White House is Erecting a Concrete Wall. Has Also Turned Off Live Webcam. What is going on?

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
The White House is erecting a concrete barrier wall....

Screenshot-938-768x504.png

White House Live Webcam has been turned off....

These types of security barriers are sometimes erected when heads of state are planning to come to the White House. However, there doesn’t appear to be any information about an anticipated delegation or foreign dignitary.

Additionally, according to one researcher on social media {LINK}, all of the publicly available CCTV video-streams have been disabled as this work is taking place.

The perimeter fence appears to be approximately 10′ high and is made from reinforced concrete k-rails.

One "conspiracy theory" I heard was that it is related to upcoming civil unrest that will result from DC's vaccine passport emergency order issued by Mayor Muriel Bowser. I don't find that to be very convincing.

Any ideas what is going on? Creative guesses welcome, especially funny ones.

Is this the web site you were trying to hide? "We Love trump?"

lol

These types of security barriers are sometimes erected when heads of state are planning to come to the White House. However, there doesn’t appear to be any information about an anticipated delegation or foreign dignitary.

Additionally, according to one researcher on social media {LINK}, all of the publicly available CCTV video-streams have been disabled as this work is taking place.

The perimeter fence appears to be approximately 10′ high and is made from reinforced concrete k-rails.

One "conspiracy theory" I heard was that it is related to upcoming civil unrest that will result from DC's vaccine passport emergency order issued by Mayor Muriel Bowser. I don't find that to be very convincing.

2020:

trump-white-house.jpg

Anyone that has recently been to DC can tell you that it looks like a Nazi Concentration Camp. Barriers, Barbed Wire, 10 ft high barricades. This is all on The Left, and this will spread across the country if SCOTUS and The People don't hold this Fascist Regime in check.

trump-white-house.jpg
All you have to do is reduce the venom from the media/entertainers and extreme politicians. This is not freedom. This is abuse of the Constitution in a high tax environment.

They have probably received credible domestic terrorist threats.
From The DemNazis threatening Biden to do something should his Marxist Mask and Fascist Jab Mandates get overturned.

Or maybe BLM and ANTIFA is feeling frisky again and promising to burn America down with the help of The Bernie Bros and Islamic Extremists in their ranks.

Perhaps Prog legislations will be passed, and the results will not be liked. The things we believe have been stalled will not be at some point. And of course, in November the Repubs will take over and we will feel good, and they will do nothing to eliminate the excruciating laws passed but give back a few crumbs to us voters. If McCarthy is a RINO, then we are done if he is speaker.

Democrat transparency. Illegitimate regimes have to protect themselves from their loving constituents, don't cha know.

Forum List

Back