Sinema to deliver a Senate floor "double down" against Biden's filibuster attacks

hahahaha

Now this is your excuse? You can't present any logic or research on a public forum, because another poster there cant understand it?

Can ANYONE understand it? Are the logic and research in the room with us right now? :auiqs.jpg:
talking-is-the-best-therapy-picture-id176577862
I did you just chose to delete it and cut my post short. Sucks to be you. And you use childish emojis. Grow up, racist.

I mean the one lab in China that could produce the virus is in Wuhan. The virus originates in Wuhan.
THAT's your logic? (Well, actually, that isn't logic. Those are just two statements next to each other. )

Wow, impressive! How long did you work on that?

So, do you understand WHY a lab was built in Wuhan? Do you think it may have something to do with other instances of human viruses emerging from nature, there?

We will get through this. It may be tough, but I know you can do it.

THAT's your logic? (Well, actually, that isn't logic. Those are just two statements next to each other. )

Wow, impressive! How long did you work on that?

So, do you understand WHY a lab was built in Wuhan? Do you think it may have something to do with other instances of human viruses emerging from nature, there?

We will get through this. It may be tough, but I know you can do it.
Nope. you're back pedaling. Nice try though. Keep believing it came from the market. LOL

Lemmings will be lemmings. You also believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny....

Nope. you're back pedaling. Nice try though. Keep believing it came from the market. LOL

Lemmings will be lemmings. You also believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny....
So not only do you not understand what "logic" means, you also do not understand what "backpedal" means.

Do you understand that you have presented no logic? Here son, I will show you how. Here is your collection of statements formatted as (piss poor) logic, since you cant articulate it yourself.

P: There is a viral research lab in Wuhan
P: All viruses that emerge from the region emerge from the lab

C: Therefore, covid-19 virus emerged from the Wuhan lab

See anything wrong with your (piss poor) logic, there? Anything at all?

So not only do you not understand what "logic" means, you also do not understand what "backpedal" means.

Do you understand that you have presented no logic? Here son, I will show you how. Here is your collection of statements formatted as (piss poor) logic, since you cant articulate it yourself.

P: There is a viral research lab in Wuhan
P: All viruses that emerge from the region emerge from the lab

C: Therefore, covid-19 virus emerged from the Wuhan lab

See anything wrong with your (piss poor) logic, there? Anything at all?
So there are nearly 40k wet markets in China and yet the virus came from the one where the one facility that could produce it is also located. Yeah...you're a winner. Please STFU, you racist bitch.

So there are nearly 40k wet markets in China and yet the virus came from the one where the one facility that could produce it is also located
Nobody said it came from one. There are several there.

What makes Wuhan special is that it is right on the frontier between man and nature, and other viruses have jumped to humans in that region.

This is why the lab was built there in the first place.

Did you not know this?

Nobody said it came from one. There are several there.

What makes Wuhan special is that it is right on the frontier between man and nature, and other viruses have jumped to humans in that region.

This is why the lab was built there in the first place.

Did you not know this?
Link….that’s the only reason it was built there? LOL

Yeah it was. They always try to deflect to Harry Reid (and the Rubes believe), but it was McConnell without question.

"By a simple majority vote, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., set a new precedent in the Senate that will ease the confirmation for President Trump's Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch on Friday, after 30 more hours of debate on the floor.

"This will be the first, and last, partisan filibuster of a Supreme Court justice," said McConnell in a closing floor speech.

Senate Democrats voted against ending debate on Gorsuch's nomination on a near party-line vote, leaving Republicans shy the 60-vote hurdle required by Senate rules to move on to a final confirmation vote.

Democrats opposed Gorsuch for a variety of reasons, including his conservative judicial philosophy, dissatisfaction with his answers during his confirmation hearings and a simmering resentment towards McConnell's decision to block any consideration of President Obama's nominee Merrick Garland last year."
No, it was not and you cannot rewrite history.

It is a simple fact that Reid pulled down the filibuster for judicial nominees. That he made sure to not include specific nominations because they did not need to in order to get their way does not mean you get to shift the blame.

You are going to use the same bullshit LIE, because that is exactly what this is, if they do it here too. Cry that it was the republican's that killed the filibuster because the democrats only did away with it for VOTING.

You cannot do what Reid did, no filibuster for the things I want to do, and then pretend that the other side is just going to go along with it. As stated already in this thread, there are no carve outs for your specific legislation. If they throw it out for any legislation then you are throwing it out for all legislation. The reality right in front of you for judicial nominations should make this blatantly obvious.

It is fucking amazing the partisan's ability here to blame shit they support on the other side.

Evidently money well spent. She better get as much as she can, because she's a one termer now.

