Zone1 Since BLM is it harder for the police to kill black people

Look them up yourself?
Color me shocked

As usual, you shoot blanks when asked to back up your claims

XXXXXX-edited-meister and FCT

You know that black males are still being killed by cops and yet those...angry blacks who could not contain themselves a few months ago, constantly erupting into "spontaneious" riots, over and over again under Trump,

suddenly, just don't seem too fired up by the same issues, today, as they did a few months ago.

It is almost as though there was so controlling authority that once Biden was elected, stopping having the riots happen.

You know, it was never explained why the prosecutors in the Kenosha Shooting case, ordered the police to NOT review the phones or phone logs of the lefty rioters....

I wonder what they didn't want found?

Last edited by a moderator:
We sure have evidence of armed Blacks killing unarmed Blacks every day, but you don't give a damn about that because you hate law and order

You don’t understand BLM

Blacks who kill other blacks go to prison
BLM was protesting unarmed blacks being killed by police with no consequences
See the difference?

You don’t understand BLM

Blacks who kill other blacks go to prison
BLM was protesting unarmed blacks being killed by police with no consequences
See the difference?
The cop who killed that druggie in Minneapolis is in prison. Do you know why the cop who killed Michael Brown isn't in prison?

Said the asshole pretending that Biden being president magically led to blacks not being killed by cops. LOL!!!

Once again…..you are free to provide an example
Still waiting

Show us a case similar to George Floyd

But you just said cops who kill unarmed Blacks go free. You're confused. What time did you start drinking today?

Well let’s look at the George Floyd case
None of his fellow officers filed a report on how he died

Police were willing to sweep it under the rug and move on

Then, a bystander released her video

Ben Crump has just been on TV talking about this.
He traces the improvement back to the Trayvon Martin case and through George Floyds murder. It is a lot more difficult for the police to get away with it.

My belief is that it must have been well nigh impossible to get justice. We only have to look at the case of Ahmed Aubrey to see the extent of racist corruption still present.

Making a noise makes a difference.

George Floyd was not murdered. he drugged himself to death. he was a career criminal and his life style caught up with him

Well let’s look at the George Floyd case
None of his fellow officers filed a report on how he died

Police were willing to sweep it under the rug and move on

Then, a bystander released her video
He's in prison. Therefore, you're wrong. Meanwhile Black kids are dying every day and nothing is done about it. You don't care about Black people. You just hate cops.

Ben Crump has just been on TV talking about this.
He traces the improvement back to the Trayvon Martin case and through George Floyds murder. It is a lot more difficult for the police to get away with it.

My belief is that it must have been well nigh impossible to get justice. We only have to look at the case of Ahmed Aubrey to see the extent of racist corruption still present.

Making a noise makes a difference.

Don't think Ahmed Aubrey involved the police but I think I heard somewhere they tightened up Georgia's citizens arrest law in response to it.

Forum List

Back