."

Mostly they come here out of a sense of entitlement. They think this hemisphere belongs to the brown skinned people (who originally came here from Asia).

They come to take advantage until they get their numbers up and can gain political control.

They have no interest in becoming AMERICAN. Their eventual goal is to drive out the English speaking white people.

Drug sales.

AMERICANS.

How do you square all of this with your faith?

Is laughing at this horrible shit something that Jesus would do? Building a wall to keep out the desperate?

What is your work-around here?

Trust me: If He had been called on to build a wall to keep the Romans out, he probably would have offered up his carpentry skills for the movement.

Probably too late by then.

Why not hire 2 new patrolmen per each mile of the wall? That's a surefire way to help slow down the crossings even more. You put a thousand border patrol officers out there per day.

You obviously did not think this through. There are sections of the wall that are hundreds of miles out in the middle of BFE. How do these people get to their area to patrol? Drive 2 hours there and two hours back after their shift? How would they get enough manning to maintain the watch on the wall? It would take 8 CBP agents to cover one mile. If they did NOT have to commute to their area. That number could double depending on the time.

Also, do you want to live in the middle of a frying pan? How much would we need to pay these CBP agents?

The wall won't stop every one of those filthy ass Democrat voters, welfare queens, drug runners and gang bangers but it will make it more difficult for them and that is a good thing.

Have you ever climbed a ladder? It's not that difficult.
The hard part is the 30 foot drop to the American side where they will pick you and your broken legs up and toss your worthless body back over
They have invented something called a rope that serves that purpose
That's a lot of equipment these "migrants" need to carry across the desert to begin their new life by breaking our laws and here you leftists are cheering them on
Only the white migrants carry shit across the desert. The brown migrants know they can buy what the need at the border.

Yeah, lots of places to buy rebar and welding equipment in the middle of the desert!

The hard part is the 30 foot drop to the American side where they will pick you and your broken legs up and toss your worthless body back over
They have invented something called a rope that serves that purpose
That's a lot of equipment these "migrants" need to carry across the desert to begin their new life by breaking our laws and here you leftists are cheering them on
Only the white migrants carry shit across the desert. The brown migrants know they can buy what the need at the border.

There are no stores along the majority of the wall. Nothing but 50 miles of desert.

Nice try though. Maybe you should go into business and set up a store right there on this side.
They can buy it at the True Value in Juarez.

Or The Home Depot in Tijuana.

That's where the CBP patrols regularly and they have shorter walls, dumbass!

Camouflaged, no less.

Smugglers helping migrants scale Trump’s border wall ‘using $5 ladders’

Well, now, who would have thought THAT would happen? You would think that they would at least until it was more than a few miles past El Paso....
So I guess the ninos and preggos aren't getting over.

No, they just walk through the border crossing portals.

Then what good are the border-crossing portals? Maybe we should just shut those down too and refuse everyone entry.
Mexico is one of our largest trading partners. But sure, shut it down. That'll teach us.

We should shut down all passenger traffic and allow commercial trucks through after individual inspection. It might make your guacamole cost more, but it is well worth seeing your tears.

Camouflaged, no less.

Smugglers helping migrants scale Trump’s border wall ‘using $5 ladders’

Well, now, who would have thought THAT would happen? You would think that they would at least until it was more than a few miles past El Paso....

Then what good are the border-crossing portals? Maybe we should just shut those down too and refuse everyone entry.
Mexico is one of our largest trading partners. But sure, shut it down. That'll teach us.

We should shut down all passenger traffic and allow commercial trucks through after individual inspection. It might make your guacamole cost more, but it is well worth seeing your tears.
I have an avocado tree in my back yard. I'm good.

All this hubbub for nothing. President Trump's wall is being built day by day, it will be completed regardless, the sun will shine, the birds will sing, and we'll all live happily forever.

Like they say: God, give me grace to accept with serenity the things that can not be changed, the courage to change the things that should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.

Except the wall is being built with gates that have to stay open for months at a time. Fail.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/trumps-border-wall-vulnerable-to-flash-floods-needs-large-storm-gates-left-open-for-months/2020/01/30/be709346-3710-11ea-bb7b-265f4554af6d_story.htm

From your link at the Washington Compost:

"They also say a barrier with openings is preferable to no barrier at all, and the gaps can help them by funneling foot traffic into areas where they can concentrate their interdiction efforts."

Your argument was just destroyed. Have a nice cry!

I have an avocado tree in my back yard. I'm good.

Yeah, and I sure that those living in Maine have one in their yard too! Dumbass!

How do you build a 30-foot ladder with "a couple of pieces of rebar"? LOL

Why would you need a 30 ft ladder? It's already been shown that even an 8 year old girl can easily climb to the top of the bollards with no help. 6 or 8 feet of rebar makes it easier to get over the top few feet.

The 8 year old had her clmbing instructor dad helping her and professional mountain climbing equipment.

THanks for proving my point that you libs just say shit, and it don't mean nuthin.
Ever watched a tree trimmer? Most anymore are Mexican.

They are economic migrants, taking jobs, and lowering wages.
Now tell me this, who do you think hires them?

Democrats.

You can mock the wall when you remove the locks from your doors.
Dumbest post of the thread, got in right away in post #2 to make sure nobody else challenged...
You are the dumbest post of the thread.....Why do you lock your doors when you leave? Is it because you dont trust law abiding citizens, or just you dont trust criminals, who break our laws, some just by coming here illegally?
You are embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back