Singapore hangs 45-year-old woman for drug trafficking, the city-state’s first execution of a woman in nearly 20 years

Thats better than death lol
I think all drugs should be legal. Its none of the governments business what people do, as long as they dont infringe on others. If someone wants to ruin their life, let them.
If it was legal, it could be regulated by each state, the drugs would be clean, and as long as the greedy fuckers didnt tax it like crazy, it could eliminate most, if not all, of the criminal drug trade.
Idk man, look at California. Yikes.

So you want more people dying on the street.
If people want to ruin their life, why is that any of your business? They obviously had major problems to begin with.
Why do you feel the need to control what people do? Why do you feel you know whats better for people than they do?
This is why i say most so called "conservatives" are nothing more than leftists.

Killing people is anti-social. Society executing people is quite a dilemma.

If people want to ruin their life, why is that any of your business? They obviously had major problems to begin with.
Why do you feel the need to control what people do? Why do you feel you know whats better for people than they do?
This is why i say most so called "conservatives" are nothing more than leftists.
Should we also legalize murder and rape?

Should we also legalize murder and rape?
You simply dont understand my position on this.
If someone isnt impeding on others rights, why shouldnt they be able to do what they want?
If some junkie wants to shoot up some shitty heroine with fetynol in it and freaking die, what business is that of yours?
If some dude wants to lose his job over smoking a crack pipe, what business is that of yours?
Rape and murder is impeding on others.

You simply dont understand my position on this.
If someone isnt impeding on others rights, why shouldnt they be able to do what they want?
If some junkie wants to shoot up some shitty heroine with fetynol in it and freaking die, what business is that of yours?
If some dude wants to lose his job over smoking a crack pipe, what business is that of yours?
Rape and murder is impeding on others.
Drug abuse affects more people than just the victim.

Drug abuse affects more people than just the victim.
What doesnt blaster?
Fast cars do if they wreck. They could destroy infrastructure, or involve and hurt, or kill, other people.
Guns do if they arent handled properly. Like a child shooting his brother, or a kid on depression meds shooting up a school.
Houses do if they arent taken care of. Like bringing down others property values.
Drugs do if they arent ingested carefully. Like effecting their children.
Prescription meds do if they arent handled properly. Same as drugs.
Alcohol is the same way.
You take a chance everyday doing almost everything.

What doesnt blaster?
Fast cars do if they wreck. They could destroy infrastructure, or involve and hurt, or kill, other people.
Guns do if they arent handled properly. Like a child shooting his brother, or a kid on depression meds shooting up a school.
Houses do if they arent taken care of. Like bringing down others property values.
Drugs do if they arent ingested carefully. Like effecting their children.
Prescription meds do if they arent handled properly. Same as drugs.
Alcohol is the same way.
You take a chance everyday doing almost everything.
You have a weak argument.

Thats better than death lol
I think all drugs should be legal. Its none of the governments business what people do, as long as they dont infringe on others. If someone wants to ruin their life, let them.
If it was legal, it could be regulated by each state, the drugs would be clean, and as long as the greedy fuckers didnt [sic] tax it like crazy, it could eliminate most, if not all, of the criminal drug trade.
So you want more people dying on the street.

He might have a point, if only druggies just took themselves out, without causing problems for actual human beings along the way.

But it doesn't work that way.

If you do drugs responsibly…

asyt-alan-spicer.gif

Forum List

Back