Zone1 Since BLM is it harder for the police to kill black people

He's in prison. Therefore, you're wrong. Meanwhile Black kids are dying every day and nothing is done about it. You don't care about Black people. You just hate cops.
White kids are being gunned down by other white kids every day and nothing is being done about it. You don't care about white children you just care about white supremacy.

Last edited:
He's in prison. Therefore, you're wrong. Meanwhile Black kids are dying every day and nothing is done about it. You don't care about Black people. You just hate cops.
And if we listened to Police reports at the time, nobody would have gone to jail

It was a witness to the attack that turned the case

I yjink the police were involved in covering it all up.

Dont think they covered it up. They may not have arrested as quickly due to the stand your ground laws needing the prosecutors to make the call. In my state they changed some rules and policies and laws in response to all the hoopla like banning choke holds and knees on necks in "most circumstances". Some of the causes to stop someone for expired plates, burned out lights, etc were taken away (though the lights thing will probably be reversed because driving at night with no headlights is very much a safety issue). Smelling pot is no longer sufficient reason to do a vehicle search, and small quantity personal possession is permitted. Hell the man across the road who may or may not work for one of those 3 letter federal agencies is growing weed in his front driveway now.

Anyway, technically yes all the uproar has resulted in changes. I am just not sure how much BLM contributed to those changes, and how much of it was just plain old vanilla white democrats who seized the moment they were waiting for to do it.

They generally fall short because of the restrictions, rules of engagement and PC limitations placed on them by those who are more interested in the criminals than their victims.
Thats nonsense. My son is a policeman. He doesnt struggle to not kill prople.

Thats nonsense. My son is a policeman. He doesnt struggle to not kill prople
That’s because he doesn’t get to carry any useful self-defense tools. I watch “UK PD” on BBC America every Sunday morning. I think it’s called “Tradfic Cops” over there. Your police are a fucking joke in Great Britain.

Dont think they covered it up. They may not have arrested as quickly due to the stand your ground laws needing the prosecutors to make the call. In my state they changed some rules and policies and laws in response to all the hoopla like banning choke holds and knees on necks in "most circumstances". Some of the causes to stop someone for expired plates, burned out lights, etc were taken away (though the lights thing will probably be reversed because driving at night with no headlights is very much a safety issue). Smelling pot is no longer sufficient reason to do a vehicle search, and small quantity personal possession is permitted. Hell the man across the road who may or may not work for one of those 3 letter federal agencies is growing weed in his front driveway now.

Anyway, technically yes all the uproar has resulted in changes. I am just not sure how much BLM contributed to those changes, and how much of it was just plain old vanilla white democrats who seized the moment they were waiting for to do it.

That’s because he doesn’t get to carry any useful self-defense tools. I watch “UK PD” on BBC America every Sunday morning. I think it’s called “Tradfic Cops” over there. Your police are a fucking joke in Great Britain.
The word you are looking for is "civilised".

It's easier than ever for perps to screw with law enforcement.

And if we listened to Police reports at the time, nobody would have gone to jail

It was a witness to the attack that turned the case
That's the way things work. If it hadn't been for witnesses, the cop who shot Michael Brown would be in prison because dirty rotten lying race hustlers like Obama and AL Sharpton were pushing the "Hands up, don't shoot" lie.

Ben Crump has just been on TV talking about this.
He traces the improvement back to the Trayvon Martin case and through George Floyds murder. It is a lot more difficult for the police to get away with it.

My belief is that it must have been well nigh impossible to get justice. We only have to look at the case of Ahmed Aubrey to see the extent of racist corruption still present.

Making a noise makes a difference.

Typical white liberalism...this is designed by white liberals to pit whites and blacks against one another and then while remaining safely hidden behind their minority du jour they act as though the argument they started requires their input to save the minority they chose to insert into the fray.

everyone who wants to defeat this race baiting mentality needs to see past the race shield [which is the oxygen of liberal education], just look at this thread, they advocate a contrived position, and then run to their shield position of "racism" when the obviousness of their position is exposed.

As their political position deteriorates the more you will see of these type of arguments.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back