Gun free zone leaves a 61 year old woman brain dead from attack by 8 time convicted felon....

Gun free zone leaves a 61 year old woman brain dead from attack by 8 time convicted felon....​

This woman.......

The attacker was an 8 times convicted felon, running around free........

The criminal did not need a gun to kill this woman.......he used his bare hands.....had she had a gun, she could have saved her life..........

The bright spot to this incident?

This is the exact outcome the anti-gun extremists want......they do not want that woman owing or carrying a gun, so her being brain dead is their preferred outcome...over her using a legal gun to save her life.....
So, the judicial system is not at fault for releasing him but it is the fault of limiting/controlling guns? 🤪

Believing more guns would result in fewer shootings is what I call “ignorant”. :auiqs.jpg:

You actually are a stupid human....

If criminals knew that there would be armed citizens on buses and trains, they wouldn't be beating 61 year old women to death.......

The criminals know that you can't carry a gun on a train, so they can do whatever they want....you dumb twit.

You actually are a stupid human....

If criminals knew that there would be armed citizens on buses and trains, they wouldn't be beating 61 year old women to death.......

The criminals know that you can't carry a gun on a train, so they can do whatever they want....you dumb twit.
More guns = more shootings. I realise it is a complicated equation that requires much more knowledge than you have access to. 😟

More guns = more shootings. I realise it is a complicated equation that requires much more knowledge than you have access to. 😟

No, actually it doesn't.....you are an idiot......

Gun free zones...you know, twit, where guns are not allowed, get attacked more than non-gun free zones........

Are you this stupid in real life, or just when you post?

Why is an 8 times felon walking around with a gun???? Because anyone in the USA can get a gun. There is literally NOTHING to prevent it from happening, because there are so many guns on the streets that gun laws are unenforceable.

We have as many guns per capital as Yemen. ☹️

Good for us.......Europe banned and confiscated guns in the 1920s.....in 1939 they began murdering 20 million innocent men, women and children..........

6 years, 20 million murdered.........after they banned and confiscated guns.

Gun murder in the United States over our entire 247 year history.........around 2,470,000

247 years..... around 2,470,000

Guns give us a chance to stop the murder of millions of innocent people.......

Believing more guns would result in fewer shootings is what I call “ignorant”. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah....except reality says you are an idiot...

there are plenty of examples of significant decreases in the states with supposedly lax gun laws.

There are millions more guns around than there were four years ago, yet the vast majority of cities reported fewer homicides than they did in 2020. That includes several cities where permitless carry recently took effect. Atlanta reported a 22 percent decline in murders. Toledo, Ohio, saw a 34 percent drop in the homicide rate, almost identical to the 33 percent decline in Oklahoma City. The mayor of Miami boasted that the city had the fewest homicides since 1947, even though gun-control activists predicted the state’s permitless carry law would lead to more violence when Gov. Ron DeSantis signed it into law last year.

Meanwhile, some of the most gun-controlled locales in the country saw their violence grow worse last year while it remained stagnant in many others. For instance, the District of Columbia reported the most murders in more than two decades. Bridgeport and New Haven, Connecticut, saw double-digit increases in homicide, with New Haven’s murders spiking by almost 65 percent. Seattle witnessed a 20 percent rise in the number of homicides, while the number of murders in Oakland, Calif., and San Francisco were almost unchanged from 2022.

bhnnkjmmk.png

Yeah....except reality says you are an idiot...
Are you not familiar with the concept of "discussion" such as in a "discussion" forum? No ..... I didn't think so.
there are plenty of examples of significant decreases in the states with supposedly lax gun laws.
Yes, that's the same self-reverberating paddle board that publishes the 'fact' that 9 out of 10 doctors recommend Philip Morris cigarettes to their cancer patients. :cow:

Forum List

Back