Zone1 Since BLM is it harder for the police to kill black people

Ben Crump has just been on TV talking about this.
He traces the improvement back to the Trayvon Martin case and through George Floyds murder. It is a lot more difficult for the police to get away with it.

My belief is that it must have been well nigh impossible to get justice. We only have to look at the case of Ahmed Aubrey to see the extent of racist corruption still present.

Making a noise makes a difference.

More like harder to get away with it.

Since BLM is it harder for the police to kill black people​

Your title is misleading because the question has never been about cops being able to kill Blacks when the entire matter of blacks dying in police custody stems mostly from their constant incessant resistance to police at every confrontation, from being arrested to simply being stopped and questioned!

So the real reform MUST COME FROM BLACKS, far more than the police.

Your title is misleading because the question has never been about cops being able to kill Blacks when the entire matter of blacks dying in police custody stems mostly from their constant incessant resistance to police at every confrontation, from being arrested to simply being stopped and questioned!

So the real reform MUST COME FROM BLACKS, far more than the police.
I think that America should take a look at its history of crime stats and delete everything before the civil rights act. Or some similar date.

Its clear that racist police forces falsified charges against black people and therefore made the crime stats meaningless.

Maybe pass a bill called the Emmett Till Act to represent all the Black folk who were victimised during that era.

Make a clean start.

I think that America should take a look at its history of crime stats and delete everything before the civil rights act. Or some similar date.

Its clear that racist police forces falsified charges against black people and therefore made the crime stats meaningless.

Maybe pass a bill called the Emmett Till Act to represent all the Black folk who were victimised during that era.

Make a clean start.
Worry about England's far worse history, chav. 🖕🏻

I think that America should take a look at its history of crime stats and delete everything before the civil rights act.

Sorry no, Junior. Britain is in no position to point fingers. As usual, take away a few blue cities which try to model closely off of England and our crime stats and other things are just super fine.

GUNGIRL.jpg

Lock n Load, Sweet Cheeks

Sorry no, Junior. Britain is in no position to point fingers. As usual, take away a few blue cities which try to model closely off of England and our crime stats and other things are just super fine.

View attachment 694819

Lock n Load, Sweet Cheeks

So with this list we know who the bad cities are and they are full of evil people.

I think this might be the key to the problem. The demonization of entire groups of people who are somehow different from "us". But they really aren't. They ARE us. You can't "get rid" of Chicago or St. Louis or Nawlins without admitting that there are huge number of your fellow citizens you "hate".

Sure, sure you'll claim you don't hate anyone, but give me a break. You are trying to defend the status quo in relation to guns by suggesting that millions of Americans should be "removed".

I know you don't mean literally removed, but this is how it starts. Your intolerance of others' views means you have now relegated big swaths of the country (many of which you don't know anything about in detail) to the flames.

This is how purging starts. First you identify the "demons" in your midst then after a while those demons get worse and worse and require worse and worse responses from you.

My fear is that people who set out on this path ultimately wind up possibly doing something horrible. They end up taking matters into their own hands. I hope it doesn't end up like that but we've seen it happen over and over in human history.

Ben Crump has just been on TV talking about this.
He traces the improvement back to the Trayvon Martin case and through George Floyds murder. It is a lot more difficult for the police to get away with it.

My belief is that it must have been well nigh impossible to get justice. We only have to look at the case of Ahmed Aubrey to see the extent of racist corruption still present.

Making a noise makes a difference.

naw, it made black on black killers happy as shit.

But they really aren't. They ARE us. You can't "get rid" of Chicago or St. Louis or Nawlins without admitting that there are huge number of your fellow citizens you "hate".
What I can do is ask the folks who do live there, why they vote for plantation Sallies?

Forum List

Back