Singapore hangs 45-year-old woman for drug trafficking, the city-state’s first execution of a woman in nearly 20 years

What a retarded comment.
How is a single guy that likes to do blow on the weekends, at his house, harming anyone?
How does a guy that likes to smoke a joint after work everyday harming anyone?

You dont [sic] think people do drugs responsibly? Thats [sic] a bit silly.

Not nearly as silly than believing that it is possible to abuse such drugs in a “responsible” manner. In fact, that is where your whole argument fails, is in denying the inherent harm that goes with such abuse, not just to the druggie, but to those who it impacts.

Not nearly as silly than believing that it is possible to abuse such drugs in a “responsible” manner. In fact, that is where your whole argument fails, is in denying the inherent harm that goes with such abuse, not just to the druggie, but to those who it impacts.
Who is it impacting if i smoke a joint after work?

You should stop making dumb comments like this. You are losing any credibility.
You just choose to pick government authority over freedom.
I understand.
This country is full of authoritarians. You are part of the majority.

Conservatives "I hate Democrats and libtards! They want the government controlling our lives!"
2 seconds later "I need the government controlling our lives!"

Stick to the topic without making goofy comments like this.
That is the topic of our conversation. You just dont like it because deep down you know I am right.
Disingenuous hypocrites hate being called out.

Why is that any of your business?
Why do you need 3 vehicles? Why do you need 2 houses? Why do you need a billion dollars? Why do you need 3 ARs and 5 pistols?
The answer si the same for my questions, and yours.
You criticized on the execution when all she had to do was not traffic in drugs

that implies some approval of drug use

Forum List

Back