Singapore hangs 45-year-old woman for drug trafficking, the city-state’s first execution of a woman in nearly 20 years

Drug abuse does harm others
Not if done responsibly.

eaf2eb3c01241db66fae1631abcad5b7.gif

How many people are harmed? LOL
43k died from car wrecks last year? Where were you wanting to ban that?

:lame2:

MOST people do not harm anyone when they get behind the wheel.

My junkie brothers gave up the same lame argument, and they are dead, after harming everyone they ever came in contact with.

You are the one railing against reality

Drugs are not good for society and most people understand that
I agree with you. But you cant get rid of drugs and more people die because they arent regulated by each state. Hence, you are supporting cartels and the chinese drug makers. And it isnt up to you to decide how people live their life.
You are supporting federal power that doesnt exist.

I agree with you. But you cant get rid of drugs and more people die because they arent regulated by each state. Hence, you are supporting cartels and the chinese drug makers. And it isnt up to you to decide how people live their life.
You are supporting federal power that doesnt exist.
The solution exists but you wont like it

Singapore does not have a serious drug problem due to harsh penalties being enforced

We need that here

Your words hurt no one

Unlike the danger to innocent people from drug addicts looking for a fix
It doesnt have to hurt you. I assume, you have accepted you are. And thats fine. People like you are the majority. You have no problem destroying rights and killing people over your opinions.

It doesnt have to hurt you. I assume, you have accepted you are. And thats fine. People like you are the majority. You have no problem destroying rights and killing people over your opinions.
Your crazy ideas about pandering to drug addicts are whats killing people

Your crazy ideas about pandering to drug addicts are whats killing people
Its not about pandering to drug addicts. Thats silly.
IDK why people ignore peoples actual position on things for an argument. Its as if they think if they make things up, they will win or something. Lol

Its not about pandering to drug addicts. Thats silly.
IDK why people ignore peoples actual position on things for an argument. Its as if they think if they make things up, they will win or something. Lol
You can try to rationalize it away but the fact is you want to allow druggies to do their thing unimpeded

Forum List

Back