Singapore hangs 45-year-old woman for drug trafficking, the city-state’s first execution of a woman in nearly 20 years

You criticized on the execution when all she had to do was not traffic in drugs

that implies some approval of drug use
I dont approve of hard drug use. I think its stupid. I just dont agree with using the government to shove my morality and subjective opinions down peoples throats.

Thats better than death lol
I think all drugs should be legal. Its none of the governments business what people do, as long as they dont infringe on others. If someone wants to ruin their life, let them.
If it was legal, it could be regulated by each state, the drugs would be clean, and as long as the greedy fuckers didnt tax it like crazy, it could eliminate most, if not all, of the criminal drug trade.
Very few people agree with you since we can see how harmful uncontrolled drug abuse is in places like San Francisco

Very few people agree with you since we can see how harmful uncontrolled drug abuse is in places like San Francisco
I know. Few people usually agree with me. I am one of the few in this country with a consistent support for freedom.
Freedom lovers have always been a minority throughout history. Thats why tyranny is the norm.

I know. Few people usually agree with me. I am one of the few in this country with a consistent support for freedom.
Freedom lovers have always been a minority throughout history. Thats why tyranny is the norm.
You are not free to do ANYTHING you please nor should you be

Drug abuse is a rather bizarre interpretation of “freedom”.

YouKeepUsingThatWord.gif

TNHarley is sounding more like a libertine than a libertarian or even an anarchist, don't you think? No concern at all for how many people are harmed how badly, in order to uphold his “freedom”.
How many people are harmed? LOL
43k died from car wrecks last year? Where were you wanting to ban that?

Forum List

Back