Because you think Arizona voters are big fans of the Democrat agenda? Or you just assume that because YOU like it, that means everyone else MUST think it's wonderful and the height of morality?

Sinema is more popular with Arizona Republican voters than any Democrat I can remember. But hey, if Democrats are dumb enough to jettison a candidate with bipartisan appeal in a purple state in favor of someone who can only carry the Democrat base because you're having a pissy little tantrum about not getting your way this very minute, then far be it from me to stop you from fucking yourself over.

Because you think Arizona voters are big fans of the Democrat agenda? Or you just assume that because YOU like it, that means everyone else MUST think it's wonderful and the height of morality?

Sinema is more popular with Arizona Republican voters than any Democrat I can remember. But hey, if Democrats are dumb enough to jettison a candidate with bipartisan appeal in a purple state in favor of someone who can only carry the Democrat base because you're having a pissy little tantrum about not getting your way this very minute, then far be it from me to stop you from fucking yourself over.
It is the all or nothing syndrome we face today and Rham was correct to call them F’ing retarded!

You ain’t purging Romney and Company either, and let me be honest I actually like Manchin, Romney and so on but hell I am insane so who knows…
'I" am not purging anyone but the right certainly is motivated to get rid of so called RINOS.

I just was pointing out how that sentiment is not any different than the sentiments discussed in 131 and 132. It seems to be in style atm to cut off your own nose....

No, it was not and you cannot rewrite history.

It is a simple fact that Reid pulled down the filibuster for judicial nominees. That he made sure to not include specific nominations because they did not need to in order to get their way does not mean you get to shift the blame.

You are going to use the same bullshit LIE, because that is exactly what this is, if they do it here too. Cry that it was the republican's that killed the filibuster because the democrats only did away with it for VOTING.

You cannot do what Reid did, no filibuster for the things I want to do, and then pretend that the other side is just going to go along with it. As stated already in this thread, there are no carve outs for your specific legislation. If they throw it out for any legislation then you are throwing it out for all legislation. The reality right in front of you for judicial nominations should make this blatantly obvious.

It is fucking amazing the partisan's ability here to blame shit they support on the other side.
The Gorsuch's nomination would have failed, as well as the other two hacks Trumpyberra anointed, had McConnell not changed the Cloture rule on the fly with regards to SC Nominees. You can lie all you want but that is the fact of the matter. Reid did not carve out that exception, McConnell did.

This time next year they are going to be crowing how important and foundational the filibuster is.

Hahaha, sure thing. Neo-Republicans would probably change the rule if it suited them, but since a veto will work next year.........they'd be stupid to try.

it's amazing to me that (2) democrats are what is killing the entire entitlement dreams of the "progressives" out there. the most important thing to me is we have the "rule of the law / land" and everyone must adhere to it.

in 2006 schumer said ending the filibuster would end democracy.
while trump was in power, they used it 314 times.

it's well established and has been used by the left hundreds of times in recent years alone.

yet now that a few votes stop them from getting everything they and they alone want (and how "old" does that mindset sound, 3-6 years old?) they say the same tool that kept us from becoming a banana republic is now making us one.

we can't keep changing the rules to one sides advantage. doing so in recent administrations all around has put us where we are today. we now either change rules/laws or simply ignore them and dare someone to come after us.

that day is coming. all the entitled will not go away quietly. a child never does. but here we are with the open attacks on sinema and manchin for no other reason than they are in the way of the children getting all the candy they want.
.. and joining the modern world for crying out loud. Keep voting to support greedy swine, brainwashed functional moron.

it's amazing to me that (2) democrats are what is killing the entire entitlement dreams of the "progressives" out there. the most important thing to me is we have the "rule of the law / land" and everyone must adhere to it.

in 2006 schumer said ending the filibuster would end democracy.
while trump was in power, they used it 314 times.

it's well established and has been used by the left hundreds of times in recent years alone.

yet now that a few votes stop them from getting everything they and they alone want (and how "old" does that mindset sound, 3-6 years old?) they say the same tool that kept us from becoming a banana republic is now making us one.

we can't keep changing the rules to one sides advantage. doing so in recent administrations all around has put us where we are today. we now either change rules/laws or simply ignore them and dare someone to come after us.

that day is coming. all the entitled will not go away quietly. a child never does. but here we are with the open attacks on sinema and manchin for no other reason than they are in the way of the children getting all the candy they want.
And joining the modern world. So you are against a living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and tax ing the rich? Well you are in the minority. Brainwashed.

The Gorsuch's nomination would have failed, as well as the other two hacks Trumpyberra anointed, had McConnell not changed the Cloture rule on the fly with regards to SC Nominees. You can lie all you want but that is the fact of the matter. Reid did not carve out that exception, McConnell did.
I have not lied.

Continue to live in partisan hack land. It suits you.

Forum List

Back